The discussions

Facebook

Hello, why i can not open my profile in facebook????? thank you very much Huong

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Facebook

Hello, when i open my facebook site i see my friends who are on line as soon as talk to any of them the site write "the person appear offline now" ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My facebook has been disabled

Hello, My facebook account has been disabled just one week ago and I have not recieved a warning message before the account disabled and I don't know...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Volkan Güdelek

My mozilla cant log in to facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Iwant joing my facebook through my mobile

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Can't log in to facebook and yahoo

Hello, I have been trying to access Facebook and it seems that I can only get to the Log-in Screen. When I type in my username and password all I g...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cant open facebook for months now in china

Hello, i am unable to open my face book account for months now. I am based in China and have no idea what the problem is. any suggestions plz??

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

My facebook won't work !!

Hello, My facebook doesn't work. All the other sites are working fine,but not my facebook. Its been going on for 6 days! the main facebook page work...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
bowarwick

I cannot log into facebook applications

Hello, I cannot log into facebook applications on my laptop. If I do log into facebook only place I can go is the homepage no where else.......if I t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Facebook is silly !

Hello, I Forgot my facebook password and i clicked "forget your password " Then I realized the e-mail that is connected to my facebook is very old &...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook

Hello, Everytime I go to facebook.com it transfers me to another website why is that

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I can't get on facebook at school

Hello, i cant get on facebook at school please give me a site to help

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Facebook won't allow me to login

Hello, I've tried like literally 20 times doing over this thing correctly!I type my correct password & email and it says incorrect password.I then re...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My facebook account is dissabled

Hello, m prashant....actly i got the warning your account is going to be dissabled ...aftr one day when m gng to log in bt my account shwing y...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
prashant

Trouble with facebook

Hello, my computor will not let me get to the facebook home page, I can log onto it from my blackberry and other computors but not from my main one a...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
iambatgirl

My facebook profile

Hello, I cannot open my facebook profile since yesterday ,and they tell me:( that there is a problem and we will fix it ,and will take's few hours)...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Disable account facebook

Hello, i hope my fb can active again...!! please help me

8 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
coco riko

My problem on facebook

Hello, Hi . let me thank you about your cooperation to solve our problems. My problem that I cannot log in to my page on facebook. Have you mange...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, Has any one the problem signing in to facebook and it says site maintenance try in a couple of hours. This is happening quite a lot nearly eve...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook disable

Hello, plz plz i nead back to my fb account...to ........help me? hw to solvs this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I want my facebook in english

Hello, I want English... What is wrong with this thing.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem with loading facebook

Hello, I've been trying to use Mozilla Firefox, IE, and even Google Chrome to load Facebook, but all I get is a page full of weird characters like ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
royalwchzz

Facebook page won't display

Hello, I can log in but when it tries to connect to Facebook; it brings up a page w/ a bunch of symbols....that doesn't make since. Can you let me kn...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Trouble loading facebook, nothing else.

Hi, I've been having so many problems with loading Facebook yesterday and today. I was first using Internet Explorer and then it happened. I then do...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook won't open

When I try to open up Facebook my profile page will load a couple of times and the page times out. Anyone have any ideas?

LouisSteph

Can't lob on log on to facebook!!!

Hello, I can't log onto facebook eithre thru Microsoft of Mozilla. I just get lines of boxes and the a few letters upper and lower case and more boxe...

dancedhall

Facebook messages

Hello, cannot send private messages to friends and family on facebook contacted them and then it worked. added new friend same problem back again. ...

dancedhall

Unable 2 access fb acc.

Hello, i cant access my FB acc. fr nearly 6 months now i type in my pass word and username i wait and den i get"internet explorer has encountered a...

iveal

Can't bring up facebook

Hello, I have reloaded both IE and Mozilla and have the newest version on each, but Facebook still says I'm using an incompatible browser; what giv...

iveal

Need help with facebook

Hello, I have a hard time getting into face book, I have a hard time getting to the home page and when I try to accept something, like the swan, my in...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
mysticdreams

Cannot get to facebook log in.

Hello, When I even attempt to go to facebook login, a popup comes up telling me it cannot open from this sight. I have tried to Google search faceboo...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

My facebook account got disabled

Hello, everyone. Recently, i got my facebook account disabled for a 'fake' name. Stupid of me, yes i agree. I sent an email to the developers, ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I cant log into facebook.

Hello, I cant log into facebook.It says internet explorer cant display webpage.Or firefox-Connection has timed out.Please.If u know the solution plea...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Facebook site maintenance

Hello, i haven't been able to login to facebook for over a week now and it is so annoying. when i try to login i get a message saying that one of the...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

My facebook shows up as code

Hello, Everytime i try to go to my facebook homepage it shows up as some kind of code or something has this happened to anyone else?? it looks like ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook

Hello when i type in www.facebook.com and press enter this pops up ??\[o#ɵ~?_ѓ??ՍQ?%J?4Ҍ6??ٙ?ǶFۨ??dKͮV_$q4???yJ??yڍÉb?��?...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook

Hello, hi im having problems uploading my profile from my phone to the pc, how do u do this?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Error in opening facebook profile

Closed

Hello, i cant open my facebook profile as it is showing an error.....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
onea97

Cant load facebook

Hello, i seem to be having problems with my facebook, i can enter my email and password then it starts to load up but then stops ive tried everything ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
JO

Canot get on my facebook

Hello, i am having the same problem help!!!

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Need to get into my facebook site

Hello, My problem is everytime i try to go into my facebook it reads error they are trying to fix my site. It's been like that for over 6 days now. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Help bring back my facebook

Hello, I having problems with my site, it's been off for 6 days please help me find what wrong with my account. Has anyone hacked into my acc...

closeup22

Facebook log in and profile probs

Hello, I ave been trying to log in my facebook account and all it seem to show me is this "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site mainte...

closeup22

Facebook home page not appear

Hello, why my facebook home page are not appear??as in blank,i can't see all my pending request and my friends update. But if open another t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Cannot able to login into facebook

Hello, i tried many time to login into my facebook a/c,facebook a/c is accepting my username & password but it didnt show my home page,when i enter m...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

I carnt open m y facebook profile

Hello, i have been trying to open my facebook profile all day but it wont let me. It lets me look at other peoples profiles and my messages and my ho...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
laura

My facebook homepage doesnot open

Hello, i cannot find the browser setting option in Mozilla Firefox. can you help me with the steps to recover my problem. plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

My facebook homepage doesnot start

Hello, my facebook homepage wont start after i login. why??????? can you please help me...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, i cant get in to face book saying loading then comes up internet can not display page

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

My facebook account has been disabled

Hello, Im gary plz my facebook account has been disabled how can i unabled again? My facebook account is g_b452910@hotmail.com.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 12,300