The discussions

Error on facebook main page

Hello, when i open the main page of facebook...the box of email id and password itself must have these word on which i click and enter the id and pas...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
Cerebrus

I ned my facebook in english

Hello,I ned my facebook in english

ash_perez01

Grandson signed up for facebook without permi

Hello, My grandson got on my computer and signed up for facebook, using my e-mail address and password without permission. His parents do not allow h...

dist.urbd

Wrong passwd/ username on facebook "friends&q

Hello, I don't have any problem getting onto facebook, but when I try to "find friends" under "Friends" and I have to put in my AOL username and pa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Why cant i get on my homepage on facebook?

Hello, Iam new on facebook i just logged in today and i can not get on my home page. this is what it says Find people you email Import contac...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Facebook post not posting to friends

Hello, My facebook posts my news feed (or wall) do not make it to my friends news feed. My privacy setting are set to everyone. Any ideas? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Problem with facebook

Hello, what is wrong with facebook when i get on my internet won't work it works everywhere else i cleaned up my cookies and nothing works

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

My facebook is not working

Hello, my facebook is notworking is anybudy there to help me out

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook profile

Hello, Cant open my facebook profile

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Need help geting facebook online with interne

Hello, i can't get my facebook to work right it will say internet not working but my internet work with everything else i cleaned my cookies and i do...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Myspace or facebook login

Hello, is there any way to get pass the schools lock to get on myspace or facebook?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
suff954

I want to facebook in english version plz

Hello, I want to facebook in english version plz

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Facebook log in-problems

Hello, When I try to log on to facebook, the privacy security page keeps coming up. When I hit next, it briefly goes to facebook page and then right ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

How do you login in on facebook when u cant

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
closeup22

Problem with loads any game on facebook

Hello, I am having a problem for more than 4 days in opening any game on facebook I don't know what to do I tried to updated the flash player but the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook

Hello, on someone eles pc how do i get my own account of facebook up

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Can't access to facebook

Hello, since last week i can't access to facebook. There's always a pop-up dialog box saying "Important Message from Facebook - Privacy Announcement"....

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Why i cant load facebook

Hello, When i type in www.facebook.com it wont load at all wots goin on with facebook it dont let u sign in or anything ??????????????????????????...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
closeup22

Facebook

Hello,I cant upload my photoes and I cant add my friends in facebook.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook - disney???

Hello, For 2 hours now I have tried to access FB and i get the Disndy website. I have tried this from2 different computers and still the same thin...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

I cant access my facebook site

Hello, my FB site is not working. it keep on stating page cannot be displayed. i try adding s but still the same. please help me. thank you

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Do not have my facebook information

Hello, Need to get into my Facebook Account please. Do not have my information with me. Would like to Delete the account. If people can't say good th...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Have a prombles with my facebook home pag

Hello, MY NAME IS LINDA TYREE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FACEBOOK MY HOME PAGE WANT LOAD UP CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE FIXS THE PROM...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Fb says my # is currently being used

Hello, my x-wife cannot start up FB, the message she recieves is' the # you are using is currently being used..how does she correcy the problem?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
jenni.g

Facebook

Hello, Everytime I want to log in on my facebook account a Security screan pops up, what must I do to get rid of it

iveal

Facebook problem

Hello,whenever i open facebook, what i see is "Done, but wih errors on page" as such i have been excommunicated from networking with friends.Please wh...

LouisSteph

Facebook login problem

Hello, Hello, I had installed the facebook application for my blackberry. I was able to login in from my phone but when I tried on my computer I...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Cant sign in to facebook. keeps telling me i

Hello, i'm having trouble signing in with my password keeps telling me i'm wrong but every time i have to find a new one i right the new one down eve...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
iveal

I cannot login my facebook

Hello, Sir/Ma, I have been having problem with my facebook, I cannot login at all. Please help me rectify the problem, coz have been missing my ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
pro-genius

Facebook profiel picture

Hello, there is no profile picture on my facebook page...it used to be...now it is gone...how can i get it back??? vchop

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Problems signing in to facebook in china

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
Elena

How to change facebook language

Hello, hi wnt to change my facebok wall and home page again into the english language it by mistake got changed plz help me as i'm a new learner of s...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

I can't log on to my fb it said its diabled

Hello, wats up umm i can't get my account to log back on it said its disabled nd i tried all these things nd web sites nd noting worked i really want...

iveal

Facebook/bebo/livechat

Hello, how can i login to facebook ,bebo and youtube when blackproxy.com is blocked i wounder if i can have short of a code for school computer that ...

iveal

Cant get ino my facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Can't play upload videos only in facebook

Hello,why can't play viedo that i up load to facebook?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Facebook

Hello, i am new on facebook and i cant find out where the actvaion code is can you plez tell me where to find it

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Cant log in to facebook

Hello, i was on my facebook, and i left for schoool. then at schoool i was tring to get on to facebook and it says my account is unavailable due to ...

iveal

Can't access my facebook

Hello, hi guyz,,i have a problem regarding my access in facebook,,i can,t access it,maybe the site was banned by our admin., is there a way how can i...

iveal

Cant load homepage on facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Facebook doesnt recogize my email

Hello, Everytime i try to log on to facebook, it says it doesnt recognize my email Please help!

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
iveal

I connect to facebook and get google

Hello, When I try to connect to facebook, I get directed to google Vietnam every times?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Hi can u change myv facebook to english

Hello, can u change my facebook languege to english plzzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Facebook login won't work

Hello, I tried to login to facebook and it's telling me that the login and password combo is wrong. I know it's right but when I try to reset the p...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
iveal

I get get acces to my facebook account!

Hello, hi people i really need help i cant get acces to my facebook account i really want it back but when i try to forgot paswrd it doesnt help me e...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I can't get acces to my facebook account

Hello, I realy need help I can't get acces to my facebook account with my normal password that I have been using! I even tried forgot your passwrd (e...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I can't log on facebook

Hello, I am in Guangzho, China and i cant access facebook, can anyone tell me why? Thabang

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
mikey

I cant log in to my facebook

Hello, I entered the correct email address and password and it keeps saying I must log in to see this page and its not opening , WHAT CAN I DO !

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

I cant access my facebook acct.

Hello, hi, 4 days now i cant access my facebook account even i tried several times to change my password on the text box , but suddenly error occurre...

closeup22

Facebook wont sign me in!

I have been trying to log into facebook for 6 hours, and as far as i know, its been offline even longer. it comes up with a page saying its under site...

LouisSteph
Results 12101 - 12150 out of a total of 12,301