The discussions

I forgot my password how to set a new password for a laptop

Solved

Hello, forgot my password i have an hp pavilion laptop with windows vista no cd no nothing how can is set a new password thx indows XP / Internet...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My laptop doesnt turn on

Hello, i was on my laptop I was tired and just shut it closed When I woke up it was still on but the screen was blACK so I took the battery out put i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop starts then shuts down

Hello, i have a compaq laptop. It worked fine, then one day it wouldnt turn on. It sounds like its going to turn on, but nothing comes up on the scree...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

No audio output on my laptop, please help

Hello, no audio output on my laptop, please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

pcsces

Laptop key problem

Hello, can any1 help....when i type on mynhp laptop (G61)...on certain letters it types 2 letters together... eg...wen I press g.... it adds a b as in...

Ambucias

Help!! my toshiba laptop doesnt want to boot

Hey, Okay so my toshiba laptop wont boot up!! Its pain in the ass! the system recovery isnt working and so is none of the f8 options! when i selec...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
Leelo

Dell d610 laptop turned off while plugged in.

Hello, my Dell D610 Laptop shut off on it's own and then it would not turn back on. I always keep it on a desk and have it plugged into the power sup...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Jay50

My laptop won't turn on

Hello, I think I have the same problem. No matter how many times I push the start button, my laptop sounds like it's about to start and then shuts o...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
mancy

My laptop sound is not working

Hello, i have recentely formatedmy laptop. but i dont have my laptop system recovery CD. I tried to download it from internet but its not working. and...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Dell battery gets charged when laptop is off

Hello. I'm using a dell laptop, (inspiron 1545), which is 2 years old. Actually the AC adapter given to me with the notebook, got damaged while trave...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
JJosspeh

Laptop might be done but i hope not advice.

Hello, Here's my poor laptops story, i got it as a graduation gift and due to a series of unfortunate events it was stolen twice. I just recently ...

Niko

No display in the laptop

Hello, I was surfing the net on my HP laptop that it got hanged. I switched it off by pressing the power switch, since then it does not show any d...

jack4rall

Laptop wont turn on and idk why

Hello, I was on my laptop the other day when i noticed that the battery was going down slowly even tho the charger was plugged in, but weirdly it ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Acer aspie 5735 laptop

Can anyone help please......yesturday my laptop was working fine but today when i turned it on i only have a blank screen the lights are on that indic...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Solution for laptop/pc to plasma

Hello, hey guys i had a problem and barely solved it. i didnt know how to see my laptop to my tv. i research and found out that you must buy a VG...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

My dell laptop won't turn on

Hello, It starts up I get the microsoft corporation loading bar and it loads for a really long time then goes to Dell logo screen and back to load...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
bd

How to connect laptop to lcd tv

Hello, I have got LCD of LG brand and model no is 32LH20R. I need to connect the tv with my Dell Inspiron 1440 lappy. I want to see the downloaded...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop shuts down while watching video online

Hello, When I try to watch videos online, my computer shuts down unexpectedly. I think it is related to how long the video is and maybe my laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
Mattie

Laptop getting restart fequently

Hello, I M having HP Pavilion (Turion64). it is getting restart time and again very frequently. Please anyone suggest what to do? Config...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

My toshiba laptop will not turn on

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8 Hi i have a Toshiba lapto and it won't turn on. I was watching a video (The Office) online a...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2011 by
Munna Master

Laptop sound

Hello, i have a hp mini laptop, and i also bout a memory card reader so i can upload to my laptop videos from a concert from the memory card on my pho...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Dell inspirion laptop monitor broke

Hello, i am trying to hook up an external monitor to my dell the laptop screen is broken are there any hot keys to push to switch to external monito...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2011 by
dswinman1

Laptop wont power on

Hello, We have an ACER laptop. It is less than 1 year old. All of a sudden, when trying to start Windows, we would get only a white screen. My husba...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Uden

My laptop stops after a while on?

Solved

Hello, i've a problem with my laptop. It works well for an hour and then it will stop without saying any message. What do you think it could be? T...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
Takemetonirvana

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, I would appreciate anyone that could offer assistance. Please help me solve my problem. My laptop won't boot up. I followed the procedu...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
kieferschild

Only background on laptop

Solved

Hello, Im rosette Why is that y laptop its asus when i turn it on the screen appears the background only and even i press the start it doesnt mak...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
Goodtimes44

No sound from laptop headphone jack

Hi everyone, My laptop's speakers work but there's no sound when I plug in external headphone/speakers. I've read the following post and tried ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
yuji

Laptop to lcd through vga

Hello, I have connected my Laptop to LCD through VGA cable & I able to see the video on LCD but unfortunatily Audio is not transfering to TV.. Wi...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Headphones on laptop won't work

Hello, My headphones/mic won't work on my laptop/ Actually that's not quite true, the mic still seems to be ok - it's just the audio that's not...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2011 by
xploreraj

Adminstartor pass word to reset my laptop

Hello, Hello, pls help me reset my laptop toshiba satellite A200 to factory seetings. my os is windows vista . I tried to reset it to factory se...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
Arty

My laptop wont turn on ...

Hello, my presario2000 laptop will not turn on...my battery said that is has been low for awhile and the kids have been using it now it wont come on a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
Arty

I spelled water on my laptop

Hello, i have toshiba laptop, accedently i spelled water on it, and now when i want to type number i get only charcters, and the tab key jumps...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2011 by
teamfighter

Laptop toshiba not reading the recovery cd

Hello, my laptop is not reading the recovery cd completely. i have tried pressing f8, f12 and also 0 while turning the power on. please help. ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

My laptop only types in numbers

Closed

Hello, I have a lenovo ideapad, and every button on my laptop is a number. None of them have their own, it just types in succesion. The sound on m...

10 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
PJ

Itunes will not download on my laptop

Hello, A while ago, I experienced difficulty with my itunes. For example, it would freeze all the time, and sometimes wouldn't open. I tried find...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Melanie

My laptop wont boot up

Hello, My toshiba laptop will not boot up i just get a blank screen please what do you think could be done thank you razzle12345 Config...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

No sound from my hp laptop headphone

Hello, No sound from my HP laptop headphone,,,,,pls help me...................... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Broken hp laptop to expel monitor

function & f4 won't work. I used to be able to connect to an external monitor idk what happened it no longer works The screen stays black and all i se...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop to flat tv

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.10 i have an acer aspire 5551-a laptop with an ati mobility radeon hd4250 card in it.i connected...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop not displaying on external monitor

Hello, I recently broke my laptop screen through an unfortunate accident. Their was an internal crack in the LCD and the screen was different colo...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Tom

Few of the keys of my laptop not working

Hello, Please help me, few of the keys of my laptop not working HP Pavilion dv5-1104tu Entertainment Notebook PC Configuration: Windows Vi...

12 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Sony vaio laptop won't start up.

Hello, I was using my laptop the other night, when it just turned itself off with no warning and wouldnt turn on again. I removed the batter...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2011 by
hennerz

Trying to connect my laptop to my tv

Hello, I am trying to connect my gateway laptop to my emerson plasma tv and ive got a vga converter to hdmi to the tv and it keeps saying mode not s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

How do i configure my laptop?

Hello, How do I configure my laptop an do you think that will help with my pointer it is very hard to control. Thank you, Tammie ps I am also hav...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
anjana03

About a laptop

Hello, my laptop has no sound how can i fix it please Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2011 by
hydrod

Laptop to hdtv via vga

Hi guys, I'm trying to connect my HP Presario CQ60 to my Samsung Series 4 HDTV via VGA cable, my laptop can detect the connection but my TV does n...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Connecting two laptops

Hello, Please help me. I am trying to connect an laptop with a faulty screen to a new laptop in order to see vital info on the old computer. I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

The laptop keeps restarting itself without showing the desktop.

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop it only shows the toshiba logo then windows xp logo it shows a black screen without showing the desktop then it resta...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
rickster

Laptop shuts down and says replace battery??

Hello, I'm just wondering what it means when my laptop shuts down, but it turns on but it says my battery ocupacity is low and that I need to repl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop turns on then ...auto off ! lcd blank

Hello, I have HP laptop dv6000 for 5 years, now getting problem: Laptop turns on for a few seconds and then shuts down. No video appears on the s...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
pcsces
Results 7151 - 7200 out of a total of 8,223