My laptop(sony vaio pcg_571l)

Closed
mzimran - Sep 10, 2008 at 03:22 PM
Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday September 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 - Sep 11, 2008 at 08:58 AM
Hello,

I have a laptop sony vaio PCG-571L its not making a display.
It is fully charged and power key is lightning as well but when i press the power key , it does not make any display on the screen.
Is there anyone who can help me on this situation.

regards
Related:

2 responses

Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday September 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 3
Sep 10, 2008 at 03:58 PM
Is this a new laptop and did it work before? Can you hear the laptop running or is it just dead? It could be that the battery itself is faulty, or that its something wrong with your'e laptop. My best advice is to take it to a professional to have it looked at.
hi
thnx for ur reply,it is an old laptop it worked b4,but now it is not working,i m not hearing any thing within from computer,any other solution?
Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday September 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 3
Sep 11, 2008 at 08:58 AM
hi again...

The problem with laptops is that is not like a computer were you can take off the side panel and have a look inside. Its a bit more complicated.

I am really sorry that I cant help you on this one, I am not the biggest fan of laptops either.You should try a other battery, but dont go buying one. Take it to a computer place and just ask them to test and see if its the battery. They wont charge you for that, and if they do its like 50 bucks.

Sorry again..