The discussions

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, forgot my gmail password pls help me. Tnx u Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

I forget my passwords and my security answer what should i do?

Hello, i forget my passwords and my security answer what should i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

BunoCS

Incorrect password

Hello, i created a gmail account a few weeks ago, but everytime i try to log in it says my password is incorrect. i know it is not incorrect because...

qasirgill

Forget password

Hello, Hello can I recover my password please Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Someone hacked my gmail account

Hello, someone hacked my gmail password,recovery email and recovery phone number.now, how can i get back my account?plz give me back my accoun...

Ambucias

I have forgotten my email password and the secret questions

Solved

Hello, i have forgotten my email password and the secret questions how should I recover . please send me any link to have back my id ? Conf...

Ambucias

Gmail account password and recovery phone and mail is changed

Hello, my name is mekonnen ameha from Ethiopia ,my gmail account password and recovery phone and mail is changed pls pls help me Configuratio...

Ambucias

Stolen account

Hello, my friend have have stolen my account. un fortunately he had seen my password then some day leter. he changed my password/tow step vefecati...

Ambucias

Verify that it is me logging in to my account at yahoo

Hello, I can log in to my account at yahoo and I still remember my username and password. but the problem is I lost my cellphone number. and I need ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost password

Hello, sir lost my yahoo password please help ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

Secret questions

Hello, i have forgotten answers given to my secreet questions Configuration: / Chrome 47.0.2526.110

Anonymous User

Forgot pasword

Hello, Sir i forget my pasword and alternet id is not in my use now the number in which you sending verification code that code does not recive bec...

junaidiomar945

Failure to send attachments

Hi my name is Nolwandle please assist me I can't send attachments.

dannyds

Regarding deleted mail

Dear Sir, I follwed the steps but i am not getting the mail

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question on yahoo account.

hi, my tablet did a reset and now I can't login to my yahoo account, is it possible for me to recover it, please , if yes how because I have made al...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo id

Hello, sir regarding i am not access my yahoo.id last 8th feb 2015 and u showing 3 option they not possible for me becz i create my yahoo id in uk a...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password

Hello, i am my yahoo password forget please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Unable to recover my account

Hello, I cant access my yahoo account yesterday because I forgot the password I try to used the help center but when I enter the verification code i...

Ambucias

Forgotten both password and security question answer also

Hello, i using my yahoo i d since last 5 year but i am forgetten my password and security question answer and password.please help me to recover...

dannyds

About me email address verification

Hello, I am trying to add an alternate email address called about me. Yahoo mail is saying that I need to verify the email address that was sent to ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My account is hacked, how to block

Hello, This man named James Thomson from Texas has stolen my identity and using it he is accessing my e-mail. Now how I could block this ? Conf...

Computertech

Have not access my account for 3 years

Hello, sir iam a yahoo email id holder.but since 3 years i was not opening my id.and now i cannot open my account.and also i forgot my social secur...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Password

i have forgotten my yahoo password and i need help recovering it cause it is the e mail to another account can someone please help me

Ambucias

I forgot my password in yahoo

Hello, please help me i forgot my password in my alternative email. they asked for the mobile number which im not using it anymore. Configurat...

Ambucias

Please help me.

Hello, i have problem with my yahoo account, i lot of time I do not plug my yahoo mail and I had forgotten the password but I have changed and a phone...

Ambucias

I forgot my password...

hello, pls tell me how to login to my yahoo account... i forgot my password.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.73

BunoCS

Reset password

Hello, I want to reset my yahoo password with out using my phone number and recovery questions Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Verification

Hello, I've problem to sign in my yahoo email. Every time I want to sign in, yahoo send verification to my phone number. But I'm already changed...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
Zack

Re-setting my password

Hello, I forgot my password and the answers to the security questions Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

BunoCS

Forgot security question

Hello, I forgot my security question my account Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Password i lost it yahoo

Hello, hey I lost my yahoo password to ***@*** can u help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Password forgot security question

Hello, i need your help,i cant access my gmail account,and i forgot also the aswers of may security question, pls...

ac3mark

How to get response with fields filled in by reply mail

dear all i organise many events and the invitations are posted individually to many persons. along with the main letter, i attach a sheet to be f...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant access my yahoo account

Hello, cant access my account because im signing in from another country the site asks for aprove that its me by sending a code to my phone number...

BunoCS

Change mobil number

Hello, change my mobil number on yahoo account please help me i am very thank full to you Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

BunoCS

Recover my last gmail and delete new one?

Hello, How do I recover my last gmail account and delete the new one. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

BunoCS

I forget my yahoo security question

Hello Please I forget my yahoo security question and I can't access my account please help me

BunoCS

Lost an email

I received an email in my other address deleted by moderator@gmail.com on March 1 from "noreply" from ProQuest Research. It has simply disappeared. It...

ccbluefox

Forgot my password and the password helper is no help

Hello, I forgot my password and the password helper is no help I'm trying to assess my account ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Nokia6120 lock code

Closed

I forgot my nokia 6120 lock code..how can i remove?

Computertech

Two e-mail accounts with mutual e-mail recovery

I have 2 mail accounts: x_at_yahoo and y_at_yahoo.com Unfortunately the recovery mail of x_at_yahoo is y_at_yahoo.com and vice versa. On both acco...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2016 by
Paolo Z.

Forgot my yahoo mail account password

Pls I forgot my yahoo mail account password and secret question answer. How can I recovery the account...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and i have new number and new backup email

Hello, can you help me with my problem i really want to know my old password of my old email buti forgot my password and i forgot the question and ...

Ambucias

Yahoo forgot password

Hello, please help me to fine my second yahoo email password . i have forgot and i dont remember the quetion as well Configuration: Windows 7 ...

Ambucias

Recover my account

Hello, Sir mam How can recover my account you?i change my phone number as well ******** Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Anonymous User

Recover my gmail password

Hello, I am forger my Gmail password please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Recover my password for an additional gmail account

I have a older gmail account and I can't remember the password or security questions Can you please help

ac3mark

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password please help me Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

Ambucias

Password correct but asking code

Hello, I know my yahoo password but while i type password it asks three option. 1. showing my previous mobile number text there or 2. call to ...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo secret questions

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted th...

Ambucias
Results 14001 - 14050 out of a total of 19,875