Yahoo problem

Closed
help me - May 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM
kathcat Posts 27 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 - May 13, 2009 at 06:26 AM
Hello,
I have forgotten my pasword to my yahoo account because i havent been on it for ages so i followed the forgotten your pasword process so i could regain access to my account and filled in my postcode date of birth and location, then i came to the next problem of not being able to remember the answer to my secret question. so then i filled out a form which is supposed to go to yahoo staff directly and be answered within 24 hours, on the form i filled in all the required fields including the ulternate email address I had set when i made the account and my request that they help me access my acount and send the details to my alternate email! Ive done this twice and had no reply! all i want is to access my account if any one can help il be sooooo happy, thanks for reading this long complaint.
Related:

1 response

kathcat Posts 27 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 2
May 13, 2009 at 06:26 AM
Hello its better you contact the yahoo mail personels for this issue