The discussions

Forget my gmail password

Hello, please i need help my gmail password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.5

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Is it normal to be so heavy on data

Solved

first happy new year to you all. i have a smart phone with latest android,im very happy with phone. i just want to know is it normal to be so heavy on...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Text to speech problem

I accidentally hit the text to speech button and now I have a tablet that won't shut up. HELP !!! Nothing said it was for IPhones. How do I shut it of...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2015 by
pwingnut

Nokia lumia 630 apps i.e news,it comes up error code 80070490

i have had a new nokia lumia 630 for xmas,and when I try to start the apps i.e news,it comes up error code 80070490. what does that mean,and how can I...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

My samsung mobile home screen is coming but i am not able to do

Hello, i am not able to do anything with my Samsung duos mobile after starting up. it is showing hand impression on the left side on top of screen...

xpcman

Plug my tablet to ethernet with rj-45 ?

Hello, I recently received a Galaxy Tab S and I would like to connect to the internet by wired RJ45. Is it possible to find an MHL adapter? I...

xpcman

Whatsapp for samsung s5263

Hello, dose whatsapp support in samsung s5263 ??? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

xpcman

Nothing works..

Hi!!! my name's Rain, and i recently found an ipod touch on the beach, i was so stoked!! i pressed down the power button and it said that it was out...

Waldo75

How to retrieve files in flash drive

Hello, plz. can any body help me to retrieve my files on my flash drive..plz. give me an spesific sample..thankz a lot guyz..

10 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2015 by
wew

Just wanna know

How do u add frenz to chat?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Update samsung mobile s5292

How I can update samsung mobile s5292.. Please tell me as possibly.......

Ambucias

How to remove passeord to sd card

Hello, i lost my memory card password or unfortunately i enter password to sd card. now i want to remove password of that sd card without lossing data...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Security code for nokia mobile model 5030-2

Closed

Hello, My phone are locked for 5 days.Please send me a surcity code for nokia mobile model 5030-2 Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Deleted messages

Hello, can a person get deleted messages from a sms card on a goverment phone? it is a samsung FGHF1256-GP Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2015 by
ObresgModz

Whatsapp on the nokia e72-1

Solved

I am trying to download WhatsApp 2-11-860sis to my Nokia E72-1, but it stops after some time and then goes on for a while. I am at 35% at the moment a...

Ambucias

Ipods dropped it and it cracked at the top too.

SO i have an Ipod 4th gen and it was working fine. But i dropped it and it cracked at the top too. It was bad.. :P Over time the glass on top started...

kieferschild

Forget my memory card password

Sir My problam is i do not know memory card remove password & forget my memory card passwordHello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Hlp to reset account

Hello,mam/sir hlp to reset account Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

To connect my pc to mobile internet

Hello, i wish that i use my pc internet to by my mobile and my mobile company is carbon Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 16.0.912.77

Ambucias

Ipod shuffle 4th gen not working

Hello, i have an ipod shuffle 4th gen. i plug it into the usb port usb port in my windows computer and the light will not come on, itunes itunes will...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

My sd card is not being recognized by my pc or any recovery prog

Hello, my sd card is not being read by my pc even after downloading recovery programs and autorun exterminators it read once after months of being unr...

xpcman

Finding my backup

Hello, I recently backed up my iphone 5 onto my new windows 8 laptop, and i want to know where i can find the backed up data? I have tried the sug...

xpcman

I forgot my gmail password & i cant answer their recovery questi

Hello, I forgot my Gmail password & I can't answer their recovery questions...so I do have another account on Gmail, can't they link it by age, pictur...

ishfaq90

Dell inspirion 1420 bios password

My service tag is DB9RNH1. and my express service code is 28979704981 And my product key is BV7BK-BG4RR

Ambucias

How to recover delete sms form nokia c3-00

how to recover delete sms form nokia c3-00

Ambucias

Bluetooth driver of dell 1015 for window xp

Solved

Hello, i hve dell vostro 1015,i have installed window xp on my laptop but i dont find its bluetooth driver for windwo xp.plz help me to solve this pr...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Accidentally deleted file

Hello, I need help!!!! I accidentally deleted a file in my WPS app on my LG tablet. I need that file its very important. How can I recover it. ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2014 by
AnasRehman

Problems with changing password

Hello, I have a gmail account, want to open it on my new iPhone but need the password which I do not remember. I have one email account and the c...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and my alternatine email and password

Hello, I forgot my password and alturnative email doesnt exist anymore Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Installing problem in wave3

Hello, I can't install whatsapp in my wave3 mobile.Please help me. Configuration: / Mozilla Indeterminable

xpcman

Hello my phone was lost how can you help me get it

Hello my phone was lost how can you help me get it

xpcman

Teredo tunneling * pseudo-interface problem

I have tried to download pictures from my smart phone and an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle pops up and the above message appears. I have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, I think somebody hacked my page and change my password to facebook and i cannot log out of facebook on my phone because I don't know the pass...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

The best phone so far

I want to know the best phone globally now.

xpcman

Password reset

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0password reset

Emo Boy

Nokiax2-01

Closed

Hello, i forget my password of nokiax2-01 Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

BunoCS

Help in password recovery

Closed

i forget my nokiax2-01 password , ho can i unlock my mobile -- seeking challenging position, i desire to grow myself by others deeds

BunoCS

How can download whatsapp in my nokia e5

Hello,my name is Rogers Chawa theree day ago I got sms from whatsApp like is old so what can I download again coz I whant use whatsApp Configu...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2014 by
mariaivan1

I forgot my security code for nokia 2330c-2

Closed

i forgot my security code for nokia 2330c-2

BunoCS

Nokia

Closed

Pl. I have forgotten my security code of Nokia 2700 c 2 mobile so can u solve this problem

BunoCS

Unlock mobile

Closed

Hello, how to unloke my 1616 mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 14.0

BunoCS

How to get my videos& photos

Hello, I use my sony Ericsson st18i I lock my videos & photos I delete my filelocker now how to get my videos& photos pls tell Configuration: i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2014 by
ac3mark

How to unlock my 2690?

Closed

Hello, how to unlock security code to my nokia 2690 mobile Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2014 by
BunoCS

Micro sd card not working

Hello, My son removed the small black tape from his micro sd card and now it is not recognised in his go pro or the pc. I have tried to replace it...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
Nadwena

Retrieve text messages

how do i recover deleted messages

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Wildfire htc sense

Hello, Why cart I use my HTC wildfire sense use internet on my notebook Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Retrieve messages

Hello, I want know how far back does my retieve text messages go Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

How to connect net

Hello, good day how to connect net from nokia mobile to the computer and what is the meaning of pc suite and the system is windows 7 Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Bbm

Can I download bbm

xpcman

Dailomotion player

Vedios not playing nd downloding in dailomotion player im mobile samsung 5282

sundeepkumar
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 15,580