The discussions

How can i regain my nokia phone's security code.

Solved/Closed

i forgot my Nokia phone's security code how i can open my phone?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
ac3mark

Hotmail says user name doesn't exist

Hello, Hi am having so much trouble accessing my hotmail account It's says user name doesn't exist when I've had this about hotmail account sin...

Ambucias

Inaccessible email

Hello, am not able to access my yahoomail account Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

xpcman

Cant access my email

Solved

Hello, its been 3 or 4years since I access my account cant remember the password and no longer have that phone or do I remember the number how can I...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
wayne

Missing gmail emails

Hello, My apologies. I just posted a message about my missing emails and went on to say that I was unable to get to the drop down list from the me...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Password forgotten

Hello, i forgot my gmail id password and related gmail id, may i recover my passwor through my contact number that i submitted in account. ...

BunoCS

Hacked account

Hello, hi my account has been hacked and i cant access my yahoo account either Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

BunoCS

Gmail city verification

sir, i have a gmail id which is but when i had login there was open a massage which is (verify its you & tell us the city you usually sign in from) ...

BunoCS

Yahoo forgotten password

Hi. please tell me how to recover my yahoo account because i forgot the password and the number i save doesnt exist anymore

BunoCS

Forget yahoo id and password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo id and password Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 29.0

BunoCS

Deleted mails from gmail

Hello, A number of my gmails from Feb & Mar 2015 appear to have been deleted from my "All Mail' category. I am trying to recover them. In the foru...

Computertech

Forget yahoo id password & security answer

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted th...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Forgot yahoo password & alternative email

Hello, Pls help me how to open may account I forgot my password and alternative email Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Can't access my account

Hello, I cannot access my account. I'm using the current email address and password, but still no success! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefo...

ac3mark

Forget gmail password

Hello, u cant help me i foget my gmail password plz

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
tin dela cruz

Plz help me to get my gmail password

Hello I cant help me i forget my gmail password

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

HELO Ipad has been stolen and my yahoomail is very important, I cannot open in the compouter because I forgot my password, and the problem is the mo...

Ambucias

Recovering the deleted msgs from trash 2012

Hello,sir i deleted some mails from the trash and now i want to recover those msgs from 2012.please tell me is it possible Configur...

Computertech

Please help me to recover my email account

Hello, Hello please help me to recover my email account as ive forgot the password and the answer to the security questions, and dont have the alt...

Computertech

I do not remember my gmail password

dr,sir i do not remember in my gmail password and mobile number sir plz can you change you may gmail password and mobile number think u

Computertech

I need to get into my old gmail account

Hello, I need to get into my old Gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Computertech

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Respected sir/madam I have forgorgotten my yaoo e mail password. I am having worry. How to get it Thank you Configuration: Windows 8 /...

Computertech

Password forget

Hello, sir i need your help i forget my yahoo mail password please help me out how i can find my forget password and i have also changed my mobile ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Gmail password has been changed

HI, SOMEONE HAS CHANGED MY GMAIL PASSWORD. I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN PLEASE HELP.

xpcman

Yahoomail problem

Hello sir pls I am unable to remember my yahoo id nd password nd alternative yahoo mail pls I really need ur assistance on dis issue pls resolve very ...

BunoCS

I forget my yahoo password.

Hello, I can't open my yahoo mai because I forgot my password ,how am IU going to solve this one? Configuration: Linux / Chrome 11.0.696.34

BunoCS

Recovery of password /unused account/closed registered phone

Hello, i have created a gmail account with username ***@*** i have not used this account for three four years the phone number registed with is also...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

My hotmail id is blocked

Hello, my hotmail id is blocked how i open kindly give guidelines. Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Computertech

Alternate email

Solved/Closed

Hello, please help me i can't remember my alternate email address. yahoo has send a make a message to that account i need to access it. Please help...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
adwoa

Someone hacked gmail account password

Hello, sir somebody can changer my password of gmail account what i have do u can contact me on ***@***. plezz sir its urgent plez don't take l...

Ambucias

Gmail account password

Solved

Hello sir. Plz help to open my account as the password forget

Computertech

Forgot my password

Hello, Forgot my gmail password please help! Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Computertech

Forgotten password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password please could help me to find our because i have many important contacts, please

Computertech

I dont remember my yahoo mail password but it is has been kept

Hello, I dont remember my Yahoo mail password but it is has been kept by Windows.I want to change it but i dont know how. Can you help me?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Get back my gmail

Hello, i want to get back my gmail,pleade help me. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail need my password..

Hello, How to recover my password of my account and with other mobile number to be used for the recovery of my password???? Configuration: iPh...

BunoCS

My security questions

Hello i forgot my security question answer and my password

BunoCS

Forgot password ,alternate email and secret question

Hello, Forgot password,alternate email, secret question And mobile Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2B490.76

BunoCS

Regarding gmail password

Hello, I forget my Gmail password and security answer Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Computertech

Forget security answer

Hello, i forget my security answers plzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeee Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Hello, plzz recover my yahoo account ***@*** password is deleted by moderator in here important email plzzzzzzzzzzz open my account Configura...

Ambucias

How to get gmail password

Hello, how to get gmail password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Computertech

Urgetnt..,forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password with the email add: ***@*** Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Yahoo mail recover

i for got my yahoo password, how can i recover my yahoo id.

Computertech

Old gmail recovery

Hello, Hello, I have come across an old youtube channel i had when i was younger; i wish to remove all of the videos but i cant remember the ema...

Computertech

Someone hacked my google account

Hello, Someone hacked my google account ( name- ***@***) ( Old password - deleted by moderator) And then hacker changed the recovery mail and phone nu...

Computertech

Trying to get into my hotmail address

Hello, Can you please help me to get into my Hotmail address Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Recovery mail is no more in access

Hello, My yahoo mail id is sarveshbhatt i am writing correct password but yahoo asking for verification my alternet ID is ***@*** but it is no more ...

Ambucias

Lost emails from 4 months back

Hi I've lost emails from 4 months back I think they were hacked into.I've tryed everything to retrieve them from YouTube clips to Google exploring thi...

Ambucias

Cant access account

Hello,i have a problem accessing my hotmail account .i have entered my email address and password but get message That Microsoft account doesn't exis...

Ambucias
Results 14901 - 14950 out of a total of 19,879