The discussions

Give the configuration of hp 6704tu laptop

Plz give the configuration of hp - 6704tu laptop. Regards, Prasad

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
karan

Laptop monitor is not working

Hello, My laptop monitor is not working after i plugged into an external monitor. It was still working for the first few times, like both my laptop...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
cammy_c

Mouse problem in laptop

Closed

Hello, i have laptop . n i have a computer like big moniter without CPU N speker n key board like laptop n there's no mouse. i mean to say ke lep...

14 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by

Im using lenovo laptop

Hello, im using a lenovo laptop and when im doing multi tasking, my lapto shuts down by itself and it turns to blue screen and it says" calculating m...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

How to reformat a toshiba satelite laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, my son has a toshiba satelite laptop, I need to reformat the harddrive and I don't know how. I own a dell and am pretty computer savvy about d...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
ZakBot

My laptop lags

Hello, I have an Acer Extensa 5230. I am having a weird problem for the past few days. Whenever i switch it on it is doing a strange sound and its ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Laptop connecting to tv, no sound

Hello, I recently wanted to hook up my HP laptop to the television. So I bought an s-Video cable connector. I hooked it up from the laptop to the...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Can't reformat dell laptop

Hello, My Dell laptop has little memory, and I would like to reformat it. But here are the problems: -I don't have the Admin password (it...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Llaptop configuration

Hello, i m a IT student. I want to purchase a laptop so tell me about the configuration

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Laptop connections to lcd to show pictures

Hello, I have an HDMI cable and tried to hook-up Dell laptop to Visio LCD TV which has a connection also. I want to show pictures on the TV from com...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

My laptop mouse is click ok

Hello, Did anybody know how i can fix my laptop mouse because it refusing to click as OK but it is still working as draging tool.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Dell laptop

Hi, i have a dell laptop and it was used so i don't know how old it is. just a day ago i shut down my laptop and closed it. then today i tried to...

closeup22

Laptop issue

Hello, when he closes the lid of the laptop, it goes to standby mode and when he opens the lid he is unable to log in to the laptop. He has to shutdo...

LouisSteph

Mytoshiba laptop won't turn on!! please help

Hello, My toshiba laptop ran out of battery and it went down to 2% and told me to plug in my charger although it was already inside and was supposed ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
soph

Laptop problem

Hello, i have a problem in my laptop. i have a compaq laptop bearing no..........compaq presario 785tu last 2 days...i have found a think pink ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Acer laptop green line

Hello, i ALSO HAVE A BRNAD NEW ACER LAPTOP. AFTER INSTALLING I NEW PROGRAMME FROM DVD, A SOLID, VERTICAL GREEN LINE APPEARED IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCR...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
SPRINGBOK

Laptop missing file for xp use will not run

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 6000 is missing the \system32\hal.dll file. So every time I turn it on it will show the loading screen that says Dell in bi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
StuckInAReallyToughSpot

Erratic & very slow laptop wi-fo connectivity

Hello, My problem is that on both of my lap-tops about a couple weeks ago my wi-fi connectivity on both of them has become practically non-function...

iveal

Purchage laptop

Hello, I want to purchage a laptop ,i am confused which one is best for me,dell ,acer,sony or lenovo.please suggest me best

TheCoolMan9

Laptop prob

Hello, hi my laptop is showig totaly blank when i on it. its show white background on screen .what to do plz tell the solution. my laptop is hp pavil...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Acer laptop dvd change

Hello, my problem is acer laptop dvd change in the aspire5000

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Ac adapter is not able to charge the laptop!

Hello, I got a problem in adapter & got it repaired, but the idot reversed the connection i.e. +ve & -ve supplies. I was not aware until I failed to ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
sandy

Internet not working on laptop

Hello, I am trying to fix a friend's HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop with Windows XP. When I open internet explorer or safari, it says the webpage cannot ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Tv and laptop connection

Hello, I bought a vga cable and successfully connected my laptop to my sony flat screen tv. I also bought a Dynex streo audio Y cable (mini stero j...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Solution to my laptop

Hello,my laptop display half screen image when it boots to the desktop.plse can any one help me on what to do about this?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

Please,my dell inspiron 5100 laptop will boot

Hello, My Computer's starts booting, and shut downs after 2 seconds. I mean the power supply cuts within that time. Please help me solve this probl...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
RASGEORGE

Video display on laptop is blank most times

Friends - have been stuck on this issue for a month now and would appreciate your insight. My problem - - is a Dell E1705 laptop - (with...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Nvidia repair

No sound from my toshiba laptop headset

Hello, No sound is present on my toshiba satellite 305 when I play music or U-Tube stuff. The speakers still work even though the headset is plugg...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
sensei.moore

My laptop shut down and not to turn on again

Hello, My laptop is shut down nd not to turn on again i dont knw wat to do can u please tel me wat to do with this

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Laptop shuts down when connected with lan cab

I have Toshiba Satellite A200-1MD, it does not shuts down when connected to LAN through DSL cable. It keeps restarting everytime until I remove the ca...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop trouble

Hello, My Compaq a900 laptop just randomly shut off and will not turn back on. I tried to plug it in to charge but the light will not even register t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
jmcc

Record tv programs on via laptop dvd recorder

Hello, I've a laptop with dvd multi recording/ cd-RW. Is it possible to use laptop to record programs from TV or my cable tv system?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

My laptop cotrol pannel isn't open how to set

Hello, my laptop cotrol pannel isn't open any major problem or small problem .how to set control pannel ,or any other way to will saw control pane...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
onea97

Gateway laptop

Hello, I have a Gateway Laptop about 1.2 years old. The computer screen went blank. I can hear the fan motor. I tried removing the battery and p...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Acer one laptop

Hello, hi my acer one laptop has some problem doesnot switchiin on

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Dell laptop problem

Hello, I'm having a crazy problem with my dell laptop. Everytime I undock my laptop from my workstation and then get on an airplane the row above ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
luscious_bhabe

Sound not working on laptop

i got my laptop (compaq with windows vista) a few months ago and everything was working fine, and i recently plugged earphones into it and the sound w...

fea_ture

My laptop scrieen wont come on

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 6930 will the procedures for BIOS recovery work the same as the AA1?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Laptop

Hello, my laptop key board dosent work when i type the password the password is not typed a sound comes from the lap

onea97

My laptop is not getting on

Hello, good morning,myself sushil kumar bhatt.actually yesterday i was trying to open my laptop but it was not getting on,i have pressed the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Hp g60 laptop keypad not responding

Hello, my HP G60 Laptop keypad suddenly stopped responding. I tried the suggested removal of the battery several times, but to no avail. Is there anyt...

Kue

Laptop starting prob

Hello, A colleague of mine has a laptop, when ever he starts it, it gets to the windows loading screen, and then switches off, and it happens somet...

Jarhead69

Acer laptop will not turn on!!

Hello, Earlier today I was using my Acer Aspire 3620 laptop, and everything was normal. I just set it down for a few minutes, and it automatically go...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Laptop was still on when battery was removed

Hello, My Toshiba series A35, fell from my night stand.The screen was real faint so i figured it needed a reboot.I didnt know how to turn the machin...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Cant connect new laptop to wireless netgear

Hello, I recently bought a new Compaq laptop and am having trouble connecting to my wireless Netgear Router. I have tried everything - configuring...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
Jaimze75

Laptop turns of when the charger is out

Hello, My HP laptop does not work without the charger, every time it slips out the laptop goes off. Anyone know what i can do?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have a certain problem, which has been, I think, for some of you resolved. My laptop just won't turn on. There is what I did: 1. Pluged out...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Unfriendly

Laptop wont turn on.

Hello, I have an acer 6935 g which was working perfectly but now all of a sudden when i was plugged in and using my notebook it turned off as if the ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
Unfriendly

My hp laptop cannot use direct power

Hello, i hav a problem with my hp laptop.The problem began a few months back.whenever the laptop is on, it uses up the power from the battery even wh...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Please help me to connect laptop with tv

Hello, I am looking here for your advice and suggesstion if you could help me out in knowing the method of connecting my Dell D620 laptop to HDTV ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman
Results 8001 - 8050 out of a total of 8,223