The discussions

Forgot gmail password

Hello, sir my self Chandan panda ( devil ) I really forget my gmail account password . in these account I have lotes of important data that's why I n...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover old password by having it sent to new email

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0My phone is not working but just set up new email can I now recover my old password by having it sent t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Don't have an access to my alternative e-mail

Dear sir/madam Please help me recover my yahoo email account. I do not have the access to my alternative e-mail as yahoo is asking me to confirm it...

11 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
ac3mark

How can change my yahoo mailling account mobile number?

Hello, i am unable to log in my yaho mai my yahoo id mobile number is not active now but i want to log in my account.please can you help me? ...

ac3mark

Can't seem to send

Hello, I am in Oslo Norway trying to send a group message to 92 contacts. I tested this from home (Washington state) and all worked well. I use Comc...

xpcman

Lost my security question

Hello, I have lost my security question.how can i activate that account.my email is ***@*** Plz help me My new email is ***@*** You can text me...

Ambucias

Password

Hello, I'm forgot my password of Gmail

xpcman

How to recover

Hello, how to recover my gmail trash mesage before 3 year?

sabir

Yahoo mail mobile phone lost

Hello I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my ...

Ambucias

Cant sign in because in other country

Hello, I remember my password and account.but i cant sign in because im in other country.and now i cant see the verification code because im not usi...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Email addresses and passwords

Hello, I need to get my email addresses and passwords all together and can't remember which ones are which. Can you please send me all of my Goog...

Ambucias

My gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity

Solved

Hello, My disabled gmail account is ***@***. I have tried to contact google, but have had no response so far. I am very desperate to recover my ac...

Ambucias

Changing the answer to my security question once i'm logged in

Hello, Is there anyway to Change my passwords security code answer once I'm signed in to my yahoo account? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmai missing password, no alternate address

Hello, Hi my name is Anil ....my forgot my password for my email ***@*** I can't access my recovery email....but my new email is ***@*** ...so if...

Ambucias

Forgot password

I forgot my password and got a new phone and number I have tried to get into it and it is sending someone a code just not the right phone number oops ...

Ambucias

Blocked from e-mail

I can't get into my Hotmail account. I have tried for 3 days. I got a 4 digit number one time code. Didn't work. Went through giving lot of informatio...

Ambucias

Email hacked

Hello, my email been hacked and can't use recovery email from as that blocked also plz help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Password help!!

Hello, I need help getting back in my yahoo account because it is hooked to my i tunes and apple acct. I dont have access to the email....obviousl...

xpcman

Sign in problems with email

Hello, My email account has been compromised. I cannot sign in to change my password. when I click account info, it only takes me back to sign in ...

xpcman

I have forgotten my password

Hello, I can't remember my Password so I need to create a new account. How do I proceed?

xpcman

Dissebled gmail account

Hello, I AM DHANANJAY PATIL MY MAIL ID ***@***, i cant able to login my gmail account beouse Its dessebled frm google so plz help me how to enab...

BunoCS

I forgot my gmail password and security question

Dear Sir/Madam, I forgot my gmail password and security question,Plz help us.

BunoCS

Gmail recovery

Hello, I would like to request on how to recover my gmail account ,because I forgot my password and I don't no the process to get it back. Thank...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
Ambucias

My gmail is disabled bue to suspicious activity

Hello, my Gmail is disabled due to suspicious activity. i don't know what happened plz help me. it is very important to me.help me to solve this

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello please could you help me to retrive my yahoo password

Ambucias

Open my yahoo mail

Hello, I am not able to open my yahoo mail . My yahoo mail is ***@*** Send me the code on my phone no. deleted by moderator Thanks Neena Co...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i cant access my yahoo account. i need my yahoo account for my apple id. but unfortunately i cant open my account i forgot my password pl...

Ambucias

Can't access my email account with facebook account.

Hello Sir. I can't log into my facebook account because when I try to log in with my gmail account facebook say "confirm first".What should I do? ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo to reset my password

Hello, I have a vine account that is linked to the email deleted by moderatorGmail.co.UK Which is nowdeleted by moderator I have forgot the pa...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password and recovery e-mail

Hello Sir. Please help me. I forget my gmail password and recovery email.What should I do.Help me .Plz

5 replies Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

How to unlock snapchat

Hello, I can't figure out my Snapchat password!! I never made a real account for my email and I ant remember my password! Please help! I need it u...

ac3mark

I forget yahoo pasword please help me

Solved

Hello, i forget yahoo pasword please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

Need advice on how to recover my email

Hello, URGENT I lost my phone and got a new one,I had to change my phone number.now I can't access my yahoo mail account. Why can I do? Configu...

Ambucias

Cannot create new password i don't have my old telephone number

Hello, I'm lost- I moved permanently to ISRAEL and find out that I do have problem to log into my yahoo account ***@*** I cannot create new passwo...

Ambucias

New phone new number

Can't log into my yahoo account cause of the lock *****@yahoo.com send info to my other e-mail account ty *****@gmail.com

xpcman

Forgot my password and i change my phone number

Hello, I forgot my password and i change my phone number and the password of my alternate email. Can you send me my secret question please. Con...

xpcman

Recover yahoo id mail and password

Hello, Please recover my email and password @ yahoo. it looks like i sign in my account correctly but the yahoo always keep on saying that my ...

xpcman

Forgot password, alternative email and changed phone number

Hello, i have forgot my password, changed my phone number and forgot my alternative email. How do i recover my account. Configuration: iPhone /...

xpcman

Gmail password forget

Solved

Hello my Gmail password gone pleez help

Ambucias

Change mobile phone can not access email

Hello, Actually I know my email id and password but since yahoo have a very strict login, currently I need to input security code that sent to my ...

Ambucias

How to access my gmail account

Hello, please will somebody help me as I canot access my gmail account. I have tried to resolve but I can't.many thanks Configuration: iPhone ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forget my password

I don't know why but I can't sign in to my yahoo account and when I go to the forgotten password it keeps asking me to put my phone number in but the ...

Ambucias

Help me to log in i forgot the password

Hello, i am mj maddy help me to log in i have forgot the password yahoo so please do help me i request you Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled..how to enable that

Hi, My google gmail account gets disabled by unknown reason. I am sure even I am not violating any rules. Kindly suggest how this can be activated.

4 replies Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Retreive yahoo password for me

Hello sir, pls I have forgotten my password,can you pls retrieve it for me? Thank u

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Password gmail phone number changed not alternate

I have an email an now I can't remember my password an my phone number has changed an I had got rid of the email I had attached it to I'm lost on how ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail password forgotten without the use of the mobile numb

Hello, I've forgotten my password to my yahoo mail account and the mobile number connected to it is lost. Please how do I log into my account or ret...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery e-mail

Solved/Closed

hello Anyone plz help me.I have forgot my gmail password & recovery mail address. how should i can do. plz plz plz

Ambucias

Forgotten my pasword

Hello, Sir i am forgotten my password but i remember my phone num, i have lost my mobile. please help how to recover my yahoo account. Configur...

Ambucias

How to login to yahoo account only using my security questions o

Hello, need to know how and where to go to login to my yahoo account by answering my security questions only is this posiable Configuration: iP...

Ambucias
Results 13251 - 13300 out of a total of 19,879