The discussions

Video card problem

Hello, I've had a 9800 GT video card in my computer for about a year now. I started playing The Sims 3 and the computer shut off and would not com...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
taratata668

Sound

thank u

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
jamaikanbeauty

Formatting disk

Hello, can anyone please tell me how to wipe hard drive due to virus. I have downloaded an anti virus program but get this message every time that I ...

Opuruozor

Licence key

Hello, please could you send me avarst free lincence key, thanks

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Require pc suit software for qwerty esereis

Hello, i am from mumbai, i have qwerty Eseries mobile E71 pro, i need pc suit software for the same, how can i get it?

re_mi

I need a visual dj setup

Hello,Does anybody out there have a visual DJ setup. i need to install it on my computer.

pcsces

Hello dell lattitude d6oo lan card

Hello,Pls I need DELL LATTITUDE D600 sound card or sound driver

pcsces

Let me know how to make a call

Hello, how to make a call through internet to cell phone not to system

pcsces

How to acctive usb port to rs232

Hello, I want to set USB port as COM port.. can u advice me how to configure that for a laptop.. I already connected the COM port device to the US...

pcsces

S/w 4 calling on mobile for free

Hello, I am Ankit. I want a software by which i can call on mobiles and landlines for free.plz reply soon. thanks

re_mi

Ive got the biggest problem

Hello, I REALLY DONT UNDERTSAND HOW TOFF TO THE NINTEDO DSI SOME ONE HELP I GOT MEMORY CARD BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND

Jaane

Not found driver

Hello, SIR I SEARCHED IN THE SAGEM SITE AS TOLD BY YOU FOR DRIVER OF BLEU 555x. BUT I GOT NOTHING THERE. PLEASE SUGGEST ME OTHER ALTERNATIVES. THAN...

olfo81

Drivers problem

Hello, i am not getting any driver for hcl notebook p28 pdc my sl no;808ax056003 pls give the correct website to download driver or correct link for ...

olfo81

Write protection

Hello, i have tried the repair_v2.9.1.1 and it is telling me there is no flash disk found and i still want to remove the write protection. is there a...

olfo81

Pc suit

Hello, I request to you to find the nokia pc suit free 5130 xpressmusic for india.

olfo81

Very slow transfer from ext drive to d drive

Hello, Since formatting my D drive, i have a problem with transferring my music from eternal drive to D drive, i does transfer ok but sometimes when...

fella1960

Flash player

Hello, i have been trying to download flash player for the last few days i allow active x control and it downloads i the get an error message saying ...

fella1960

Sound problm

Hello, when i play sound it says windowmedia player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device.there may be no sound devi...

anjaliaggarwal236@gmail.com

Problem in lapi

Hello, i m tryng 2 start ma lapi but its not getng started.i thnk its also not getng charged coz when m connectng he charger the light showing the ch...

fella1960

Nero

Hello, you helped me a while back about sims 3 and i was just wondering if you could help again :) i have movies on my computer which i wont to p...

afsgun

Let me know about kioskea

Hello, how to make a call to my friends cell phone

afsgun

Learn paint shop pro & dreamweaver css

I was in here looking for help a while ago on how to make my own custom websites like I see on those pay template sites. Found a place to show me how ...

afsgun

No sound in my computer

Hello, i reinstall my computer and after that my computer dont have any sound. please help me to find a sound card that will run to my computer and i...

afsgun

Help i dont have sound on my computer

Help i had to reboot my computer for some reason that i dont want to get into details in so now i dont have any sound on my computer i tried updating ...

afsgun

Restore my computer back to factory settings

Hello, i want to restore my dell inspiron 530 back to factory state..I already tried the f8 key and it only restore the settings. i want to restore t...

re_mi

Cam prob

Hello, i have a creative web-cam model number 10225 .where should i go to download it ?

re_mi

Sound drivers

Hello, Why is it that when i try to install realtek audio drivers setup my computer just restart everytime when on the middle of installation and its...

mrex

Trouble installing flash cs3 from design prem

Hello, I can't install Flash CS3 on my PowerBookG4 (OS 10.4.11) even though all other CS3 apps installed. (Briefly I had Flash CS4 installed but coul...

re_mi

Boot problem

I recently uninstalled all programs on my PC in order to replace the (at that time) Windows XP Service Pack 2 (due to software counterfeiting) with I ...

re_mi

I tunes

Hello, i cant seem to download i tunes onto laptop it says error (- 50) please can you help thanks

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Cant upload pictures from sd card

Hello, I'm having problems uploading pictures from our SD card - from a camera we have had for years. The computer (both the laptop and our PC) are n...

fella1960

No sound

Hello, i have reinstalled a pirated window xp and there is no sound device so what shall i do. please show the right driver to download thank you

Brian

Pc suite for samsung d880 pcstudio 3.1

Solved

Hello, I can't find Pc suite for samsung D880, I need a direction on where to download it. ...

fella1960

Locked scrapbook

Hello, want to read locked scrapbook dudu... can u pls help me yar.........

harsh

Needed driver for sagem bleu 555x mobile

Hello, SIR I WANT DRIVER FOR MY BLEU 555x model can you either provide or tell me from where to get the driver of it from net. thanks

moneymaker1

Automatically installation cd/dvd

Hello, i want to make a DVD that contain some necessary software. But they will install autometically one after one without wanting any external acti...

moneymaker1

Suggestion

Hello,I am having nokia 5130 mobile and i want to access free internet by connecting it to PC for free of cost..I am having nokia PC suite with me...c...

moneymaker1

Kaspersky incomplete installation

Hello, will Kasoersky Internet security 2009 purchased from Indian work in some other country?. For me, its not working. I am unable to get the regis...

moneymaker1

Multimedia audio controller

Hello, just formatted my system and i installed windows xp. presently my sound is not working I need driver for ASUS A2 series A2C can you help me

moneymaker1

Software

Hello, pc call from mobile internet free

moneymaker1

Check sytem cable

Hello, This is vinodh from Bangalore, I have an issue with my PC please suggest me how to handle it. When I started switch on my PC, my CPU doesn't...

moneymaker1

Hey can someone show me how to call free to t

Hello, hey can someone show me how to call free to the whole world

pcsces

Cd driver always showing cd is empty

Hello, I have a VISTA HP Pavilion DV6700 laptop. When i insert the cd in the drive, system saying cd is empty. It's going for burn opion. CD driv...

onea97

Drivers

Hello, I need drivers for 600dpi usb scanner

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Regarding hcl laptop driver

Hello sir, My original driver CD got corrupted and due to virus I had to format my Laptop.my chipset is also corrupated. so plz suggest me wat to ge...

re_mi

See the earth

Hello,

olfo81

I want to delete all my account in friendster

Hello, Please delete all my accoun friendster all ELEONOR CARINO account please because I have double or many accounts made already please thank you

olfo81

Autorun.inf

Hello, how can i run 2 (.)exe files together using autorun.inf. what will be the code i have to write in autorun.inf to run 2 exe file. plz help me...

olfo81

Atachments

Hello, I am having problems on opening the attachments that are sent to me. Please can you tell me why and how can I access these attachments ...

rj7500

In have been hacked by siomeone i dont know

Hello, someone hacked my msn account and changed my password and my secret answerm thing what can i doo ?? i had to make up a new one but i want my ...

olfo81
Results 13001 - 13050 out of a total of 14,985