The discussions

Yahoo forgotten password

Hi. please tell me how to recover my yahoo account because i forgot the password and the number i save doesnt exist anymore

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo id and password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo id and password Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 29.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo id password & security answer

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted th...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Forgot yahoo password & alternative email

Hello, Pls help me how to open may account I forgot my password and alternative email Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Can't access my account

Hello, I cannot access my account. I'm using the current email address and password, but still no success! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefo...

ac3mark

Recover yahoo mail account

HELO Ipad has been stolen and my yahoomail is very important, I cannot open in the compouter because I forgot my password, and the problem is the mo...

Ambucias

Please help me to recover my email account

Hello, Hello please help me to recover my email account as ive forgot the password and the answer to the security questions, and dont have the alt...

Computertech

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Respected sir/madam I have forgorgotten my yaoo e mail password. I am having worry. How to get it Thank you Configuration: Windows 8 /...

Computertech

Password forget

Hello, sir i need your help i forget my yahoo mail password please help me out how i can find my forget password and i have also changed my mobile ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoomail problem

Hello sir pls I am unable to remember my yahoo id nd password nd alternative yahoo mail pls I really need ur assistance on dis issue pls resolve very ...

BunoCS

I forget my yahoo password.

Hello, I can't open my yahoo mai because I forgot my password ,how am IU going to solve this one? Configuration: Linux / Chrome 11.0.696.34

BunoCS

Alternate email

Solved/Closed

Hello, please help me i can't remember my alternate email address. yahoo has send a make a message to that account i need to access it. Please help...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
adwoa

Forgotten password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password please could help me to find our because i have many important contacts, please

Computertech

I dont remember my yahoo mail password but it is has been kept

Hello, I dont remember my Yahoo mail password but it is has been kept by Windows.I want to change it but i dont know how. Can you help me?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail need my password..

Hello, How to recover my password of my account and with other mobile number to be used for the recovery of my password???? Configuration: iPh...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2015 by
BunoCS

My security questions

Hello i forgot my security question answer and my password

BunoCS

Forgot password ,alternate email and secret question

Hello, Forgot password,alternate email, secret question And mobile Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2B490.76

BunoCS

Forget security answer

Hello, i forget my security answers plzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeee Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Hello, plzz recover my yahoo account ***@*** password is deleted by moderator in here important email plzzzzzzzzzzz open my account Configura...

Ambucias

Urgetnt..,forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password with the email add: ***@*** Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Yahoo mail recover

i for got my yahoo password, how can i recover my yahoo id.

Computertech

Recovery mail is no more in access

Hello, My yahoo mail id is sarveshbhatt i am writing correct password but yahoo asking for verification my alternet ID is ***@*** but it is no more ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Email recovery

Hello, Can not log in to my yahoo account ** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo id

Hello, i for my yhaoo mail id Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Computertech

Forgot my yahoo mail password how could i recover to use my acco

Hello, good day! I have my yahoo mail but i couldnt open it and i have a important message in it how can i recover my account.. Configuration:...

Computertech

I can not open an attachemnet send to my yahoo mail

Hello, I have a problem with an attachment that i recieve it in my yahoo mail the size of atachament is showing to be 0kb and i m not able to open t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgotten yahoo password and alternative yahoo

Hello. I have forgotten my yahoo password and alternative yahoo kindly help me.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

I cant get into my account

Hello, I have a new phone number and cant assess the old number .My password and user name is the same but its telling me i never signed in to yahoo ...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten my password, nor do I have access to the alternative email. Also my phone number is no longer the same, so my question is how ...

xpcman

Password recovery

i forgot my yahoo password

nihal98

Can't access yahoo mail work account, please help !

Hello, the account i use for work and study at university says wrong password , when i try to sing in. It started after i clicked the remember passwor...

Ambucias

Forgot password and i have a new number

Hello, Sir/maim I would like to ask for help...I'm John Eric Aquino and I forgotten my password,and also I have a new number.can you help me find it...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

--I have forgot my password for my email () i do have another account , but i do not want to use that account. Thank you for you quick reply with th...

Ambucias

Need password

Hello, I really need my password to my gmail without sending the reset to my alternate email or cell phone. My girlfriend has both of them at her ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
Outlaw33

Recover yahoo email account forgot password

Hello, hello sir how can i recover my yahoo password? i forget my alternate email. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, good evening sir this khaja ,id is ***@***,forget my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

BunoCS

Cant acess my yahoomail.com

Hello, my name is rajesh g unable to open my yahoo-mail forget my password,even i changed my mobile no....i request give solution my alternate ma...

BunoCS

Yahoo password forgotten

Hello, my name is kamil and I have lost my passport , mobile number .alternative email for the fallowing emails(***@***). so I have tried many times...

BunoCS

Yahoo can't get into my account

Hi my name is Brittany my yahoo let me sign in but it its stops and say which option I wanna do to make sure its me to send a text or email alternate ...

Gershom22

Cant able to open my yahoo mail

Hello, I know my yahoo mail ID and password, but its asking a security question, i didnt know the answer of that question. then how can i access m...

Computertech

Can't access yahoo mail

Hello, I can't access my mail account my password is correct as i had not used for some time and as i have changed my mobile no. Configuration:...

Computertech

Getting back locked yahho email account

Hello, I have changed my location; when attempted to open my yahoo email id ***@***, i was asked to feed the code which was sent by hahoo to the alt...

Computertech

No longer have the phone listed to my

I no longer have the phone for my account and I can't remember my entire yahoo address except Wynn---4

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Title...hello, i forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions and Second questions answer I dont remember. Now I forgot it.No help from yaho...

palash

Forgot password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80I forgot mai password help Mi plz

Computertech

Someone hacked my yahoo

Some One hacked my yahoo mail and changed pass word and dellete phone number how can i use my emil again pleas help

Computertech

I forgot my recovery question

Hello, i Forgot my recovery question in my yahoo mail. please help

Computertech

Forgot pasword

Hello, Good day, how can i access my yahoomail, i forgot my pasword when i attempt to reset my pasword they always go in my mobile..one of my prob...

Computertech

Can't login on ipod and computer into my email

Hello, I can't change my password as the phone nu and email I registered with no more exists Help me to recover my password by different way please...

Computertech

Account

Hello, i am not able to acces my yahoo account and i have forgotten my recovery email address and i have lost my phone number which i have kept with...

Computertech
Results 5501 - 5550 out of a total of 7,823