The discussions

Sound drivers

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0high defination audio bus driver for proline laptop

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Steps to create partition by partition magic

steps to create partition by partition magic software from hiren boot cd Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
long xiaodie

Drivers

is there xp drivers for the acer 5732z laptop i would like to carry my own to xp

xpcman

Audio controller and pci device for vaio

I installed new OS on my Vaio and now i have no multimedia audio controller or PCI devise and cannot fix. i have downloaded about every driver i could...

suff954

Graphics driver (tx1000)

Can you paste the link please

suff954

Locked files

hello everyone, i have locked files in my computer with a folder lock,but yesterday i installed new window i forgot to unlock the protected folders a...

suff954

Problem with samsung star

Hi i have a samsung star but i have problm with it when i get call i will press the call button but it take 10 to 20 sec to receive the call, can any ...

suff954

Windows media player has no video, only audio

I have Window XP with Windows Media Player installed. Also downloaded a Roxio DVD decoder thinking that was the problem...still no video, only audio....

dist.urbd

Team viewer

I gave control to my friend in team viewer I wanaa know what r the chances she can misuse it. Can she save all my files in her pc. Can i c that. plz ...

ash_perez01

Panda cloud antivirus

if i am using it,can it work with mbam pro?and one more thing,hthis product is ok,but when updates its version u have to uninstall and install the new...

ash_perez01

David cordwell

hi how do i put music on m ipod nano 1st generation with out using itunes.

Saman.tha

How do i put music on a sd card help!!!!!!!!!

hi how can you put music on a sd card but i dont under stand how to do it on itunes and no tec talk like what is a pc i dont under stand that k if you...

suff954

Unable to view mediaplayer file in dvd player

Hi all, I have made a video using windows movie maker. It is saved as media player file. I write it to a DVD using Nero. I can play it in my computer...

nano

No audio device in hp pavillion a1473w

I HAVE NO SOUND DEVICE ON MY HP COMPUTER CAN ANYONE HELP I AM RUNNING WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
xpcman

Request

please tell me how can i make call to a mobile from my laptop through internet Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Folder is locked and opens to control panel

Folder is locked and opens to Control Panel

closeup22

Svideo cable not working

Ok, so I've been using my svideo cable for sometime now with no problems. Then the other day it just stopped working. I press fn and f4 and nothing ...

closeup22

Audio driver

my audio drive is lost in my pc pleas send the audio driver for sound play

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
jorhay

Blue tooth

I am looking for a blue tooth software for my laptop computer. Below are the details of my computer: Brand:Toshiba Satellite Pro U400-13l Model:P...

closeup22

Omnia i900 wont fully charge properly how do

omnia i900 wont fully charge properly how do i fix this problem i have already bought new battery ... do i need to send it in for replacement?? Con...

closeup22

Need project documentation

Hello, i am doing my MBA in distance education.. i need a project on Hospital Management... Plz help... Its very Urgent...

amit

Urgent no sounds

MY SOUNDS ON MY PC DOESN'T WORK. PLS HELP ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Inbox

Solved

hi..i just wanted to know if there is any way where i can delete my inbox messages without taking the trouble of opening each one..pls help.. Confi...

xpcman

Hp pavilion drivers

hi please i need drivers for hp pavilion dv6000 where do i get them?

xpcman

How do i get adobe flash ?

I am trying to get Adobe Flash for my DSi system......what do I put in the question box when downloading? I need help.

xpcman

Macrium reflect puts icons on my desktop

Macrium Reflect is a wonderful disk imaging program, with tens of millions of downloads. Its my favorite, but its driving me nuts when I run it on ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
BocaDave

Drivers

hi my notebook hcl ezeebee ge000873 i want motherbord drivers Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Flash player

Hi what does unable to load to gui mean? i am tring to download the latest version of flash player for facebook gaming and it just keeps saying unab...

ash_perez01

Lost my files in folder lock

I had loaded Folder Lock 5.9.0.0 in my external Hard Disk. i had a lot of data in the locker folder. I recently moved all the files of Folder lock und...

ash_perez01

Call

I want to call nepal from my laptop i want a free call which will not effect to my broadband bill i need a call without charges is this possible a fre...

ash_perez01

Drivers for toshiba portege m200

hello anyone...does anyone have the drivers for a toshiba portege m200?

ash_perez01

Myspace

Hello, THSI IS NIASIA I FORGOT MY MYSPACE PASSWORD AND THEN I CLICKED ON THE LINK FOR (FORGOT MY PASSWORD) AND I PUT MY EMAIL ADRESS IN AND THEN WHEN...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
tishamae

Shelly12345@myspace.ca

whats my name Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
molly

Help with a hp driver software

i have a hpdv6000 that was recently wiped now i need a driver restor disk for it and a windows xp software where can i download that>? Configuration:...

closeup22

Usb flash drive

My USB Flash drive memory stick has stopped working and says it needs formatted please help

closeup22

Want to know support files

few days ago i buy Q3 mb so i want to know that what kind of software i can install in my mb or supportable file.&

closeup22

Mp3 recorded video songs on flush problem

Hello, i moved all of my music, videos, and pictures from my DVD's and onto a memory stick the , then plugged it to the usb for my mp3 pot on my ra...

dist.urbd

Sound doesn't work????????

MY INTERNET SOUND DOESN'T WORK AT ALL ITUNES WORKS WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER BUT NOT THE INTERNET I HAVE WINDOWS ICE XP ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT Configur...

dist.urbd

Urgent-my pc does detect walkman

Hello, I have Sony Mp3 walkman player , Model number is NWZ - 5544 The Real problem is my Comp is not Detecting it, When i connect it to other P...

closeup22

Audio driver

I installed windows Xp on HP DV2910TX with all the drivers but my internal microphone or the jack for external microphone isn't working. I also get so...

brian111

Burn a movie to a cd

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3can u say how to burn a movie to a cd such that it is playable on any dvd/cd player. I saw a burned movie cd...

ash_perez01

Can't connect :(

I have a fairly new HP and IE with itunes 9 i have not been able to connect to itunes yet. "Network connection timed out" is the only thing i've gotte...

ash_perez01

I cannot access my email at all????

I am trying to long in to hotmail.com and cannot get in at all. Are you able to help me? I also tried putting in the numbers and letters and enterin...

closeup22

No audio output device

HELLO it happened instantly that my sounds were not playing.Whenever i play the sound my pc show the message that no audio output dwvice is intalledC...

closeup22

Formatting problem

i m trying to format my wd 200 gb ide hdd . It detects in cmos setup . when i format it after pressing enter (press enter to continue ) massage co...

staphy karry 1

Flashing e mail access

when i try to open my email account it keeps flashing on and off help please Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

How to connect gprs from the e71 pro to the p

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 plz tell me how to connect gprs to the pc using e71 pro....plz

ash_perez01

Installed windows xp, no sound driver.

Recently I got a virus that apparently corrupted Windows Vista. It wouldn't boot up at all. I installed Windows XP Pro and now I have no audio drivers...

4 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
Jordan

I have no sound on my pc except on skype

I have a windows xp with bose sound system aka creative sound whatever. i start up my computer no sound. i do ANything on the interent, itunes no soun...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
guy above

Sound device

Configuration: Windows XP / Mozilla 1.9.1.1 I have REASON 4.0 on my PC Which is a recording studio like pro tools I love music and playing music so...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
xpcman
Results 7701 - 7750 out of a total of 14,985