I dropped my iPod and now it won't work! [Solved/Closed]

-
 lily -
Hello,

My friend and I accidentally dropped my iPod nano on my hardwood floor. When we picked it up the screen was completely white.

I let it charge overnight and when I looked at it the next morning it seemed that it was just turned off because the screen was completely dark so I tried turning it on.

It wouldn't turn on and I've tried plugging it into my computer and it didn't receive a signal or any sign that something was in the USB port. I just got it back after it had been stolen and now it's broken. It's hard not being able to use it after I just got it back. Please help me get this figured out soon.

I can't afford a new one so anything that might work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
System Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

3 replies

Hi,

Press the center button and menu button together for 10 seconds.

It will resolve the issue!
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

It works!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much :-)
Thank you!!!!! Fantastic. You have really cheered me up.
Registration date
Wednesday March 8, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 8, 2017

Thank you for saving me a trip to the Apple store. It worked perfectly!
you a legend
thankyou so much i was so worried as my mum and dad would have killed me and it worked hurray xox
thanks so much! that worked!!! your suggestion helped iHelp! I will remeber that next time! <3

If resetting it does not solve the problem, it should be from a phhysical damage and hence you should send it to a Repair Shop for spotting the problem.