- How to increase brightness in dell laptop
- How to increase brightness on dell laptop - Best answers
- How to press the @ key on a laptop - Guide
- I pressed a key then the laptop turned the screen black but it's on - Forum - Monitor
- I pressed a key then the laptop turned the screen black but its on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- No bootable device insert boot disk and press any key hp laptop ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Long press shift key - Guide
Well, the hardware is taking the key press as the power button press. go to power options, and look for "what happens when I press power button", and remove the sleep action from it. You then need to unplug all power and either clean out the keyboard with canned air, or vacuum out the keyboard as you have dust or debris causing physical issues. Remove all power and turn off prior to cleaning!