Forgot Yahoo mail password and alternate email

Closed
Abdussalam Alhalky - Updated by Ambucias on 19/02/17 at 04:49 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 19, 2017 at 04:49 AM
Hello,

I have forgotten my password and alternate mail, and I have shift to another country my recovery mobile number not working, but I have open a new yahoo account with recovery mobile number which is ***@*** my recovery +removed by moderator

my old email address is ***@*** Please can you help me to access my old email address by sending news password, because i have very important documents in address.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Abdussalam Alhalky.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 19, 2017 at 04:49 AM
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
P.S. We are CCM, we have no business or connections with Yahoo