The discussions

My facebook account has been disabled

Hello, Im gary plz my facebook account has been disabled how can i unabled again? My facebook account is g_b452910@hotmail.com.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, I've had facebook mobile for a while and I still don't kno how to change my default from it, is it possible?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Can't log into facebook

Hello, CAN'T LOG INTO FACEBOOK, DOES'NT EXCEPT MY PASSWORD ONLY MY E-MAIL, WHATS UP WITH THAT. PLEASE FIX IT, THIS HAS HAPPEND QUITE ABI...............

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cant login facebook

Closed

Hello, My Computer works fine when trying to access any website. EXcepct Facebook when i go to the page it just shuts me down. Back to my main screen...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
Ren

Facebook not responding

Hello, Facebook not responding. Each time I sign in, page error appears. This problem is since last one month, earlier it was OK. Pleas advise. Thank...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Facebook has lost it's color

Hello, the colour has gone out of my internet screen, I have been playing with the display settings on my computer and I have stuffed something up. w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
annalisa123

Wrong facebook page is coming up

Hello, When I put my password in it was not working. I asked to reset it, gave my username and created a new password. My name is Gabrielle but whe...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
blondedogpink

Facebook problem

Hello, I changed user name i changed password,,and still the same problem,Please help ....

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cant log into facebook!

Hello, I can't log into facebook either!its been 7 days now.Just get as far as putting password in then says connecting but doesn't connect!HELP!!

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, just wondering why i cant do anythink on facebook it logs me in but the page somes up blank or sometimes it shows my home page but cant do any...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Mozilla 3.0.6 not working with facebook???

Hello, I have recently had my computer wiped and re-done. I have recently downloaded firefox 6 and facebook is not working very well. mostly with int...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
twitter/theadvisor

Unable to log into facebook

Hello, I have been unable to log into Facebook since last Thursday. I can get as ar as entering my password and then it comes up as redirecting an...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
jayne

Facebook log in problems

Hello, This all makes interesting reading. Having resisted to have anything to do with Facebook, when I finally succumbed, and it provided me with...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Cant log in to facebook

Hello, i cant log on to my home page on facebook am really missing it. put email in and password and it just lookin for hhp can someone please fix it...

suff954

I cant see or open my facebook priofile

Hello,i hope someone help coz realy i dont get this.i can open everthing on facebook except my profile,when i try to open it it says The page you re...

suff954

Facebook login

Hello, i av bin tryin since 2.30pm 2day to log onto facebook and it wont let me, it says my site is under goin maintance check, my daughter got on ers...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

I cant load in to facebook

Hello,clan any 1 help me plz i cant load in 2 face book the blue circle jst keeps spinnin on the facebook home page after iv put in my e mail n passwo...

olfo81

Facebook

Hello, Facebook, i enter my pass word my address, but won't log on to page after that, how do i get into it, it's saying something about cookies...??

iveal

I cant loge on facebook

Hello, I can not open facebook .when I write www.facebook.com on my toolbar it says..windows can not open this site?? please help me

iveal

Facebook

Hello, plz enabled my account.I do not know what i did wrong.plz forgive me

pcsces

Msn and facebook

Hello,hi i need to know how can u stop other people using other peoples password on facebook and msn can u help please thankyou

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
fea_ture

Trouble to load facebook web page

Hello, iam having trouble to load facebook web page, other pages iam able to like , yahoo.. goggle and others , but to load facebook iam unable .. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
onea97

Facebookx

Hello, please can you tell enable my facebook accound i dont even know what i did? my farms gunna die:(. i miss my faceboook:(, please enable it. i ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
rossdavid

I cant g to facebook

Hello,facebook site is locked by our government i want some filter or anythingelse that i can go to facebook

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Hello, having problem loggin on to facebook unless i recieve an email

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Can;t login to facebook

Hello, I am unable to login to facebook from either IE 7/8 or Firefox 3.5.2. Essentially once you type in your email and password on www.facebook.c...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
mysticdreams

Facebook account disabled

Hello, hiiiiiiiii by facebook account has been disable how to reactivate it and how to contact the facebook team !

pcsces

Has anyone have facebook software

Hello, has anyone have facebook software for chiness iphone??? please inform me at: willy_wong96@hotmail.com pleasee...

strnnger

Facebook

Hello, i hav problem to login the facebook.whenever i try to open the facebook it says internet explorer cannot display this webpage.pleade help me

dybbody

Mobile facebook

Hello, i'm want to ask if you are in other country can you still use the facebook mobile?

strnnger

What is wrong with facebook why cant i login

Hello,hey what up with facebook

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
suff954

I can't log into facebook for some reason

Hello, I can't seem to log into Facebook when the LOG IN page comes up. I type in my email and PW and then it goes to another page to search. What ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Facebook

Hello, im having issues trying to log on to facebook

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
lizander

Facebook:(

Hey, My name is Brittany and I am having alot of difficutly with trying to pop up the page for Facebook.com I restarted my laptop more than once, I...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Akitoye

Signing onto facebook

Hello, Please can some one help me?? Every time I try to sign onto FaceBook I get the error of the website and that Internet Explorer has to close. I...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
greykara

Really frustrated with facebook

Hello, i downloaded facebook to my blackberry 8330 and it will not allow me to login in says that I am using the wrong password i want to erase facebo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Cannot locate my facebook

Hello, I had everything working well until my son decided to log onto facebook. It seems as though he had deleted all my links and I am logged off ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Cannot conect to facebook

Hello, please connect me to facebook

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Can't log in to facebook

Hello, Does any body know any proxy sites because I am using some school internet and facebook, youtube and other sites are blocked so I can't log ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Cant log into facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Facebook shut out

Hello, I CAN'T ACCESS FACEBOOK AS IT KEEPS SAYING INTERNET EXPRESS HAD TO OPEN AND CLOSE A/THIS TAB,CANT GET ANY FURTHER THAN THAT. ANY HELP WELCOME...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

I can't open my facebook from firefox

Hello, I can login to my facebook from Firefox, but i can't see my profile & upload photos to my facebook.pls help me....what can I do now? give me s...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Facebook stopped 2 months ago- want restart

Hello,I was on FB about 2 months ago and decided to get off it. Now I want to get back on it. How do I do it. Please help- Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

I cant log into facebook

Hello, I cant log on to facebook is wont accept my password .

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Cant accsess facebook and youtube

Hello, somebody help me...why can't i access facebook and youtube pages? what's the problem with my pc?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Changing language on facebook

Hello, the way to change the language on face is easy . go down to the bottom of the script and you will see the languge you are using click on it an...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Disable my facebook account

Hello, I went to sign into my facebook and it says account has been disabled. it wont let me on it, and it wont let me make a new one because ive alr...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello,any time i try to open the face-book, after typing my id and my password it always appear that it is ineligible why?

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
i feel shy

Problem connecting 2 facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
epsiman

Facebook opening problem

Hello, WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO OPEN FACEBOOK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? after i type the address that is www.facebook.co...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
epsiman
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 12,301