- Compaq CQ40 cannot load desktop
- Windows 10 not loading desktop icons ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Not loading desktop icons and task bar ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Xp drivers for compaq cq40 108tu ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Free download of compaq cq40-327tu drivers ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Installing ubuntu linux in compaq cq40-133tu ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
It's time to junk the computer. It appears you have problems with the video processor or the screen cable or the screen itself.
hey... i think I might have solve the problem... it was either the little square cip or maybe it's called the processor that was not placed well or maybe all the other connections.. because I disassembled everything and notice that the processor was placed a little bit tilted to the side... so I open it up.. wipe all the grease away n then assemble everything.. and done... it came back to life...