The discussions

My mouse pad stops working

Every time I turn my laptop ON the mouse pad works for a minute or two and then BANNNG!! No respond. Really WORRIEED So PLEASEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Windows 10 burnt screen on start up

Hi, I've recently updated to windows 10..... but every time i try to start my laptop up it goes to either a black screen OR it looks like the screen h...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Not being able to clik using the touch pad.

Hello, actualy my curser in my touch pad is moving but am not being able to clik using the touch pad. Any suggestion please thanks. Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
Rakesh

What are the minimum system requirements the pc or apple?

What are the minimum system requirements the PC? or Apple?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop solution beep continues tic.tic.tic

Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3537 problem is beep continues tic.tic.tic....it's doesn't stop Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminabl...

xpcman

Laptop's power drained and it switched off

Hello, My windows xp laptop's power drained and it switched off. I tried switching it on but it is not working. It takes me to a new black scree...

xpcman

Laptop won't turn on.

So, Every time I try to turn on my laptop the power button will light up, along with the keyboard, and stay on for a minute or two with no results ...

KY_WD  

Pointer not clicking on acer

Hello, Earlier, my touchpad wasn't working but now I enabled it. Since I have my pointer back, it won't let me click on anything. I can move the poin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Why my laptop always chose last item?

Hello, Why my laptop always chose last item? If you guys know,please,answer me.

Ambucias

Blank screen

Hello,igot aproblem with windows xp advent 7140 laptop,it starts nicely then blank screen and idont know how to fix it

Ambucias

My acer laptop wont start

Hello, My acer laptop freezed and went off while i was watching a movie. When i switch it on the screen was blank and there was a fan noise i thin...

xpcman

Laptop switch off suddenly

Hello, Why my laptop switch off every 3 hours even if i am using with direct current as i have problem with my laptop battery.I have removed the l...

xpcman

Turn off laptop issue

Hello, i have using hp probook 4520s my laptop is no heating issue, no battery issue but when i am work on my latop then laptop is power off why? ...

xpcman

Acers screens blanks

Hello, My screen goes blank when the power cord is plugged in. Used to be the other way round previously...screen died when power cord detached. ...

xpcman

Help my laptop shutdowns

Hello, I have the same. I was using my laptop to watch a comedy movie but when the middle part of the movie is going my laptop suddenly shutdown and I...

xpcman

Please help - asus ultrabook is not turning on, windows 10

Hello Dears, my brand new laptop is not turning on, but it has integrated battery, so the solution with removing the battery is not working for me....

raymondbuffod

Issue relating to f1 & f2 keys

Hello, can u please solve my problem ?? I have Dell Pc and window 8 and when working on tally there are lots of shortcut keys like Alt+F1, Alt+F...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
shashi

Computer dead

Hello, I have 19 volts at the exit of my charger where it connects to laptop . I have no indication lights whatsoever for about an hour when I then...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
warwick mccarthy

Toshiba l50 freezes on home page

8.1 windows, today it showed downloading windows 10 and took a couple of hours...showed small icon windows 10 on bottom right, this was free with new ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
gleneil

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hello when I try to turn on my laptop it give me a black screen and beeping sound I have try to take out the batterie and put it back but nothing have...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Spacenotwork

Hello, myspacebarisnotworking Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

xpcman

Dell laptop is showing the black

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL laptop. It is turning on and then the screen is going black.Than can not showing the windows logo. My laptop wa...

KY_WD  

My dell inspiron14 is not powering

I have tried the suggested solution send to me but still not working.pls help me out

KY_WD  

Shutdown

Hello, My toshiba laptop turns of instantly after turning on, the longer it stayed was 2-3 minutes Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

KY_WD  

Dell laptop not powering

Hello, I shut down my dell laptop last night but to power it this morning its not powering.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Asus ultrabook s400ca - lights blink for a sec but won't start

Hello, I Having a problem with my newly bought Asus Ultrabook S400CA, that when I Press the Power button all the lights would only blink for half ...

xpcman

Dell windows 7

i cannot open laptop, it says 'user profile serviceservice failed the log on'

xpcman

Not getting sound

Hello, Hello, I have a sony viao laptop with Windows 7 installed. I am not hearing any sound from my laptop and it showing all audio drivers a...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
Mahesh

Keys on satellite e45t-a4100 keyboard not working

Hello, Ever since I upgraded to the new Windows 10 provided my Microsoft on July 30th, certain keys on my keyboard are not working. Specifically, ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Installed relytec keylogger,deleted taskbar

so i got relytec keylogger and when i installed it it removed my taskbar my desktop and my task manager crashes on startup and windows key wont work, ...

Ambucias

Compeq showing blank screen

Hello I have a problem with my laptop compaq Presario cq57.the pc is going on but the screen is not showing anything. the power button is on, cap lock...

xpcman

Gateway ne71b error code oxc0000185

Hello, I dropped my Gateway NE71B laptop it turns on but does nothing says that code error Is having startup problems to put in the disc which I d...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1546 is not turning on

Hello, my dell inspiron 1546 is not turning on(blank screen). when i turn it on the LED at cd drive blinks twice and turns off but light of power ...

xpcman

Laptop gets turned off at any time

Hello, my dell vostro laptop works correctly until it is on charging mode but if the laptop is not on charging mode it gets turn off at any time. At...

xpcman

Hard disk

how to transfer data from disc C to disc D(almost empty)

xpcman

Lenovo think pad

Hello My Laptop wont turn on.ive try many times your tips but it doesnt work.please save my thesis

xpcman

Boot manager

My computer when I turn it on it says boot manager boot option menu

xpcman

Sony vaio sve11125cxb

Hello, the laptop lets you get into bios and says what HDD drive is there with the assist button but when you power on it comes up a black screen sayi...

xpcman

Every time i select the caps lock key - it shuts off the laptop

Dell laptop - in the past few days, every time I press the Caps Lock key, the laptop shuts off. Any ideas how to "fix" this?

xpcman

How to format

hello my laptop is very sholw there for I need formate my Toshiba laptop

xpcman

Laptop not coming on unless it's plug in

Solved

Hello, I have a acer aspire 431 and it was working fine until i shut it down and when I try turning itbin back it come up and you only see the nam...

kieferschild

Sonny vaio is very slow

Hello, Dear Boss, first take my greet, i would like to request you that, if u have any suggestion for me please write me to my email. My ...

Ambucias

A couple of problems i need help with

Hello, i own a LG A510 i run windows 7 so basically when im playing a game lets say team fortress 2 my screen just goes black and goes into sleep mo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

<<urgent help required>>

I have a Dell INSPIRON N4030 laptop which i have used it for 5 years.Once I was using it,suddenly some sound came and I forcefully shutdown. When I ...

xpcman

My sony vaio is getting slow

Hello My Sony vaio is getting slow I have windows 8 My hard disc is 20%only used place help me

xpcman

Upgrading help

Hello, so i own a lenovo G50-30 series with intel celeron in it now here is the problem it has 2GB ram and only one RAM slot, can i put in 4-...

xpcman

Sometimes certain keyboard keys doesn't work

Hello, I Recently got Dell 3521 i3 Laptop but i have a problem with some keys Esc , a , Tab sometimes they work sometimes not I tried to press ...

ZahidITOG

My touchpad is inverted

I have a Win10 Lenovo touchscreen+flexible laptop. My laptop went upside down and then back to normal when I was putting it on my lap and my pointe...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Keyboard's not working

my keyboard keys sometimes stopped working but the fn keys are functioning, i have already tried to uninstalling devices and pull out the battery and ...

xpcman

Several keys act differently

When i try to type 'o' on my keyboard it works as 'enter', similarly typing 'l' typed out 'l3' and arrow keys are acting weird too as when i press the...

xpcman
Results 3951 - 4000 out of a total of 8,222