The discussions

Need to reset my password

Hello, please help me out by changing my registe phone to the new phone so that i can get my email back.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

How to acces yahoo mail

Hello,my name is oladele adekeye and i was wondering how i could recover my yahoomail account? I have forgortten my username and my passwoord confirat...

xpcman

Can i create another email address using same details

Hello, Can i create another email dress using same details? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

xpcman

How to recover emails in inbox and trash

Solved

Hello, Sir My mail id is ***@***. by mistake the overall msgs in inbox trash msgs are deleted. how can i get that. please give solution System...

Joehan jovita

Forgot password and lost phone

Hello, Hi i lost my phone n now i cant log in my gmail account n 4 got my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, How to know my gmail account password 9 System Configuration: Android / Chrome 36.0.1985.135

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, I m harvirk, i forgot my gmail password .please help me with that System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.3.8.976please My Account Password Recovery

themorgan

Query about new gmail

Hello, Creating a new gmail account from phone effects my present gmail account Or Not ? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Yahoo account inaccessible

I can't get into my yahoo mail account. The alternative phone and email prompts are outdated.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Help me to find my gmail account

Hello, please help me to find my google account, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Gmail recovery

Hello, I broke my phone and also lost the recover number. Trying to log in from a different mobild but can't. Please help. System Configurati...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and lost recovery mobile number

Hello, please reset my gmail account please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Account phone number

I know my user name and password, but because of failed login attempts I must provide prrof that it is ME loggning in. I no longer have the phone num...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My I'd password is changed and recovery number as well as recovery gmail and verification number is changed plz help me give me my passwo...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and forgot security question

Hello, Please help me to recover my password since i forgot my security question. Joe System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.90

Ambucias

Lost gmail account cant remember anything

Hello, I cant remember anything byth the email . Need help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Ambucias

Looking for help lost account

Hello, dear,i was just looking for help to try and get back my email,so i no what you mean by backing the wrong tree.could you explain? System ...

ac3mark

How can i recover my old mail id 10 years old

Hello...i am Rajalakshmi Gopakumar,,..i had a yahoo id before 10 yrs,,,can i recover that now,,,

ac3mark

Forgot password

Hello I have forgot my password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

How can I recover my password if I forgot my security questions and answers and phone numbers

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Someone hack my gmail account he can change recovery number and password he can make pravicy on my account please tell me how i can get it back to me

5 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Forgot the password to my yahoo account and I'm trying to add the acct to my phone, This is an important acct for me. My phone won't let me see the p...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Please help me my gmail account was already hack by unknown people because of clash of clans games please help to recover my gmail account ...

Ambucias

Need to recover gmail account

I last logged into my gmail account around April 17th. I changed my password and and phone number that day (which I used for 2 step auth). -Says p...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

yes my gmail account was hacked and how do i get back into it my email is ***@gmail.com

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Forgot password and can't reset because I know longer have the the phone number that's on my accout

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and i changed my mobile number

Hello, can u help me i forget my yahoomail password and i changed my phone number so now i can't open my email. thanking you, sa...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Forgot my gmail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

Account blocked

Hello, Please help me to unblock my hotmail account ***@***...i forgot my security answer and i need my important documents from that account. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery of email account

Hello, How can i recover my email account as i know security question, but someone hacked my email account and may changed the password and also cha...

Ambucias

Help how i get gmail password back

Hello, Please please help my gmail account was hacked and I need password back how get it Help me please and reply me System Configuration: An...

Ambucias

Lost my gmail password and phone no

Hello, i lost my gmail password and phone no. Help me to solve problem

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I have problem I forget my gmail pass for ***@*** System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 2.1

Ambucias

Lost account (hacked account)

I would like very much to get back my old hotmail account that was hack into.I had inform you all about it,but i never got a response from you all,cou...

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, I need help to recover my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ade ivan anugrah

Can't access yahoo email account

Hello, I can't access my email ***@***. Keeps asking me if I have access to alternate emails: ***@***, ***@*** and ***@***, I do not anymore. How...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

I have been hacked my google account and changed my recovery account and phonenumber how i will get back my account

Ambucias

I cant get on my yahoo mail

Hello, i cant go on my yahoo mail i have no ideal why i know i am putting in right pass word an email address System Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, my Samantha I cannot access my Yahoo account and I forgot my password and don't have the same number I used to have so I can't access it that...

Ambucias

You gmail.hacked

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83hacked

themorgan

Retrieve lost emails

I want to get back my emails that were deleted permanently by mistake last week.Please help me in getting back those emails as they are valuable for m...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email address hacked

Hello My yahoo e-mail address has been hacked please help me retrieve it.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

hi i cant login to my acount i forgot my pasword but i know my security queston

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

My account was hacked help me Help me to recover the gmail I need password my all data and contacts has hacked Hacker do illegal work with this I thin...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Limits-gmail

About gmail limits.I know Ip,location,and phone number.Are these ?If they are can u say me how to unblock them pls ?I ask again because i forget my pa...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Disabled account

Hello, My daughter's email account ***@*** was disabled after she attempted to sign in with a wrong password. She had provided this email address t...

Ambucias

Can't sign in without my account key

Hello, I cannot sign in in my yahoo mail account and it keeps asking for my account key. My phone had been snatched from me. Hence, I cant know what...

Ambucias

Facebook issues

This is here : ***@*** Please see the above login Id that is my facebook account which is locked out by it self !!

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

My gmail id is ***@gmail.com . I forgot my password . help me please

Ambucias
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 19,879