The discussions

They change my password and all the recovery

Hello, good afternoon,I'm Leonard Mendoza, I have an account name is ***@***.I compromised oct 7,2017.they change the password of my account and al...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
BunoCS

Retrieve deleted gmail

How do I retrieve gmail that recently disappeared, but is not in the trash folder?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Forgot my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgotten password number has changed

Hello, I forgot my password plz help me and I have a new number can't use the old one System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password and phone number

Hello, I forget my password and also account recovery phone number please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Please recover my yahoo email id

Ambucias

How to change your phone number in yahoo?

Closed

Hello, I do I change phone number on my yahoo account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Completely deleted email

Hello, I am an idiot... and completely deleted all of my gmail from my inbox. I have looked through Trash, Important, All Mail to no avail. I even...

Ambucias

Ineed to recover my yahoo account

Hello, Mi name is Victor Santiago ***@*** is giving me this error code 652314 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

Ambucias

Gmail hacked and recovery info changed

Hello, Can you please help? My email was hacked by and they changed psssword and recovery phone numbers and email address. How can I get ahold o...

Ambucias

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, I have tried more but system say account has been disabled i am trying since last two month System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0....

Ambucias

How to my yahoo account lost my old number

How to my yahoo account with out the verification code because I lost my old number

Ambucias

Yahoo account password recovery

Hello, I forgot my password of my yahoo mail (***@*** ) and I changed my phone number. Please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Unable to change password

I've recently switched to a new phone after about three years with previous one. In that time I have switched phone number, therefore I cannot receive...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, forgot password and old phone number.can u help me to log in? System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I would like to ask how am I going to log in to my yahoo account, because I forgot the password and I changed my phone number System Co...

Ambucias

Don't have access to phone number to reset password

Hello, I entered my mail ofter pass word type secret code send to my mobile number. I don't have my number. How can we do solve System Configu...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo mail urgent

Hello, I want to recover my yahoo mail but I can't remember the phone nb or the password for the other email related System Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Can't access gmail account

Hello, Plz log me back into *****@****.com System Configuration: Android / Chrome 45.0.2454.95

Jerrylong

Forgot gmail password and security phone number

Hello, Forgot password and old phone number. Can u help me log in? System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

Ambucias

My coc account password has been hacked please help me

Hello, My COC account password has been hacked please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, sir please saw my email password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Help me to reset my password no longer have access to the phone

My name is Tamarra Lawrence and I am trying to reset my password on my Yahoo account. I no longer have access to the phone number listed considering i...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116I can not receive a facebook recovery code to my email

Ambucias

To get back permanently deleted mail

Hello ....I permanently deleted one mail... that to I deleted it in inbox as well as bin /trash in my Gmail account. Now I want to get back that mail ...

Ambucias

Forgot password

I forgot my password and changed my phone number so what i do? my yahoo account is ***@***. please answer me.............

Ambucias

Can't log into account

Hello, how can I gain access to my yahoo account System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

Ambucias

Recovery account

Hello, my gmail account ***@*** and i forgot my password and lost my recovery phone number so i can't login my account pls help me.

Ambucias

I have forget my password and phone no is also closed

Dear sir/Mam i Have forget my password and phone no is also closed How can i re set my yahoo password again. Regards, Abhinav jha Syst...

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, dear I can’t access my yahoo account long time. And I forget my password. Also I used a new fone number. So I cannot get any passcode to change...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo email id and password.

Good morning, I forget my yahoo email ID and password. Since I didn’t use it for years. How can I contact yahoo

8 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

hello sir, how can i get my password i forget my password

xpcman

Forgot password

Hi, I forgot my password of my yahoo id. I don't remember alternate email id and mobile number. Please provide help how to recover my yahoo passwor...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I can't log in My Gmail account... because i not remember password and any other details... please help me.... System Configuration: And...

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled

Hello, i am in athens using the computer at coral hotel and you have disabled my account..my other email is ***@*** my disabled account is ***@*** ...

Ambucias

Lost gmail account password and forgot entred mobile no

i have forgotten my gmail account and forgotton my verifycation mobile no

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail account password

Hello, i forgot my gmail account password and recquary phone number how can i reset my account

Ambucias

Email trash

Hello,how do i get email trash System Configuration: Windows / Opera Next 48.0.2685.35

Ambucias

Lost gmail password

Hello, Sir I have lost my Gmail account password. Please send password in my mobile no System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password but still can access from my mobile

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm logged in gmail from my mobile. Now I forgot my password due to which I'm not able to access my gmail from any other device other than ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Gagandhari

How add people as favorite in messenger?

in messenger the edit option near the "people with messenger" is not seen.what i do to edit favourite people in chat

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Deleted emails no longer display in gmail

Hello, All of a sudden I have no deleted emails that is in the respective box in my Gmail? How can I turn on the email so that it keeps delete...

ac3mark

Trouble signing in yahoo mail

Cant access my yahoo mail, forgot my password and lost my phone no. Need help pls

Ambucias

Forgot email password and changed the phone number

Hello, I want to reset my email , but I can not do because the phone number I registered I no longer have it. Please help

Ambucias

Change my email facebook and password

I wanna to change my email Facebook and password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and no longer have the same number

Hello I cannot access my yahoo account using my password? It needs to verify my cell phone number and my number has changed because my phone was st...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and can't access alternative email

Hello, please help me to reset my password since im forgot my yahoo password and no longer acces to the alternative email thank you for your he...

Ambucias

Cant login my google account

I can't login to my Google account to change ppassword and up date new phone

Ambucias

Failing to send mails

l am not able to send mail but am able to receive mail

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Problem with opening account

Hello, name is bonnie trying to open Google gmail most the password on ASUS android tablet System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.11...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark
Results 5901 - 5950 out of a total of 19,881