The discussions

No sound on my laptop

Hello, The audio on my Acer Travelmate 2420 laptop, which is using Windows XP Professional, stopped working after I upgraded to Windows Media Player ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
davemanningham

About evo laptop

Hello, I have a Compaq Evo N600c Laptop, and I want to make it new again, what type of Graphic card, hard drive and other enhanceing hardware/ accesor...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Emachines laptop says disk drive write error

Hello, My emachines laptop M5312 wouldn't start up all the way it usually wouldn't even get to the desktop. I was told to try the restore CD's which...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Laptop won't boot while unplugged

Hello, My friend has a hp intel celeron M with windows vista, and it works fine while it is plugged in with a power cord. But every time he unplugs i...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Two mice on one laptop?

Hello, I have a wireless keyboard/mouse combo on my HP laptop (Wireless Laser Desktop 6000). When I take it from home to use elswhere, I'd like to no...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
wondering

No graphics on laptop

Hey there, I have noticed that whenever a software designed for xp is installed on vista the latter will tend to lose its graphics like the other day...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Learn more about how laptop operate

Hello, I want to know about how laptop operate?with cable,screen and motherboard?and the operating system? thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
giotozor

Overclock my laptop

hello, I have actually a laptop with a Celeron processor and I wanted to know if its possible to overclock the processor?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

No sound in my laptop

Hello, i have no sound on my laptop packard bell easynote and i can see the volume control in the control panel but apart that i cant get any sou...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Laptop wont charge

hi there i just started having this kind of problem with my laptop it keeps telling me that my main battery is down and that i should recharge it to a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
hiflyangel2

Password on laptop

Hello, I just bought a second hand DELL Latitude laptop and it already contains a password set by its previous owner. The guy is currently abroad a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Joe Cruix

My laptop(sony vaio pcg_571l)

Hello, I have a laptop sony vaio PCG-571L its not making a display. It is fully charged and power key is lightning as well but when i press th...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

My laptop will not boot up at all.

Hi, I recently tried to turn my laptop on and it will not boot at all. When I turn it on, the HP Invent screen pops up, and then after that the s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
takeadvice1221

Overclocking laptop

Hello, just asking if overclicking my pc is recommended? i have actually a laptop and can i do it ? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
dhlexp

Battery problem for my laptop

hi there i just started having this kind of problem with my laptop it keeps telling me that my main battery is down and that i should recharge it ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
1234melody

Which laptop battery???

Hello, i have a problem with my battery and need to replace it,,,,is all battery compatible with it???

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
beachin

Strange sound from my laptop

Hi ,Ive just noticed a strange sound coming from my laptop as if a fan running. Ive just bought it yesterday and I don't know if there is somethi...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
ziggy7

Sound card for laptop?

Hello, i have an acer aspire laptop series 5610z. i need a sound card for it dont know where to look. hope you can help.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
crazy_devil

Formating laptop

Hi, My laptop needs to be formated i have a bootable windows setup , but it seems that each time i am trying to set uyp windows the process ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2008 by
walex88

Laptop vaio

Hello, Which Sony VAIO laptop is the coolest of the moment plz?

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2008 by
percy8

Qwerty laptop

Solved

Where can I buy a qwerty laptop in Paris in a reasonable price?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2008 by
zefenix

Window vista laptop crashing frequently

Hi everyone! I just bought a Sony Vaio laptop which is running Window Vista Home Premium Edition. Lately, it crashes a lot, apparently with no reas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2008 by
nerds

Which laptop

Hey, Guys I was just wondering which laptop you would suggest I get for under $800? I would get a MacBook, but I can't afford it. I will be usin...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2008 by
teebo
Results 8201 - 8223 out of a total of 8,223