The discussions

How to format sgh-u900 phone memory

Hello, Can you please help me how to format my samsung SGH-U900 cellphone memory? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
ahmed

How to get ps2 software which can work

Hi, how to download ps2 software ? i try it lot but this is not happening all game working

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
maloy

Content transfer problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0Hello sir, sir i can try to do that what will be voltage of battery.And now i can also formet the m...

closeup22

Lost farmville

Hello, I lost my farm. Please put it back. thank you.

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
nerth

Sound driver

Configuration: / Opera 9.80 A friend of mine kindly re installed my computer and saved 100's of photographs after it completely crashed with a viru...

closeup22

Blue tooth & lava mobile

i want to download bluetooth driver/ the lava A9 PC suite where can i find it for free downloading

closeup22

Sony-mp3 player content transfer problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Hello sir, I had reset the device.But the responce is not good.After reset it can not show the dat...

closeup22

Want ferr calls

hi i live in Pakistan and my friends are in London please tell me how can i make free call through internet

closeup22

What did partition wizard due to my external

I used Partition Wizard to remove partitions from my external hard drive after cloning my C disk, but instead it turn my K disk into a Q disk and now ...

iveal

Deny access to folder - external hd

Hi folks Just wondering if it is possible to deny access to a particular folder within an external hard drive. I have a gator 250 GB hard drive and...

iveal

How to uninstall

Solved

I have downloaded quick heal. but its not getting installed. i havent restarted my computer after uninstalling previous quickheal. i have terminated q...

closeup22

About gprs settings

I have china mobile t99i give me aircel gprs setting for my mobile. when i browsing it shows that gprs not support what can i do? give me sollution.

closeup22

Sony-mp3 player content transfer problem

Configuration: / Opera 9.80Hello sir, My sony mp-3 player can not Show the database.When i can turn on it after some time it is automatically restart...

closeup22

Pc to mobile calls from india to south africa

Hello, Is it possible to make calls from pc to south Africa mobiles with lesser call rates compared with mobile to mobile calls(Rs9.20Paise/min).

salim

Problem friendster

Hello, my name is jill,my friend cannot open his friendster because he change the email address but when he log-out it,we cannot open,what happen di...

Rocky E

Not able to update avast antivirus software

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 RESPECTED SIR, I...

closeup22

Sound card.

i formated the computer to my own xp cd. I tried to get the computer to install the sound card for a week now.. it won't install. i tried everythi...

closeup22

Sound card.

i formated the computer to my own xp cd. I tried to get the computer to install the sound card for a week now.. it won't install. i tried everythi...

closeup22

No audio output device is installed

I CANT OPEN MY MIC. NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE IS INSTALLED

MAK

Hcl9200lx model sound driver

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Dear Sir, I lost My Driver Cd. I have Face To Download Sound Driver For HCL9200Lx Model Laptop...

closeup22

Life is hell with compaq presario c700

Hi.. iam using compaq presario c700 the problem is no audio device... Tried everything from roll back previous driver to reinstall driver... Unable to...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Graphic problems

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0I had a nascar game and all at once I can't play it anymore. The graphics won't show up. I didn't c...

dist.urbd

Samsung s5233 message

i need a software to store messages in memory card for samsung s5233

dist.urbd

My account has been compromised and i cant an

my yahoo ID is grace.ochieng and Icant get my answer for security questions to reset my password.my alternative email is kenshopcyberstation@yahoo.com...

dist.urbd

Net to mob calling

plz tell me how can i make call net to nepal plz help .........

dist.urbd

Why didi my movies has lost?

I want to ask anybody to help me OK its like this I was using my computer and then after wards my mother came and check out a movie in my computer a...

dist.urbd

Farmville gift feed

When posting gifts on my farmville feed my neighbors can't accept my gifts. It will tell them that all the gifts are gone or that the barn raising is...

dist.urbd

Lg tv

how do i turn powersave off on my lg tv

mat

Have total pc defender how to cancelled it?

i have total pc defender how to cancelled it

closeup22

"att" closeup22

what do u mean by that all he done was install windows vista that's all, he did not install any drivers just those hard disk drives were on it i got o...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Gerva

Memory card problum

i have a china iphone 32gb dual sim. when i insert memory card in to fhone its not detectd, phone no shows pics and songs even dont show the signe of...

closeup22

Get sound card

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2Please i want get sound card drive for my computer. please help me to get it. T.D ramasinghe

closeup22

Sound none

i cant get any sound on my comp its xp unsure what model plz help >

skinz

Internet calling

how can i make call from internet to mobile

Saman.tha

Host dont answer 5130c2

PLEASE IF U CAN HELP ME, A HAVE INSTALLED PC SUITE, HOWEVER WHEN I CONNECT THE USB CABLE, IN THE MOVILE DISPLAY APPEAR (HOST CANT FIND), I TRY IT WI...

closeup22

No sound on videos clips trasnferred from cel

I transferred my videos clips on my cell phone to play on media player on pc and there is no sound

closeup22

Memory card has go locked

my memory card has got locked.pleese say me hw can i unlock it. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Matshita dvd driver device problem

Re Skeeeters fix for above - I try this but when I get to the stage where I select my device listed I do not get asked to insert a disk at all and the...

closeup22

Latop drivers

hi my girlfrind hasgot a dell inspiron 1525 laptop i had to reformat it as she had a masive virus on it. i got all the drivers as i thouht i needed bu...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Xbox

hi my friend has been hacked i am wonderring if anyone can unhack her. her name is called XxnicefairyxX Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

ash_perez01

Folder locked problem <urgent help>

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.2 when i clicked on locked folder its directly open the control panel page i m using priyan folder lo...

ash_perez01

Orkut

sir, i want thae proxy server for orkut

ash_perez01

Dell vostro 1015

Hello. I need webcam driver for dell vostro 1015. OS windows 7.

dist.urbd

Problem with drivers

i rebooted my system("compaq presario SG3043IL") ..... OS (windows xp sp 2).. becoz i don ve the mother board cd i din download the drivers for it. wh...

ash_perez01

Ban on site...

Solved

hi, i get ban on site i use proxy but cant see commens, can some1 help how rd commens and wat soft use pls ...

ash_perez01

Hey.....i hav to open da lock..otherwise.....

dear frnd..i forgot ma phons password.......its da phon pasword.........i dnt knw wat to do.......ma phone is samsungs GURU model........dear frnd pll...

dist.urbd

Flashplayer/myspace player not buffering

Always use streamng sites which have myspace players or flash players, now they just keep buffering and never load...what should i do? ran a virus che...

dist.urbd

I have a problem with my audio on my computer

Hi, my computer is missing sound, i have the Realtek audio driver but i cant instal it, says i need the UAA HD audio bus drive, is there anyway i can ...

ash_perez01

Unable to update vista.....

The error thrown is the module "C:\Windows\System32\wups2.dll" was loaded but the call to DLLRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005 plea...

Ambucias

Micro sd format

my memory card does not work. When i try to open it, it shown 'the disc is not formated' and when i try to format it , i get an error 'windows was una...

Bapi
Results 8351 - 8400 out of a total of 14,985