- Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
- Toshiba laptop reboot and select proper boot device or insert bo - Forum - Hardware
- Reboot and select proper boot device asus - Forum - Monitor
- Reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Laptop
- Why does my computer say reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Laptop
- No bootable device found insert boot disk and press any key - Forum - Windows 10
It seems as though your BIOS perhaps got flattened out, and the boot order is wrong. If I am talking a foreign language right now, then take the PC to a technician. IF not, then get into BIOS and verify the boot order. The next thing, is if you were to select the disk that it offers, does it boot? If not, then the DISK the BIOS is referencing is bad! Once again, take it to a technician!