Facebook won't let me long in

Closed
Bubbleszt - 17 Apr 2017 à 13:32
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 17 Apr 2017 à 16:58
Hello,
I was going on Facebook one day to just do the usual look at the notifications and it logged me out. I tried to long back in with various different passwords just in case it was wrong and non worked so I tried to long on to my boyfriends account to see if it was still active and his password didn't work either so I texted him asking if he changed it and I got no response because he's sleeping and that's fine so I tried to change the password 3 different times and every time it told me 1. Something went wrong or 2. The password you entered was incorrect Idk why It's doing this or what's wrong
Please help >~<

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
17 Apr 2017 à 16:58
You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.