- Laptop goes to sleep while pressing brightness key dell inspiron
- To continue press f1 key dell - Guide
- How do i press the @ key on my laptop - Guide
- I pressed a key then the laptop turned the screen black but it's on - Forum - Monitor
- Window key plus shift key press too long cause black screen - Forum - Windows 10
- One press f1 key to ✓ - Forum - Windows
Well, the hardware is taking the key press as the power button press. go to power options, and look for "what happens when I press power button", and remove the sleep action from it. You then need to unplug all power and either clean out the keyboard with canned air, or vacuum out the keyboard as you have dust or debris causing physical issues. Remove all power and turn off prior to cleaning!