Hotmail accouunt blocked

Closed
Hemo - Updated by Ambucias on 28/02/17 at 06:10 AM
domwild Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 20, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017 - Feb 28, 2017 at 05:47 PM
aemail ***@*** from 2012 in United Kingdomp from 2016 My account blocked because i forget my password account money time my try hotmail blocked my account i money reported hotmail and still whiting my account no open I want back my account email open you need anything about my account security question I giving answers NOT I wasn't open my account are I filling application i give the email ***@*** but I was deleted my account so many times try link I can't open my email can help me please: NOT the email account ***@*** still with my Facebook account I giving your proof I received email from Durham office United Kingdom on 13 January 2017 : can you send me link update my account email ***@*** : I need open my email account import thank : NOT I have successfully submitted the request for your Account Recovery. Your support ticket number: removed by moderator :Not Hi dear my name is Hemen saber I Hi dear my name is hemen I was chat with John Paulo A he said can be update account email swap same question my account email aublocked my account email the email ***@*** I want back to my account email but I have issues because I was filling application form the account email ***@*** I giving the email account ***@*** NOT I was deleted the account email ***@*** I want updated some question about my account swap other email sent code ***@*** NOT I was filling my account I go the i want swap the number phone removed by moderator because the number no available because I am outside United Kingdom I swap the number removed by moderator Iraq number can you help me how swapping my account email ***@*** not I nent code to me by the email account ***@*** or the number removed by moderator please help me you update my account application please NOt I giving Proof receive last email from Durham office United Kingdom on 13 January 2017 can you send me link to update my account email ***@*** I need open my account import Thank
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 28, 2017 at 06:13 AM
Hello

You message is awfully confusing and we don't understand anything.

Sorry

P.S. We have no connections or business with Hotmail/Outlook.com
domwild Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 20, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017
Feb 28, 2017 at 05:47 PM
When establishing a Hotmail account you leave a secondary email link with them. Logging in from more than 300 miles away locks you out as you are considered a hacker! Here are my mistakes and how I solved them:

Solution 1: My secondary link is a gmail address, but I was off by two digits. Once i supplied the correct secondary, I got the code and got in, solved!

Solution 2: If you say you do not have a link you have to remember your favourite pets name, I could not, so leave it out. Skype numbers with +61 as country code or not? Recent email headings, had to ask my kids. Skype names, had to ask my kids. Last four digits of credit card; did I use an old one last time when paying for Skype? Recent passwords, problems, keep them in a secret place.

Microsoft's bot checks everything in a cybernetic fashion and if you get one answer wrong, you are out for 24 hours! I spent days trying to get back in until Microsoft support suggested the secondary link, which I finally remembered and got in.