MAC OS, BIG FILE Split Data into seperate Worksheets

Closed
BallisticsMan Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2017 - Updated by BallisticsMan on 5/03/17 at 09:24 PM
BallisticsMan Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2017 - Mar 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Hello,

To begin I require a rather large Excel (.csv) file to updated every 2 days. This file consists of roughly 23000 records and spreads from the A Column to the BW Column and maybe further. Of the 23000 Records they are broken down into roughly 43 different product categories. There is another file Inventory Count that is sorted by SKU# that corresponds to the SKU# to the first file, this Inventory file only has three Columns but 23000 product SKUs. This Inventory file needs to run every 10 minutes 24 hours a day pretty much forever.

I need a macro that can run without flaw every other day and split the primary file into 43 separate Worksheets that will then be uploaded to my site using a CRON. The other problem is that I use MAC version Excel 2011 and I know 0 about programing. I have had several people try to make this work but so far they fall short of the one task of creating the separate Worksheets or the Product Categories get all screwed up.
(Optional Work): I also have a need to run a script (Mac OSX Apple Script or Automator) that will trigger FETCH FTP on a scheduled basis and download certain files, sort as mentioned above, then uploaded to another site for CRON processing.

If you contact me I can send you a sample file of the data and I will gladly pay for a working solution. I have been trying to get this done for over 4 months. Now for those of you that are anti-gun this work is for a gun dealer. I respect others opinions and do not want to mislead anyone, so if you are interested in working on this please contact me soon as soon as you can!

p.s. If you have another solution that you know will work I am open to looking at it.

Thanks,
BallisticsMan (aka Jim)
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,829
Mar 5, 2017 at 10:01 PM
I suggest you hire an experienced Macro Programmer.
BallisticsMan Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2017
Mar 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Thank you, do you know or can suggest one?