Gmail new device an number is not recognized

Closed
Totally lost - Updated by Ambucias on 17/12/16 at 04:35 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Dec 19, 2016 at 01:34 PM
Hello,
I am Todd Holmes and i broke my phone so I had to get an other and it won't let me in my act because I changed phones and also my number snow a have no way to get in my act to change my recovery number to my new one and I believe I remember my pass word but it will not let me in because of the new device an number is not recognized and I have to get in my Gmail because I have mail that is very important to me and also some pictures and contacts much needed by me please help me the lost email is ***@*** and old recovery num and any other info you my need I will be more then glad to give you at my new Gmail I had to create or the new phone number I had to get it is ***@*** and be phone # removed by moderator plus help me soon thank you Todd j Holmes

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 19, 2016 at 01:34 PM