The discussions

Yahoo mail account

Okay so I am needing help on my yahoo account i no longer have access to the phone number i signed up with so can you please do me a favor and help me

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I lost my gmail password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89 I lost my password because i format my device

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Good day, I forgot my password of my Google account and I don't have a number on it and I don't have a back up account too... Pleas...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i don't remember my password . I need my gmail account . it is vary important for me. only I remember my fast Password . it was without ...

Ambucias

Create a new gmail account and delete my old one

My computer was hacked and I was locked out. I want to create a new gmail account and delete my old one. I'm not well versed in the computer and need ...

Ambucias

My gmail account has been hacked

Hello, Hello Someone hacked my account And Every Recovery Information About My Recovery Is Removed . Please help me to find my Account :( @*...

xpcman

Forgot password of yahoo, i have no access to recover options.

I forgot the password of my yahoo mail and I have no access to recovery options ( phone and recovery email ID) I want to either recover my yahoo email...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and lost recovery numbers

Hello, My device was reset. I forgot my Google Account password. And lost my recover numbers. Please help ASAP System Configuration: Indetermin...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I have forget my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

Recovery of gmail password

I have forgotten my password of gmail, when i tried to recover it by account recovery it was not recovering, i know my mail id and i had the recovery ...

15 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I need my gmail password

Hello, my gmail there I need my password is ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

BunoCS

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail acc is hack plz help me System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.5.932

BunoCS

Recover deleted email account

Hello, If my Gmail account was deleted because of inactivity, how can I get it back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 45.0.2454.95

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, How do I get ***gmail.com back forgotten password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Please help me recover my hacked e-mail

Hello, Please help me recover my hacked e-mail. To have access to my e-mail, the cellphone number linked to that e-mail is no longer used. Ple...

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail password?

Hello, dear sir/mdm my gmail password I nt recover pls help u,my all data is nt recover me pls help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 38.0....

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo account

hie guys i forgot yahoo account but i remember the password how do i get it back

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password help me please

Ambucias

Been trying for month now to get in gmail

Hello, I have been trying for month now I found email but cannot I repeat cannot get my password.help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61...

Ambucias

Can't signin my yahoo account changed phone number

Hello, Hi . Is asking for my phone number,but I Cheng my phone numberand have new phone System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Create microsoft account

Closed

Hello, hello my name is harsh and i don't know to how to creat a microsoft aacount so i think you are help and solve my probblem as soon as po...

Last reply on 12 Oct 2017 by
BunoCS

Password

Hello I forgot my password.

BunoCS

Changed mobile number and can't recover yahoo password

Hello, Cannot acess to mail due to change mobile number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

How to recover gmail password?

Hello, My mail id is ***@***.i lost my mobile number so I can't getting recovery code System Configuration: Android / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Changed my phone number, now i can't get my verification code

I've changed my phone number, and now I can't get my verification code?

Ambucias

How to recover deleted emails 4 march to 7 march 2017

Hello, how to recover delet emails 4 marach to 7 marach 2017 plzz recover my mail....save my son life thanks System Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Can't get into my google account new phone

I have three different Google accounts and I cannot get into either one of them to download my contacts and or to check my email I have a new phone an...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, hey forget my password so now i want to open a new account if is it possible for me ita egent, if u can assist me with my pin i van be supper g...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2017 by
Aundre pollard

Problems getting into my yahoo email account

I am having problems getting into my yahoo email account and have tried all options but no help need to change my password settings as cannot access t...

Ambucias

Retrieving lost emails in gmail

Gmail from all of September, 2017 and October 1 to 8 all disappeared. The Trash folder only shows the emails I manually deleted. I know how to undelet...

Ambucias

Can't access my facebook

Hello, My Facebook not working .. Please help me how to use. Thank u System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Lost my phone and can't remember my password

Hello, please how can I assess my yahoo mail as I lost my phone and can't remember my password

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail account?

How can I recover my Gmail account

Ambucias

Unable to download whatsapp

Please, I'm having difficulty downloading whatsApp Messenger on my BB Q10 with updated Software release 10.3.3.1359. I am frustrated trying to down...

ac3mark

How to get back unfinished message?

I started a message but lost it when my phone rang. How do. I find it that controversial nue and I it?

ac3mark

How to change outlook.com name?

Hello, I am getting mai from USA and I live in England,for the last 9 months.her name is the same. System Configuration: iPad / Safari 11.0

ac3mark

Lost password

Hello, What is the password in my account denonez03@gmail

Denmark

Phone number changed and forgotten password

hi, ok so i recently got a new phone number and i cant remember my password to my gmail account. i have tried filling out the questions for the recove...

hargovind

Forgot yahoo password and no longer have access to my phone

Hello, Hi I have forgot my password tried to reset it but it goes to my old phone number I no longer have.. System Configuration: Android / Sam...

BunoCS

I can't recover my gmail account

Hello, Goodevening, i want some help to recover my gmail account. because 11hours ago my password was changed by other person. I want you to help me...

BunoCS

How to log in to gmail

Hello, what steps to follow if i want to logon to my emails

BunoCS

Login issue not receiving any account key

Hello, I am not able to login my yahoo I'd, it's asking for account key while login, my phone number is correct but I am not receiving any accou...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2017 by
verma_naresh82

Can't get into my email

Hello, I cannot seem to get my password reset on my gmail and have lost all my pics with this. The recovery question is not working. Please help m...

BunoCS

Locked out my acct

Hello, I can't login in my Yahoo acct different number and forgot security question answers plz help ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Ch...

BunoCS

My gmail has been hacked

Sir anyone hack my Gmail ***@*** I am in very serious problem please help me to sign in please help

BunoCS

How to recover yahoo password?

Hello, Trying to recover my yahoo email password but when I press forgot my password the page comes up to ask questions and then jumps to an AT&T ...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

how can i recover my yahoo account i know my email just not my password and i dont have the same phone number either.. is there another way?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to access my yahoo email

Hello, I can not access my yahoo email all my transaction my billing is there.i need to open pls help me I dont have anymore the phone recovery and ...

Ambucias

Forgotten my password to my account and no longer use the phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my account and no longer use the phone number linked to my account can you help please System Configurat...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Unfortunately I forgot my password and the date of acc opened now. I dont have anything else except the email address. Can anybody help me ou...

Ambucias
Results 5851 - 5900 out of a total of 19,891