The discussions

Too old email no longer use

Hello, can't remember how to get in old email from years ago .. and was hacked and can't get in my Facebook ..no trusted contacts listed either pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't verify my gmail account

dear Google couldn't verify that *******@******* belongs to you. it is my account, i tried all ways to sing in and this was the massage i recive eve...

Ambucias

How to change my phone number in yahoo?

Hello, Im.trying to.access my emails but i have no longer Have the same phone number to access it. I also do not have the password in my back up...

ac3mark

I want to recover my old yahoo account

Closed

Hello, My name is sameer tamang and i want to get it back to my yahoo account was *******@******* System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and also lost my recovery number...please hlp me

Ambucias

Retrieving an email

Hi I need to retrieve an email that I have deleted from gmail account, have tried everything but cannot access it at all Can you help????

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello. / Chrome Hello my gmail account ***@*** hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed what can I do please help.

5 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost my email password

Hello, Ilost my email password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Can i recover my yahoo account using my facebook account

Hello, Can i recover my yahoo account using my facebook account? System Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 61.0.3163.73

Ambucias

Unable to get in yahoo account with different mobile phone

I have a yahoo account. What happened is I stayed in the U.S then I moved to Canada, but before I traveled I logged out of my account. Now I'm in Cana...

Ambucias

Open the yahoo

Hello, britto pl. open the yahoo System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 56.0

Ambucias

Free accounting software

how to get the free accounting software

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Unable to access my yahoo account

I cant get access to my yahoo account i know the id but forgot the password also the phone numbers on my account are not active nor do i remember the ...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello forgot password, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 26.0.1410.58

Ambucias

Lost gmail

Hello, This is Kyi Kyi Minn,I own the email ID of ***@***. i forgot my Email ID password & Somebody change my mobile number and remove recovery ma...

ac3mark

How to change my password?

Where do I get into my acct so I may change my password

xpcman

My gmail account was hacked

Hello, Hi my account is *******@****** please hack and please give me System Configuration: Android / Chrome,,, 30.0.1599.82

xpcman

Forget my password

Hello, Plz help me I forget my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

BunoCS

Trying to access an old account

Hello, I've been trying to get into my old yahoo account and i can't remember my old number, and sometimes it's saying they can't find my user n...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail pasword plz help me i need that account. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

How to open a yahoo email account?

Hello, Hi Yes would like to get an email account from you people as Vodofone are going out of emails and unfortunately I am with them.Anyon...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked and password and mobile number changed

some one hack my gmail and he changed my pasword and mobile number so how can i recovered my gmail

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account without recovery email or phone

Hello, I'm trying to log into my account I have important information that I need but I don't have my. Recovery email or phone. Number how can I log i...

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail password?

Hello, I'm forgot my gmail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir Last time open gmail 14 March last time open fake website and pishing me in China sir I am request my recovery change please sir my rec...

Ambucias

Can't sign into my yahoo email account

Hello, I can't sign into my Yahoo email account

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover my gmail account?

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16my gmail was hacked by anyone. how can i recive mu gmail.... help me

Ambucias

Email account

I [Graeme Wilce] am trying to get the yahoo email account

Ambucias

Request for yahoo password

Hello, I cannot remember my yahoo password and cannot answer security questions. My yahoo address is ***@*** . Please send answer to the below a...

Ambucias

Change gmail account number

Hello, Change may gmail account number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I can't get into my mail... I don't have access to my old phone..... ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 45.0.2454.95

Ambucias

How can i recover my yahoo account if i forgot my password

i dont have my phone number thats connected to my yahoo account. i have a different number... and i forgot my password

Ambucias

How to regain access to suspended google accounts?

Hello, My son posted a STUPID video on YouTube without me knowing and using my google account. I have now been completely locked out of everything i...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to reopen an old gmail account?

Hello, Pls help me open my old gmail .account System Configuration: iPad / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

How to find my lost email address and not have registered number

Hello, plz help me how to find my lost email address System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2 4.87

Ambucias

Recover deleted emails

Hello, How can i recover trash deleted emails in my gmail inbox

Ambucias

Forget password.

Hello, i forget my gmail passaord. This account not is my phone.this account to return i want. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 52.0.274...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I m dharti I have forgotten my gmail password Nd lost the recovery phone . May you help me to get my password back. System Configuration...

Ambucias

How can we recover our permanently delete mail

Hello, sir actually we have lost our important mail do u help me what can we do for recovering that mails. thank u

Ambucias

Hacked gmail and youtube

Someone must have hacked my Google account. I can't log in to Gmail or YouTube. Is there any way I can close my account without having to pay someone ...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo emails back from 2009

i want to help me to get back my email becouse since 2009 this ***@***

Ambucias

My gmail and recovery hacked

Hello, Sir my gmail recovery hacked sir my personal Gmail my personal details sir place my forgot my gmail recovery my new recovery ********** m...

Ambucias

Need to change my phone number

Hello, i need to know if i can change my phone number in order to get into my accunt System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to delete old messages

Hello, how to possible by 6 year ago deleted massage is return in my gmail account? its possible yes/no? System Configuration: Windows / Chrom...

Ambucias

Want to openy yahoo account but forgot my password and lost

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98 Hi! Pls.help me open my yahoo account using a new password, or help me retrieve it...

Ambucias

How do i recover my yahoo closed account

hello, my yahoo account has been closed for a long time and it's connected to my Facebook account.

Ambucias

Don't remember my password or the date i opened the account

My old computer died. Got a new one and now I can't open my email account. I don't remember my password or the date I opened the account so how do I...

Ambucias

Replacement phone locked out of gmail

About 2 months ago I broke my Samsung galaxy s8. I was able to get it replaced but since then I've not been able to get into my gmail. I've created a...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account got hacked

Hello, sir plz help me .....somebody jus hacked my ***@*** help me....i wil be grateful to u System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.2785.1...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot security questions and changed phone

Hello, I did have security questions but forgotten, and don't have access to the phone, because it broke. No email. System Configuration: Andro...

xpcman
Results 5651 - 5700 out of a total of 19,879