Hotmail accouunt blocked [Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2017
-
aemail ***@*** from 2012 in United Kingdomp from 2016 My account blocked because i forget my password account money time my try hotmail blocked my account i money reported hotmail and still whiting my account no open I want back my account email open you need anything about my account security question I giving answers NOT I wasn't open my account are I filling application i give the email ***@*** but I was deleted my account so many times try link I can't open my email can help me please: NOT the email account ***@*** still with my Facebook account I giving your proof I received email from Durham office United Kingdom on 13 January 2017 : can you send me link update my account email ***@*** : I need open my email account import thank : NOT I have successfully submitted the request for your Account Recovery. Your support ticket number: removed by moderator :Not Hi dear my name is Hemen saber I Hi dear my name is hemen I was chat with John Paulo A he said can be update account email swap same question my account email aublocked my account email the email ***@*** I want back to my account email but I have issues because I was filling application form the account email ***@*** I giving the email account ***@*** NOT I was deleted the account email ***@*** I want updated some question about my account swap other email sent code ***@*** NOT I was filling my account I go the i want swap the number phone removed by moderator because the number no available because I am outside United Kingdom I swap the number removed by moderator Iraq number can you help me how swapping my account email ***@*** not I nent code to me by the email account ***@*** or the number removed by moderator please help me you update my account application please NOt I giving Proof receive last email from Durham office United Kingdom on 13 January 2017 can you send me link to update my account email ***@*** I need open my account import Thank

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Hello

You message is awfully confusing and we don't understand anything.

Sorry

P.S. We have no connections or business with Hotmail/Outlook.com
Registration date
Monday February 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2017

When establishing a Hotmail account you leave a secondary email link with them. Logging in from more than 300 miles away locks you out as you are considered a hacker! Here are my mistakes and how I solved them:

Solution 1: My secondary link is a gmail address, but I was off by two digits. Once i supplied the correct secondary, I got the code and got in, solved!

Solution 2: If you say you do not have a link you have to remember your favourite pets name, I could not, so leave it out. Skype numbers with +61 as country code or not? Recent email headings, had to ask my kids. Skype names, had to ask my kids. Last four digits of credit card; did I use an old one last time when paying for Skype? Recent passwords, problems, keep them in a secret place.

Microsoft's bot checks everything in a cybernetic fashion and if you get one answer wrong, you are out for 24 hours! I spent days trying to get back in until Microsoft support suggested the secondary link, which I finally remembered and got in.