The discussions

Wifi shut-off after a couples of hours, help!

Solved

Hello, I have problem with my acer 4720z wifi shut-off automatically and the light stop blinking always light on, when i check the hardware/device ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
xcore

Problem connecting to router (wirelessely)

Solved

Hello, I have HP with in built wireless. When i try to connect to the router wirelessely, inspite showing strong strength it does not connect. it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
armpowermy

Neatgear wireless router wgt624

Solved

Hello, I need help I have this Netgear wgt624 wirless router i do not have the cd to down load it and the company will not send me another one. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless internet connection

Solved

Hello, I just bought a wireless router, D-Link, and I'm trying to set up wireless internet for my laptop. Why does a wireless router have me connect...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless routers?

Solved

Hello, CNet CWD-854 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Adapter $19.88 I found this item at walmart when I searched for wireless routers, it was the cheapest ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Can't open a secure wireless network

Solved

Hello, Can u plzzzzz help me ??? I have a wireless networking device . It's name is ALFA network and it's a USB Highpower Adapter 802.11G . It is AWU...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Trouble with wireless router connection

Solved

Hello, I have a dell comp running windows xp with a lynksys router that is hard wired thru cable modem, i have a dell comp with vista in my kitchen t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Want to connect the wireless connection

Solved

Hello, Dear All. I'd like to make connection to the wireless network.I m in the range of wireless when I used laptop.With Laptop I can use wir...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
blueribbon

Wireless pc to wireless pc

Solved

Hello, I have two hp/compaq nx6325 laptops with wireless networks. I am trying to connect them together through this wireless network option WITHOU...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by

Wireless connection on laptop

Solved

Hello :) Okay here's my problem I hope to make it as clear as possible. I bought a Dell Inspiron 600m off a friend for school use. We had to re-...

12 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2008 by
ferrigodmother
Results 201 - 210 out of a total of 210