The discussions

Keyboard specific keys stopped working

Hello, My space bar, enter key and backspace all stopped working at once. It is not a notebook. Tried reinstalling drivers, but nothing seemed to ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Zed air not booting

Hello, My zed air 10.6 inch laptop is not coming on at all, pls what do I do

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Only 2 rows of the keyboard are working

Hello, my laptop hp2000 was recently formatted to windows 10 from windows 8 recently. however i later found out that i was not able to use keyboar...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2018 by
venom1991

Acer laptop won't run

I have an Acer Aspire E1-570 About two months ago, one of the screen joints stopped pivoting. Almost immediately after, I noticed that the screen w...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Password

Closed

I don't remember my password it's been to lonago and can't log into my computer

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Dell laptop shows black screen

Hello, am using dell inspiron i3. i get only black screen with dell logo when i strt up my laptop. my battery is dead too. i have lots of file...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Laptop elite book won't boot

Hello, My laptop won't power on immediately I surprise this. Please help me if possible. Thank you. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 66...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Just displays gateway and stops there

my gateway laptop have a problem. when i power on it just display gateway and stops there. And display BIOS setting on the right bottom f2, BOOT menu ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Arrow keys function

Hello, my laptop arrow keys up down, enter keys are not working. Checked all the given solution. Still its not working System Configuration: Andr...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Hp pavilion dv6000 black screen

Hello, I have problem with my laptop black screen. no beeping noise everything seems sound ok when turn on no screen no battery as it was fault...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Hard drive not installed and system restore point

Hello, Last night my computer began acting weird so I restarted it. When I did that, it went to support assist and it said hard drive not installed....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 15 5100 left side keys not working

left keys not working: weq = q weq = w weq =e sda = a sda = s sda = d xcz = z xcz = x xcz = c 12 = 1 23 = 2 32 = 3 what to do to fix?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Automatically restarting

Hello, I'm using Sony laptop, with windows 7,and while using automatically restarting in gap of 20 to 30mints ways the problem System Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Dvd rw drive does not open file

my laptop when I put in a cd when I click dvd rw drive it opens a folder and shows the files in the current disk but when I click on one of the files ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Starting problem

Hello, My dell laptop Inspiron i5 3000 series is not starting suddenly I have offed it and took the power cord and again checked but after windows...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Laptop shows blank screen after turning on

The screen kept freezing, so one day I went to task manager and I saw 100% disk usage. After that screen froze and I had to shut it down. When I open ...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2018 by
JasonT67

Problem with webgl graphics acceleration

Closed

Hi , My Laptop can work with WebGL graphics acceleration! what can i do about it.

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Gateway m465-e, display is gone

Solved

So i regularly work on this laptop, but it's been 2 days the display is one i can hear startup sound, i can see the power on, charging and other light...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Recover my facebook account

I'm not really happy,about my account that i can,t really recover,i try to recover i should identify photo of my friends,how can i notice the photo of...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Earphone mute all the sounds

Hello, im having problems with my earphone connections to my laptop. whenever i connect the earphones to my laptop it happens to mute all the sounds...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Hp notebook 6530b flickering

my note book started flickering on its on but i dont know how to fix it, i tried to change windows many times but it seems its the screen and i tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Laptop suddenly shut down and won't turn on again

Hi my Laptop is Acer E5 772G. I was watching a movie suddenly it shut down without any warning. Now it won't turn on back. It was connected with the c...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Connecting second monitor with vga/cat 5 cable

I have bought two VGA connectors that are supposed to connect my second monitor using Cat 5/6 cable. When these are plugged in the Laptop main screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Gateway intel pentium 3 does not power up.

When I try to power on the power LED light blinks 3 times and that is all. The laptop does not power up. How do I fix this?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Dell inspirion not booting

Hello, I used my laptop after two days it was working fine but when it turned on I could only see the cursor and blue background plz help Syst...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Fn + f8 for dell e5480 to extend display not worki

Hello, Good day! Need assistance for FN + F8 for Dell E5480 to extend display to an external monitor not working. when i press and hold FN + F8 i...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2018 by
sweetblood0603

My inspiron 14-3452 isn't booting into windows

Whenever I start up my laptop, it automatically goes into Dell SupportAssist, saying "Your system seems to be having trouble starting. Dell SupportAss...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2018 by
kenio1987

Toshiba l645 satellite won't boot

Hello, My laptop Toshiba L645 satellite won't boot but the startup light is on,I have tried to power off the machine but not working. Even removing ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2018 by
Mutuku

Computer on but monitor says no signal

I know this has been solved and it worked for me as well. Remove the power cord hold the power button for a minute then power up again and BEAUTIFUL w...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard typing wrong characters

Hi I cannot type several letters - keyboard ON laptop is one of the keyboards with a separate number pad. have tried turning ON and then off the nu...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio factory setting

Hello, I have a problem with my sony vaio PCG-71312M. I try to put it in factory setting with pressing alt +F10 or F9 and its not working. Can you p...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Enter, space, and back space not working

I.have.had.this.laptop.for.just.over.a.year.the.other.day.the.enter.space.andbackspace.keys.were.not.working.until.a.while.after.the.computer.booted.u...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio sve151j11w unable to open

I have Sony Vaio SVE151J11W but I don't have recovery disk and I am also unable to open my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Pound symbol typing issue

Hello, I want to type pound symbol from laptop keyboard. i dont know how? can someone help me? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 66.0.3359...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Locked out of admin account

Closed

My sister gave me her old Windows XP computer, but she deleted her user account before giving it to me. It was second hand when she got it, and whoev...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop black screen

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL Inspiron 15 3000 series. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank and black after showing the wind...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Sleep mode

Hello, I just used my laptop the other day but when i try to use it now its already on a sleep mode. I already try the other procedure but nothing...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Hp laptop sound is not working

Hello, My HP laptop sounds not working don't know why can u help fix it please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2018 by
robertosburn

Hp laptop shows recycle bin only

Hello, My son was watching YouTube one minute and next I cant get the lap top to do anything tried taking battery out and holding button down for a ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2018 by
xpcman

Keyboard cant work

Hello, Anybody can help me? Some of the keys on my laptop cant work suddenly.. last day its work but today i cnt press the key. Not only 1 key but m...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2018 by
Ambucias

App store icon location

Hello I seem to have lost or misplaced the app store icon on my laptop. Could someone please help me locate it and instruct me on how to return it to...

7 replies Last reply on 28 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Installing instagram on my computer

I tried to install Instagram on my computer but someone else is using my email address. How can install Instagram on my computer if my email is ***@**...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite goes to a black screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite that starts up, then it asks for my password, then it goes to a black screen. The arrow comes up but I can't see a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2018 by
xpcman

Whats wrong with headphones or earphones

Hello, My laptop is a hp windows 10 and when i plug headphones or earphones in all the way it either doesn't work or it will only play in one ear. c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2018 by
xpcman

Acer laptop does not turn on

Ok so when I came from school I was going to turn on my white Acer aspire one 11 with that color on the outside and then when I press the power button...

xpcman

Why is my screen black and when i try to press f8

Hello, Everytime i turn my computer on the screen is black and when I press the f8 button to fix it every time I press the button it beeps when I ...

xpcman

My laptop is not switching on

Hi, my HP Probook laptop is not switching on, but when I remove its battery and insert it again, the laptop is just switching on by itself for about s...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2018 by
xpcman

Asus laptop does not power up

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hoping someone can help: My ASUS A6403KM notebook does not power up. When I turn the power on the lights come on for quick second and the...

82 replies Last reply on 21 May 2018 by
Frank

Laptop display dim

Hello, I have a issue related to my laptop that when I turned on it no image is displayed on screen, images which are displaying are very much dim w...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Touchpad is disabled

i got a laptop from my school and they blocked my settings and somehow my touchpad as be disabled and i can't turn it back on as they hae band my sett...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2018 by
Ambucias
Results 751 - 800 out of a total of 8,222