Apple mobile device support driver doesn't install in my pc

Closed
ashol - Updated by Ambucias on 11/01/17 at 04:46 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 11, 2017 at 06:16 PM
Hello,

i have tried many times and did all the possible ways to solve the problem but sill can't fix the problem.
Before i downloaded my iphone 6s with pphelper pangu;EVERYTHING was working well but later i found that the itune didn't show my iphone.
i thought i will reset my phone and i did but jailbreaking app were sill there thought i have deleted cydia. and since then everthing went wrong i deleted appstore and music icon in iphone from ifile. to reset as new but it doen't fully reset.
so i have no solution . i can't complaint to apple because it is jailbroken. and still where is the problel lies in phone or in my pc though i tried in other pc and there it didn't showed too.give me the solution not general peiople talking but deep solution.
i saw the problem with installing applemobiledevice driver in my windows
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 11, 2017 at 06:16 PM
That is because you downloaded from your iPhone, Apple and Windows are not compatible.