The discussions

Locked chinese mobile

Hello, MY Chinese mobile phone model i9++i is locked can you please help me to unlock it. please note the following details IMEI :355423030561331 ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Live box vs nokia

Hello, i have a nokia 6120 c can iconict it to mi live box threw the blue tooth mi Emil is foxefox25@yahoo.com thank you any way

iveal

Q3 micromax

Hello sir, i am using micromax q3 for last 6months. now i have purchased a laptop for easy access of internet. i am using idea gprs connection. i hav...

iveal

Driver download

Hello, i am not able to run my samsung yp-k5 without the driver software so from where do i get the driver software

iveal

Aircel

Hello, i am using sony ericsson cell but cannot access net if i connect it with aircel so please tell me and tell me if there is any IP address

LouisSteph

Internet connection

Hello, i have bought nokia 5130 express music and i have activated my airtel internet connection using airtel live.now i cant use it for orkut for ed...

iveal

U 800

Hello, DEAR FRIEND, I AM USING G'FIVE U808 MODEL PIECE. I WANT TO CONFORM MY IMEI NO PLS TELL ME THE DETAILS OF THAT 354101009190628,ANOTHE NO IM...

iveal

Opera setting

Hello, Hello. can anyone send me the code for free browsing on MTN. My pone is nokia 2600 My no 07066251199 pls help me send it opera confi...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
Anonymous User

About software

Hello, Hi friend's i use gfive u 808 mobile actully it's very nice cell but i don't knw how i lock his messages or folder can u help me...plzzz...hel...

pro-genius

Please tell, how to connect n7210 in pc suite

Please tell, i have pc and n7210 supernova recently brought and also this give data cable, but when i am connect mobile to pc through data cable it sh...

pro-genius

I can't find and download any flash players for no

Hello,I want free downloads of flash media player installed on my nokia 6300. It'll be a great pleasure.

pro-genius

Video transfer from nokia e63 to laptop

Hello, How do I transfer music videos in my Gallery from my Nokia E63 to my laptop. I have the USB cable and have Nokia PC Internet access setup but ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Pc suite

Hello, HI IAM MD MIZAN KHAN PLEASE TELL ME .HOW DOWNLOAD THE PC SUITES OF SAMSUNG M 200 N LG KP 199 PLEASE GIVE INFO ON MIZANKHAN4U@YAHOO.COM.

LouisSteph

Defalt cde of nokia 5130

Hello, I want defailt acess code of nokia 5130 Can anyone help me for giving the information?

iveal

Lg gm200 games

Solved

Hello, I just want some free games for lg gm200 mobile..I have downladed much more games but they didn't work on it.....plz help me.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
Chandranath1991

Speed of internet access on micromax q3mobile

Hello Mr.mike, I need your help on micromax q3 product, want to know what is the speed of internet after connecting to the lap...

dancedhall

Difference between htc touch and htc touch hd

Hello, In technical terms what are the differences between these 2 ?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Yxtel shake function

Hello, how do i stop the shake function on my yxtel x71i

dancedhall

Corby pc suitshashankppatil@yahoo.com

Hello, how can i connect my samsung corby to computer

epsiman

I want to unlockt a memory card

Hello, i want to know that how should i unlock mine memory card that is locked and i dont remember which code i have used plz help me in unlocki...

dancedhall

Proxy setting for sony ericson g700

Solved

Hello, hi there kindly help/teach me how to set-up proxy for my phone SE G700 thank you very much

dancedhall

Nokia phone pictures(no bluetooth) to laptop

Hello,I want to get photos from my nokia phone to my laptop.I have been trying for 6 hours,please would somene help me.I have DKU-5 usb,with it is a c...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
gez66

Nokia pc suit

Hello, how to coonected the pc suit mobail to laptop & how to downlode the nokia pc suit

closeup22

How to use internet through your pc on phone?

Hello, i have a nokia 7210 supernova mobile phone and i want to use internet from my pc to my handset. how do i connect my phone with my pc to use...

closeup22

Cant download anything

Hello, i cant download on ipod it tells me authorization failed.Pleaseconnect to itunes but how???

iveal

Formated phone trouble

Hello, i formatted my new verizon razzle and now everything i saved to my memory card is gone. how do i get it back?

iveal

I m using china mobile sigmentel nserues

Hello, i m using china mobile SIGMENTEL Nserues i want to take different them for my mobile so , can any body tell me where i will find that web ...

LouisSteph

Mobile switched off

Hello, last day i used internet on mobile, wheni connect and brows the web page my mobile held and switched off, now 3 days a go my mobile not swiche...

iveal

Gprs setting

Hello, I just want to know about GPRS setting in nokia mobile

LouisSteph

Request

Hello,kindly help me wit d zain configuratn mode.model:nokia3110c

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem with internetconfiguration

Hello, HI, I M USING FLY MC100 PHONE WITH ACTIVATED INTERNET FACILITY BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT IT TO MY LAPTOP. IN MY PC SYNC ALSO, THERE IS NO O...

dancedhall

Formating my nokia 3500c

Hello, my nokia 3500c can not apply themes pleas give me sollution

dancedhall

How to download songs in lephone a3

Hello, I AM NOT ABLE TO TRANSFER SONGS FROM MA SYSTEM TO MA LEPHONE A3....IF ANY SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED PLZ RECOMMEND ME........

iveal

Bluetooth is not working

Hello, Sir we have finding a problem for bluetooth are not working in my G five U800 device please suggest me solution.

iveal

Help with phone please!!!

Hello, my name is junior i have a samsung instict sprint phone i turn it on and it works perfectly then it says loading.... and goes black but the li...

YoMo2009

Teach me how to conect my nokia 3110 to pc for int

Hello, , I have nokia 3110c mobile phone and I want to connect it to my pc for free internet browsing. Kindly assist me by sending me a guide...

iveal

Reset samsung 710n

Hello, Hola, what reset samsung 710n

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Download player

Hello, nokia 5130 xpress music phone, what;s good player?

dancedhall

No gateway reply occurus

Hello, i did buy nokia 5800 expreemusic.i have bsnl(dna-a211-1)modem/router in my home.how can i connect internet in my mobile by wifi?plz tell me .

dancedhall

Connection step

Hello, how i connect my nokia 6300 (operator airtel) to my pc to surf internet. Pls send me a step by step method to connect, pls reply to my mail ama...

dancedhall

Please help me out

Hello, i really want to know how i can make use of free browsing on my LG 330

closeup22

Reformating

Hello, how could i reformat my phone? "nokia 5130 XpressMusic"

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
gregtelo

China mobile

Hello, i am using the china mobile of of sanvatel with model no. A200i+ .we need pc suit for it .because i want to connect it with pc for internet b...

YoMo2009

Download prayer call app to phone help

Solved

Hi. Pls help me in finding an app for my Nokia to let me get prayer times here in NY. Thankyou!

YoMo2009

Usb cable connecting problem

Hello, my mobile(e71 china with wifi & TV ) dose not connect to PC with usb cable

YoMo2009

Eiroga e 71

Hello, hi eiroga e 71 , r key problem and supported software for java games , games

YoMo2009

Gprs activation

Hello, How Activate GPRS System

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
YoMo2009

Abt e71 handset

Hello, my eiroga E71 is working properly but when i am inserting my sim in to it it shows emergency mode ....pls give me a solution to it ,,,,,,,,,,...

iveal

China mobile

>Hello, sir,Please give me solution for install games in china mobiles A898 Model.

LouisSteph

Kaaba direction - how to find with phone ???

Solved

Hello, I'm looking to find a thing for my mobile phone that tells me the direction of the Kaaba and maybe Salaat times as well. My phone is Nokia E72...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
Saabira
Results 14851 - 14900 out of a total of 15,578