Cannot access gmail

Closed
e_whitomb22 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2017 - Mar 11, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 11, 2017 at 05:31 AM
its been two years since i logged onto gmail, i do not remember my password or even have a clue what my last password i even used on there is, i also do not have the same phone number i know what the phone number is but i obviously cant get the access code because thats not my phone number any longer
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 11, 2017 at 04:35 AM
Thanks for sharing. Do you have a question ?

We are CCM, we have no business connections with Gmail
e_whitomb22 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2017
Mar 11, 2017 at 05:12 AM
i guess i should have really looked at that post before i sent it lol i was wondering if you knew of any other options for me to recover my account i am certain my ex changed all my info on there and as i said i do know the phone number but since i dont have that number any longer if i enter it it does not offer any other options but for it to text the number i provide which i did when first trying to recover my account and entered the number which is on my exes account and i have a restraining order on him, and that email address was connected to an app i had on my old phone in which he has,he still has the number active so im afraid when i entered the number it sent the text and he received it and changed all my options to new ones like he did with my old face book and e mails he connected them to his phone number and changed the password which im sure he did not think of doing since i had that account hidden from him so he could not delete them and when he got the verify text i can almost bet he did that earlier and thats why i keep getting the "we cannot verify this is you" message when entering all my info to the questions.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 11, 2017 at 05:31 AM
Hi

I ran out of breath reading your very long sentence!

You ex seems to have complicated the situation which is very confusing. I tried to read your sentence again but went blue in the face.

Anyhow, if an account is not accessed for 9 months, it is deleted from the server, so I suggest that your ex has not changed anything but that your account no longer exists.

Regards

P.S. We are CCM, we have no business connections with Gmail.