The discussions

We received your information

Closed

Hello Sir. I hope this is by solving my account problem and Sir I Am Aware From Facebook Community Standards Rules Sir I then upload my photo its s...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

My account review please i am request for you

Closed

Hello sir my account disabled kar diya gya hai please review karen thank you sir agar koyi galti hui hai to sorry sir

HelpiOS

Approved by the new gmail

Hello Dear Facebook team my facebook account has problem regarding login aproval needed it sown aproval your login on another phone or computer but I ...

HelpiOS

Please sir reopen my facebook account please

Hello,Hello, Review Requested Facebook locked problem solution aaeal. Hello Facebook Team, Sir my official facebook account is locked sir i can't r...

HelpiOS

Řôhît, you disagreed with the decision on june 7, 2022 it

Solved/Closed

Hello, Řôhît, you disagreed with the decision ON JUNE 7, 2022 It usually takes us just over a day to review your information. Your account ...

HelpiOS

My personal facebook account permanently disabled

Solved

Hello, sir/mem my personal Facebook account permanently disabled. I have follow community guidelines. And i dnt post any illigal activities. I have st...

HelpiOS

You have 30 days to request a review

Closed

Hello, Your Facebook account has been disabled. This is because your account, or activity on it, doesn't follow our Community Standards. If you...

HelpiOS

My account has been lock

Closed

Hello, My account has been locked and is not getting unlocked. Because the option of learn more is coming in place of get started. Request you to ...

HelpiOS

Facebook account hacked please help me

Hello, Pls help me with my Facebook account has been hacked

HelpiOS

Heloo how to recover my disabled account

Solved/Closed

Hello, Review requested If we find that your posts or comments haven't followed our Community Standards, your account will remain disabled. We're ...

HelpiOS

Hello, sir my facebook account has review requested problem

Closed

Hello, Hello, Review Requested Facebook locked problem solution aaeal. Hello Facebook Team, Sir my official facebook account is locked sir i can'...

HelpiOS

Recover my facebook account

Hello, Dear sir or madam Ia am a facbook user from past 4 years i have never misslead with facebook or i never braked the rules and regulations an...

HelpiOS

Hack facebook account

Hello, amr fb ta nam change kore Gmail a nite cailam. But fb account Hack kore rakce. Login code dila o login hoyna Plz help me.

HelpiOS

Lost phone number

Hello, How can I access my Facebook account. I lost my phone number so Im getting it hard to confirm the code how can you help me out

HelpiOS

My account was hacked

Hello, Someone Hack My Personal Facebook Account So Please I Want to Recover My Account

HelpiOS

Account hacked and being used to send uncensored messages

My account was hacked and used to send uncensored messages to my contact list. Police report (4) lodged and is under investigation for over a year now...

HelpiOS

Can not log in to my fb account.

Hello, Someone unknowingly hacked my account and then posted a nude photo. I can not log in to my account right now. How do I get my account back?...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to unlocked my accoun facebook

Closed

Hello, Hi, l am a regular user of facebook and suddenly my account was locked and l am trying to confirm my identity to unlocked it but l can't fi...

HelpiOS

Block to unblock

Closed

Hello sir my account is in review and it show reviewing your information may take longer than usual I uploaded my real photo or id card picture and s...

HelpiOS

My account has been locked

Closed

Hello sir.. I am Faiz Khan ..when my account disable then Facebook information me. submit my identity then I uploaded my identity or and my profile ...

HelpiOS

Facebook account - disagreed with the decision

Closed

Hello, sir mam My acounte disagreed with the division i uploaded my real foto government id card picture and screenshot but don't recover my account ...

HelpiOS

Closed

Hello, LaDim, your account has been locked We saw unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without yo...

HelpiOS

Having sim but doesn't come reset code of fb account

Hello, I have my sim but reset code doesn't come those number... What can I do now? How can back my own fb account??

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Account locked out/no response from fb

Solved

I have submitted my ID to confirm my identity successfully, received email with instructions that do not work. Error message stating try again later. ...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Hello garena free fire plz my i'd unsuspend time

Hello, Garena free fire my account is hack plz help I don't no suspendedplz unsuspend my FB is hack 3 year plz recover my fb password

HelpiOS

My facebook has been hacked they changed my email and passwo

Hello, My facebook was hacked and they changed my password and email .please help me get it back what do I do

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

My account facebook is locked

Closed

Help Please help my Facebook account locked

HelpiOS

Please unlock my facebook account

Closed

Hello sir, I did not do anything to oppose your association, but I really do not know why my Facebook has been blocked and this warning comes and Face...

HelpiOS

Your post goes against our community standards on child sexu

Closed

Hello sir, I did not do anything to oppose your association, but I really do not know why my Facebook has been blocked and this warning comes and Face...

HelpiOS

My facebook account locked please my facebook account unlock

Closed

Hello, My Facebook account ***@*** has been blocked for some reason and I beleive it's already under review .. ai request you to please look into...

HelpiOS

We'll take another look at your account

Solved/Closed

Hello, Nana, you disagreed with the decision ON 7 MAY 2022 It usually takes us just over a day to review your information. Check again here. Yo...

HelpiOS

My account was hacked they change birth month

Closed

Hello, Sir My official Facebook account is permanently Disabled , Sir I can't access my permanent Disabled Facebook account , Sir I follow Facebook...

HelpiOS

Sir my account is disable please recover my account as soon

Closed

Please open my fb account again open please help me

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

You disagree with the decision

Hello, I sent my ID and nothing change . And they still say you disagree with the decision

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2022 by
Trieunghi

Account recovery appeal

Hello, My account haider manzoor was disable i am not doing any wrong thing in my facebook my everything was connected with facebook you have to revie...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2022 by
JessyLew

Date of birth

Hello, Hello dear team my Facebook account has been locked it has problem regarding confirm your identity please help me to unlock my Facebook ac...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

My fb account was disabled how to unlock?

Hello, My fb account was disabled, I accidentally changed my birth year to older to younger. Can anyone willing to help to get back my old account? ...

HelpiOS

Places open my real account disabled

Closed

Hello, Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, th...

HelpiOS

Account blocked how to unlock

Hello,I have forgotten my password and lost my sim

HelpiOS

Recover my disable facebook account

Closed

Hello, dear Facebook team my Facebook account has was disabled for violations of Facebook community guidelines.I have gone through the terms and s...

HelpiOS

Facebook help, your account has been locked

Closed

Hello, sir please unlock my Facebook ID

HelpiOS

Disagree with you decision

Closed

Hello, Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they ...

HelpiOS

Your post goes against our community standards on child sexu

Closed

Hello, Your post goes against our Community Standards on child sexual exploitation No one else can see your post. We don't allow content that se...

HelpiOS

Hello facebook team sur i.m real user of this account sur i

Closed

Hello, Hello facebook team Sur i.m real user of this account sur i.m facting review request problem in my facebook account  for a long  time a...

HelpiOS

How can i unlock my fb account, can u please help me?

https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185?ref=cr

Yadilopez

Please unblock my facebook acount

Hello, My facebook acount has a locked.please unblock my acount

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

My account is locked on facebook

Hello, You can see on the title, my account is blocked by some bugs of Facebook. I did all the guide on Facebook but it couldn't help me at all. I h...

7 replies Last reply on 27 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

Someone changed my age on facebook account

hey someone is change my age on Facebook account

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

My acvount is luck please help me sir

Closed

Hello, , you disagreed with the decision ON MAY 24, 2022 It usually takes us just over a day to review your information. Your account is not vi...

HelpiOS

My facebook account has been disable.

Hello, My official facebook account has been disabled. It has disable by mistake. I've tried a few times to recover it but still my account is disab...

HelpiOS
Results 551 - 600 out of a total of 12,291