The discussions

Help forgot password and changed phone number

Closed

Hello, i forgot my password to my gmail and i changed my phone number how can i get into my acct Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.13...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2015 by
BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, Forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.0.0

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I totally forgot my gmail password and i can't connect to my gmail account..can u check it and back to me.

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2015 by
BunoCS

Gmail password forgotten

Hello, I lost my password to gmail. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

BunoCS

Recover my gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password..can u check it now..could u find it for me?

BunoCS

Email recovery

Hello, Can not log in to my yahoo account ** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

BunoCS

I need my gmail password

Hello, there pls i need my gmail password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 35.0.1862.2

BunoCS

Forget my gmail password

Hello, i am bablu shaw i forget my gmail password Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

Computertech

Trouble login city you usually sign in from

Hello, sir, i have a gmail id which is ***@*** but when i had login there was open a massage which is (verify its you & tell us the city you usuall...

Computertech

Attachments not downloading

Hello, Hi I am finding that in the last 2 days attachments will not download on hotmail. This includes attachments I have previously sent to other...

Computertech

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i forgot my gmail password pls help me Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Computertech

I forgot my yahoo id

Hello, i for my yhaoo mail id Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Computertech

Forgot my yahoo mail password how could i recover to use my acco

Hello, good day! I have my yahoo mail but i couldnt open it and i have a important message in it how can i recover my account.. Configuration:...

Computertech

I forgot my password

Hi, Unfortunately, I forgot my password my email and now i neseccary need to access my mail because I had very important mail, how can I access? I k...

Computertech

Help retreive gmail id and password please

Hello, My phone got crushed it wont come on so I got a new one but I cant remember my gmail id and password my old phone has all my pics and conta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2015 by
Deepa Sri

Password

Hello, I am trying to change my pass word in my vivo RT TF600T-B1GR BECAUSE I FORGOT IT. BECAUSE I HAVE NOT USED THIS IN A YEAR. And I don't underst...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Solved

Hello, dear sir or madam i forget my gmail password and i dont know what can i do? can you hel me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0....

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Solved

Hello, I'm Bhagwatpatel but I have forget to Gmail password so I reset password.....please helped me

Ambucias

I can not open an attachemnet send to my yahoo mail

Hello, I have a problem with an attachment that i recieve it in my yahoo mail the size of atachament is showing to be 0kb and i m not able to open t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

How do i stop yahoo mail

Hello, How do I stop yahoo Mail automatically forwarding to g mail? Bernie Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2015 by
jack4rall

Forgotten yahoo password and alternative yahoo

Hello. I have forgotten my yahoo password and alternative yahoo kindly help me.

Ambucias

I cant get into my account

Hello, I have a new phone number and cant assess the old number .My password and user name is the same but its telling me i never signed in to yahoo ...

Ambucias

Gmail id password is hack

Hello, My gmail id password is hack please help me,and return my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

xpcman

3 of my gmail accounts were hacked....

Hello, 3 of my gmail accounts were hacked and they changed the phone number recovery email and phone number please help!!!! Configuration: Window...

xpcman

Google mail can't remember log in details

Hello, Apparently I have an email address with Google mail can't remember log in details but I wish to close it how can I do that Configuration...

xpcman

Facebook account hacked

Hello, Hello sir actually my account is hacked someone is use my account plz help me to recover my paswrd Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0...

xpcman

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten my password, nor do I have access to the alternative email. Also my phone number is no longer the same, so my question is how ...

xpcman

Password recovery

i forgot my yahoo password

nihal98

Can't access yahoo mail work account, please help !

Hello, the account i use for work and study at university says wrong password , when i try to sing in. It started after i clicked the remember passwor...

Ambucias

Forgot password and i have a new number

Hello, Sir/maim I would like to ask for help...I'm John Eric Aquino and I forgotten my password,and also I have a new number.can you help me find it...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

--I have forgot my password for my email () i do have another account , but i do not want to use that account. Thank you for you quick reply with th...

Ambucias

Need password

Hello, I really need my password to my gmail without sending the reset to my alternate email or cell phone. My girlfriend has both of them at her ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
Outlaw33

Hotmail forgot password

Hello, My wife cannot get into her hotmail account (***@***) because she forgot her password. How does she retrieve the password? Configuration...

Outlaw33

Recover yahoo email account forgot password

Hello, hello sir how can i recover my yahoo password? i forget my alternate email. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Ambucias

For login issue

Hello, sir, i had a gmail account which is i had sign in then ask me place and i fillup the correct place but there is no any response so please he...

Ambucias

Gmail was hacked

Hello, Sir my gmail account name deleted by moderator@gmail.com was hack. How would it back to me pls.. Help me.. Configuration: iPhone / Safar...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
Craig

Forget my password

Hello, good evening sir this khaja ,id is ***@***,forget my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

BunoCS

Not able to retrieve mails

Hello, i cant able to retrieve mails and i am geting as invalid search query returing all mail and nothing done after that.... Configuration: W...

BunoCS

Cant acess my yahoomail.com

Hello, my name is rajesh g unable to open my yahoo-mail forget my password,even i changed my mobile no....i request give solution my alternate ma...

BunoCS

Yahoo password forgotten

Hello, my name is kamil and I have lost my passport , mobile number .alternative email for the fallowing emails(***@***). so I have tried many times...

BunoCS

Yahoo can't get into my account

Hi my name is Brittany my yahoo let me sign in but it its stops and say which option I wanna do to make sure its me to send a text or email alternate ...

Gershom22

Gmail account hacked

Hello Someone hacked my gmail account and change the passwrd and phone number... Please help me how can I recover. even i tried the last option i ha...

Computertech

Need gmail password

Hi I forgot my password can u please sms it for me

Computertech

Cant able to open my yahoo mail

Hello, I know my yahoo mail ID and password, but its asking a security question, i didnt know the answer of that question. then how can i access m...

Computertech

Can't access yahoo mail

Hello, I can't access my mail account my password is correct as i had not used for some time and as i have changed my mobile no. Configuration:...

Computertech

Getting back locked yahho email account

Hello, I have changed my location; when attempted to open my yahoo email id ***@***, i was asked to feed the code which was sent by hahoo to the alt...

Computertech

No longer have the phone listed to my

I no longer have the phone for my account and I can't remember my entire yahoo address except Wynn---4

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Recover closed gmail account

Hello, hellow i am rusabha kumar mohapatra .i wanted to re open my oid gmail a/c which i have closed 20days ago.i have not remember my password a...

Ambucias

How recover delete mails from gmail

Hello, Sir This is D.SOMARJU, unfortunately i delete some mails of august month. later i dont use gmail to long time . Sir could p...

Ambucias

Outgoing server address for du outlook

Hello, pls let me know the email outgoing server address for Du modem for outlook setting Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

xpcman
Results 14951 - 15000 out of a total of 19,879