The discussions

Mobile as a web cam

Hello, i am using a nokia 6680 and how can i use this as a web cam?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Be your own secret agent.

Hello, You can carry a small digital video recorder in a pen that actually writes as well! It is the greatest little gadget, whether for fun, or for ...

dancedhall

Downloads

Hello, i want to download pc suit for samsung d880

dancedhall

Gprs

Hello, I am using aircel pliz tell me how to connect Aircel net in my G Five phone

dancedhall

Configuration

Hello,pls send me setting on how to connect to gprs or wap use motorola phone.

dancedhall

Flash player

Hello, i have micromax q3 mobile but some video not working on intarnet so please tell me how to install flash player for my mobile or you better sen...

dancedhall

Themes

Hello, i'm using gfive u800 themes download link pls send

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
babu

Help restoring my factory settings on the n96

Hello, will i lose all of my contacts if i restore the factory settings on my nokia n96 ? and how do i get the security code to do this ? help in...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
sensei.moore

Gprs settings

Hello, Hello, dear sir i purchase chine mobile g'five u800 i need GPRS settings of this mobile. i am using BSNL network. pls solve my problem........

sensei.moore

..pls help..

Hello, ..my unit is LG KM900 Arena, how can i activate my mms/gprs..tnx

closeup22

Gprs and video calls

Hello, This is Narayan I wana know that China mobiles supports video calls yxtel 8502 and how to activate GPRS on this cell

closeup22

Internet settings for china mobile

Solved/Closed

Hello, I WANT TO GET ALL CHINES MOBILE INTERNET SETTING AND IN PC INTERNET SETTING. My mobiel is Eiroga E71.

closeup22

Micro sd card

Hello, I got A3 Lephone.how to use the Micro SD Card?. There is no CD or user manual

closeup22

Nokia 6020

Hello,Who knows how i can upgrade the memory of my phone it cannot download even the most common mobile applications.It's a T-mobile Nokia 6020.pliz s...

closeup22

Ppp link error

Solved

Hello, Hello, i have a problem that when i connect my samsung s3310 mobile to my laptop in the purpose of connecting to net then connection wizard ...

closeup22

Gprs settings for fly mobile

Solved

Hello, i need to connect gprs for my fly mobile phone model no sx100

closeup22

שפה לסלולרי lg-rg 500

אני רוצה לצרוב עברית ל LG-RG 500 אם זה אפשרי ומאיפה אם כן? תודה

closeup22

New usb mini vacuum cleaner

Have you ever noticed the amount of dirt and grime which guilds up inside and around your keyboard and computer screen? Have you ever tried to get rid...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
cocoyogurt

My phone is betry low 1hrs

Hello, hi my mobile has been not use a inn phm not out so bt's it bettry low after then 2hrs plz betrry solution mobile strt it's 1month ago eirogae...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

I cant install downloaded theme

Hello, i cant find themes for my samsung c5212 mobile.can anyone suggest any software or themes or any website where i can find themes that can insta...

closeup22

My sd card shows up on the pc but not phone!

Hello, I have an SD card (m2) and when i put it into the computer, it shows up with all my files on it, but once its on my phone, it says that i eith...

closeup22

Using internet through gprs enabled htc

Hello, i have a HTC Touch HD mobile which is GPRS enabled, i need to get connected with my lappy using bluetooth. I guess i need a PC suite for this ...

closeup22

Smadl games

Hello, can anyone tell me if I can install any mobile games in my smadl d73 phone? if I can,which format should I nstall and how?

closeup22

How dowload

Hello,dear sir i can buy g'five mobile i have 2 sim card 1st was vodafone n 2nd aircel i can use aircel for internet but i can...

closeup22

Identification crisis

Hello, I'm having trouble with my SDcard. My phone recognizes the card and says the it has memory has been used on the card, but doesn't show any of ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Internet connection

Hello,how can i connect my mobile net to computer

closeup22

Game software

Hello,i have a quad band dual sim iphone i want to ask that how can i install java game software if you know it plllleeeaaaaasss tel me

closeup22

Various problems are occuring while memory card is

Hello SIR, I AM HAVING VARIOUS PROBLEMS WITH MY MEMORY CARD : 1) IT CAN'T BE DISPLAYED ON P.C. 2) IT CAN'T FORMATTED/OPENED ON P.C. 3) IT ISN'T SA...

closeup22

Reinstall removed application from nokia e65

Hello, I accidently removed my nokia e65 symbian 3rd edition Feature pack 1 As a result I am unable to connect to my wireless lan???? How and where...

closeup22

I need java for my phone

Hello, now i am using karbonn k446 model,i this mobile java is not enable,so any software is there to support java applications....

closeup22

Flash player download problem

Hello, how do i install flash player without using administrative privileges. I tried all the methods but non of them is working.

epsiman

Apple iphone 3g s 32gb for sale

We are specialized on sales of brand new Zdnet Limited such as mobile Iphone,Nikon film camera,Digital camer,Nokia N-series,Laptop, sealed in company ...

epsiman

Samsung pc suite not opening

Hello, I have installed the samsung pc suite on my laptop(vistas is the os), but it's not opening...whenever i try to open it, i get a message saying...

Ankit

Gprs settings

Hello, I need GPRS setting of AIRCEL for my SONY ERICSSON W550i phone. Please its very urgent.... Navin

YoMo2009

Question about what to to make a call free

Hello, SIR what we have to do to make a free call from internet to mobile.plz give great suggestion?

LouisSteph

Sms

Hello, I have a S5233A samsung mobile, the proplem is the no of SMS is only 500....I ask if there is a methode to increase this no ...........

LouisSteph

Need configuration setup guide

Hello, i need configuration setup guide for china mobile model NCB-M8 for using GPRS of Qtel and Vodafone in Qatar., the service providers telling th...

LouisSteph

Flash player

Hello, i hav a samsung sph-m550 exclaim. jus need 2 kno how 2 download a flash player. need 2 kno the compatible adobe thing... wutever that is. ex: ...

iveal

This is annoying me

Hello, all i want to do is install msn on my kp500 mobile phone because the ebuddy keeps restarting my phone

LouisSteph

Passwd

Hello, can i know the default passwd for the alfatel c500 mobile??

LouisSteph

Micro sd locked

Helo,i hv a nokia 5130xm bt sumhow d micro sd 1gb card got locked.i can use it only in my cell n not in my othr handset.i cant even download nething i...

iveal

Mobile as web cam

Hello, i m using nokia n 73 i want to use this as web cam so may i..?if use let me know process with link

LouisSteph

Lephone internet software

Hello, lephoen a1 software internet use please help all members

iveal

For opera aplication

Hello,sir i heard that in opera mini for airtel ver. 4.2 there is a free surfing and downloading ? send me that software to my email

hardik tandel

Pc suite for chinese nokia 6300 ( monix)

Hello, i need an help connenctingmy chinese mobilE MONIX (nokia 6300) to my pc ,it;s the pc suite i need but i am ubanle top find such software . So...

LouisSteph

Restore access to the men keys

Hello, i have a e71pro i putting the factory settings code 0000 the phone restart but now u cant access the menu of the phone how can i restore the s...

iveal

Hi:) how to connect my pc to samsung mobile.

Hello, sir, i have samsung s3310. i want to connect my mobile to pc. i have gprs setting. during connection a problem error display that .ppp link co...

vivianli108

My pple i need una help

Hello, my people,pls any one that can help me with opera trick for both zain and mtn.i beg make una help ur guy oooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
Dondave

Western un ion bug

Hello, There is now a western union bug on western union.For details visit www.bugs.coolpage.biz

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
vodka22009

If you guys have some good shops please share

hi guys,i need your help.i am browsing among on-line shops for christmas gift these days,i always hunting cheap goods at the paektime when on-line sho...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph
Results 14801 - 14850 out of a total of 15,578