- Reboot and select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media
- Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key toshiba - Forum - Hardware
- Reboot and select proper boot device asus - Forum - Monitor
- Why does my computer say reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Laptop
- No boot device detected insert system disk - How-To - Hardware
- Network devices only showing as media devices windows 10 - How-To - Windows 7
It seems as though your BIOS perhaps got flattened out, and the boot order is wrong. If I am talking a foreign language right now, then take the PC to a technician. IF not, then get into BIOS and verify the boot order. The next thing, is if you were to select the disk that it offers, does it boot? If not, then the DISK the BIOS is referencing is bad! Once again, take it to a technician!