Dropped labtop wont stay on

Closed
lisa - May 14, 2009 at 01:18 PM
rabeel Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - May 14, 2009 at 01:25 PM
Hello,

I need help I dropped my labtop on the floor and now it powers up for a couple of seconds (the screens is all white with black little lines through it) and then it turns off. the fan does turn on but that is it. Any suggestions to fix this myself?

Thanks!!!!

1 response

rabeel Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 6
May 14, 2009 at 01:25 PM
Dear fellow.
You drop the laptop its very sencitive machine. Well you should fix it by opning its lock and then put the cable on the right side like in Pc we connect the moniter with Powersupply to get power so like wise in laptop we do the same thing your laptop fan is working. So you only need to put the cable tight it will work properly you can hear the voice like chi chichi when you laptop if it is so then you need to fix the cable which i mention earlier. For more information check vuhelps it will give you more options to set your operating system faster access.
Regards
Rabeel Javed