The discussions

Secret question

Hello, I don't know my secret question answer and Plz if you want to do verification ask some other questions Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 2...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
BunoCS

Forgot secret question answer

Solved/Closed

Hello, I seeta I forgot my yahoo secret question answer Plz help me on this Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

BunoCS

Yahoo secret question

Hello, Hi! S.O.S. I'd like to change my yahoo "secret question" because my account has been repeatedly compromised. how can i find it so i can edi...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, help me to log in and reset my password Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Need help recovering email account

Hello, Im hoping you guys can help. Ive lost access to my account. It will not take my password nor will it accept my security questions. Is t...

Computertech

Can't excess to email due to change of phone number

Hello, Hello I can't excess to my email due to change of phone number.! They have been sending to my old number .! Is it possible to send the new ...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello, forgot my yahoo password and security questions Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 41.0

Haya

How to access my email account?

Hi wanted help on how to change my password and number attached to my email unable to access do to number change and new phone with new number please ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Account recovery

Hello, I created yahoo account in march or april 2007... I was using it for facebook also... Facebook profile name is .... I forgot my alternative...

BunoCS

Deleted my account by mistake

Hello, I have deleted my account by mistakenly and I can't login can you guys help me to login my mobile phone number is deleted by moderator C...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Forget password and securtiy question

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and security questin pls help me to open my yahoo. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

Ambucias

Forget password or security question

I forget my password or serurity question plzz tell how i login yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Answer for secret question oldest son nickname

Can you recover the answer for the question my oldest son nickname Thanks

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo lost account

Hello, I lost my yahoo account before 5 years. Can you please help me how to get it.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo security question

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, i fogot yahoo pasword and altarnative e mail adress and no acess to mobile num plz help Configuration: Windows / Firefox 37.0

Ambucias

Forget secret question

Hello, I failed to access my email, despite I'm sure both of my id& passward correct. I tried to recover by updating my profil3 unfortunatel...

Ambucias

Login

Hi, I subscribed to Yahoo Messenger as Deleted and I try to access my account and I can't. What is the problem? Thanks to tell me how to proceed an...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Yahoo how to change the recovery email

Hello, how do i change my recovery email address? It goes to the wrong person and she is accessing my email Configuration: Windows 8 / Chro...

jack4rall

Forgot yahoo mail password

good morning maam, i need your help. i forget hte password of my yahoo mail then my mobile number is already expired.

Ambucias

Forget my pasword and email yahoo(urgent)

Hello, I forget my email and pasword yahoo. Please help me. Urgent Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Computertech

Out-dated phone security on yahoo denies valid id and password

Hello, I have been trying to login on yahoo after being inactive for quite a long time, but despite remembering the ID and password I still can't logi...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo id and alternative email and phone number

dear sir my name is dawit solomon atomsa. I was opened email account address "***@***"almost 7-8 years ago but I was bit longer since I opened and ...

Ambucias

Mail id security password forget

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted this p...

Ambucias

Answers to my security questions

I have forgotten the answers to my security questions. And the question is what is the first name of your oldest nephew?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

I forgot my passward

Hello, * i forged+ my password plz help me Configuration: Windows / Firefox 43.0

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
angel

Forgot my yahoo secret question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo secret question, but I still remember my login details and password. Please help me out its urgent. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and alternative email id

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password at my yahoo account and also the alternative email address please help me how to open my yahoo i.d , I have an important ...

Ambucias

Forget secret answer

Hello, I forget the second secret answer for my yahoo I'd. Please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.76

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account after 2 years

Dear sir, last 2 to 3 years, i can't access into my yahoo account. i want to recover my yahoo account. how can i get it?

Ambucias

Forget password and secret answer

i forget my yahoo password and secret answer...plz help

Computertech

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot the password for mail id i tried security questions , i know first answer but second one i didnt remember plzz help me. Con...

Computertech

I cant access my account because of verification problem

Hello, I know my yahoo ID and my password, It is working fine but I cant access my account ***@*** because of the verification on it. The two n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Lost password and have a new mobile number

Hi got my yahoo I'd but lost my password and have a new mobile number thank you Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Help plaese recover my yahoo account

Hello, plaese help me :( i forgot my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

BunoCS

How to retrieve yahoo acount

how to retrieve my old yahoo account if i forgot the secret answer tnx for your help

Computertech

I cant access my account

Solved

If anyone can help, I have a ymail email account and I forgot my password and have a new phone number. I have tried everything to fix this and I just...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, Sir, I forgot my yahoo mail password. But I know my username.I forgot my security question also. I have a gmail account also. But I di...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Forgot security question

Hello, I can not log in to my yahoo account. after i give my password it asks me a security question which to my knowledge i have not put there, so ...

BrianGreen

Forgot yahoo mail security question

Hello, dear sir I forgot my yahoo mail security question please help me can I remember me please sir vary important email please

Ambucias

Forgot the answer for security yahoo question

Hello, hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. first and Second questions answer I dont remember. please help me to get the an...

Ambucias

Changed my number and forgot my password

Hello, My name is Lorna and I got a new phone and number and I forgot my password can you help me please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
lornrho

Change phone number

Hello, Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
Amanda

Forgot yahoo mail security questions answers

Hello, Hi, I forgot my yahoo mail security questions answers please help me thank you please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Yahoo mail can't remember my password

Hello, I have been trying to get my yahoo account to work on my new mobile device, and I don't remember my password. I try to answer my security ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Cant log in!!!

Hello, i havnt used my yahoo account for a few years..after logging in it states "as you havnt logged in for a long time we would like conformatio...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Lost yahoo mail password

Solved

Hello dear, i hv lost my yahoo mail password many years ago. but i still get mail there. can u plz tell me how can i get my that mail back to me? ...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and security questions... but i know my yahoo i.d. so, what can i do ? please tell me

Ambucias

Yahoo mail lost password

Please I have forgotten my password and I don't remember my security answer . Please I need to retrieve some urgent mails on it . Please help me...

Ambucias

To recover my email password by alternative email

Hello, can i recover my email password by way of alternative email Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2015 by
xpcman
Results 5401 - 5450 out of a total of 7,824