I dropped my iPod and now it won't work! [Solved/Closed]

LizFiz92 - Feb 21, 2010 at 08:08 PM - Latest reply:  lily
- Oct 29, 2017 at 02:21 PM
Hello,
My friend and I accidentally dropped my iPod nano on my hardwood floor. When we picked it up the screen was completely white. I let it charge over night and when I looked at it the next morning it seemed that it was just turned off because the screen was completely dark so I tried turning it on. It wouldn't turn on and i've tried plugging it into my computer and it didn't recive a signal or any sign that something was in the USB port. I just got it back after it had been stolen and now it's broken. It's hard not being able to use it after I just got it back. Please help me get this figured out soon. I can't afford a new one so anything that might work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See more 

15 replies

Best answer
Thank you
hii friend now press the center button and menu button 2gether for 10secs....

Thank you, priyanshi 98

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1810 users this month

It works!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much :-)
Thank you!!!!! Fantastic. You have really cheered me up.
sofiefox 1 Posts Wednesday March 8, 2017Registration date March 8, 2017 Last seen - Mar 8, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Thank you for saving me a trip to the Apple store. It worked perfectly!
you a legend
thankyou so much i was so worried as my mum and dad would have killed me and it worked hurray xox
Thank you
thanks so much! that worked!!! your suggestion helped iHelp! I will remeber that next time! <3
olfo81 510 Posts Thursday May 14, 2009Registration date October 24, 2010 Last seen - Oct 16, 2010 at 04:16 AM
Thank you
If resetting it does not solve the problem, it should be from a phhysical damage and hence you should send it to a Repair Shop for spotting the problem.