The discussions

Forget my password

Hello, please help me to recover my pass word Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.97

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2016 by
wari ibrahim abudu

Recover yahoo account

Hello, I forgot my password at my yahoo account and also the alternative email address please help me how to open my yahoo i.d , I have an importa...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo password an security question

i forget my password and security question of my yahoomail but i know the recovery phone number

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Retrieve deleted emails

Hello, I deleted a really important email sent back in November. It was either in my inbox or perhaps spam, but definitely deleted and trashed. Is...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo mail password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and security question ... Please help me what can I do ... @*** Configuration:...

BunoCS

Change yahoo account info

Hello, I cannot access account to change phone contact # and email contact They have changed and I do not have any way to contact Yahoo direct ...

BunoCS

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello sir/madam can you please help me to log in my e-mail. I forget my password and secret answer

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password & security question.

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo Password & Security Question. Many important mails are in that ID. Some how I want to Recover the same. If some one co...

BunoCS

Yahoo mail account locked

Hello, I have not been using my yahoo account for long time and the account got locked when tried to access now. Appreciate your urgent help i...

BunoCS

Forgot password yahoo mail

Hi I forgot my password of yahoo mail and i forgot the 2nd adress . Can someone help me pls

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

forgot my yahoo password and security question pls help me TnQ

Computertech

Help recover my password

Hello I have forgotten my password and security question I need to pick some information in my mail tnx. Message through my cell deleted by moderator

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Yahoo account recover

Hello, i havn't access to my yahoo mails and dont sign in plz help me how can i reconer my yahoo account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password, and changed the phone number

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number so plz help me..fast.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

How to recover my yahoo mail password

Hello sir /madam, I have faced a problem.I can't access my yahoo id and also i forget my password, secret question and alsoi don't have the phon...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Team, I forgot my yahoo password and I don't have access to the alternate email. Kindly assist.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo account password

Solved

Hello, I dont remember my yahoo account but I remember my email add ***@*** but I forgot my password and Im using my phone no. Please help me retri...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't access my yahoo account

Hello, hello, i am not able to access my yahoo account ,what should I do... i have not log in my account last one year. and registered numb...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, Hi I have forgotten my password Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Lele

Change mobile number

Hello, I forget my password and mobile number please help us how I change password and mobile number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieve yahoo account

Solved

Hello, I dont remember my yahoo account but I remember my email add ***@*** but I forgot my password and Im not using my phone no.anymore, the one...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret answer

Hello, I have forgotten the password as well as the secret answer to access to my yahoo account. But I really need to check the mail. Please help

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

Forget password

I have forgot my email address password and I have lost the mobile number I used when I register that account, will you be able to help me, because I ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleting email from cell phone

Hello, I am trying to stop emails going to my LG Stylus cell phone by carrier Metro. My phone was stolen and I do not want someone reading my mail...

ac3mark

I forgot security email password

Hello, Could you help me? I wanna long in my yahoo mail account but i forgot the security email passowrd. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0....

BunoCS

Worried

Hello my name is rick and I had this number for an yahoo password and now I had got another phone number and I don't remember the one I had by I belie...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security question

Hello, dear sir i am forget my password and security question please help me for my yahoo account

BunoCS

Yahoo account access change my phone number

Hello, How am I supposed to access my account to change my phone number since my phone got stolen and I can't access SMS? Configuration: Mac ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Me

I forgot my secret questions yahoo

Hello, please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Trying to retreive old account yahoo..

Hello, Yahoo My Name Is (Judith Walley ) My Number Is deleted by moderator Please Help I Real Need To Get It Back Configuration: Windows 7 / M...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget phone number and email password

Hi , this is my first question here , my problem is my old yahoo account when I try to login , a new tab present appears with messege : "we haven't...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Sender address rejected by server

Hello, I am unable to send email from my iPad using Laposte.net it's giving the error the sender address was rejected by server. Plz help to fix this....

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2016 by
Stevencd2014

Yahoo mail forgot answers to the security questions

Solved

Hello, Plzzz,,,i know the answer of first question and forgot the answwr of second

Ambucias

Forgot password and changed phone number

Solved

Hello, Please help me get me my email back . I forgot my password and changed my phone number Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Ambucias

Missing yahoo mail password long time

Hello, Dear sir my yahoo account is not open in long time I miss my yahoo password so plz help change my password and opens my yahoo account C...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Solved

Hello, Hi Pls help me to get my yahoo email password get back

Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, Please help to recover my yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo

Hello, ch Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 27.0.1453.116

partha

Recover yahoo id

Hello, hi my name is nazia. I have forget my yahoo password,security question and alternate email id password and security question too Configu...

Ambucias

Need to get in to yahoo

Hello, I need help please. I had a blue iphone 5c, , The original no was Deleted by moderator, attached at that time to my yahoo account. I never c...

Ambucias

Hello, i used to log in to yahoo using facebook. nowadays i cant log in into my yahoo because the facebook feature was removed. how can i get access...

rylyn

Can't access yahoo account

Please I need help on my yahoo account, because I cannot access my account , because I can't receive code that sent to me,

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

The cell phone number i used i no longer have.

Hello, my name martine the email that i cant get into is ***@***. my old cell number was . my new number is . the last time i used this email wa...

BunoCS

Forget password

Hello, I Janardhanaraod so many years i have to run yahoo mail id but now a days we are not open it but forget password please help me

BunoCS

Lost password

Hello, I lost my password for account .... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, How do I recover my password? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Retrieve my yahoo mail

Hello, Please assist Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security question

Hello, Can you help me retrieve my yahoo password I've been trying for years. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

BunoCS

Forgot something

Hello, I forgot the answer to my security question. I really need help because 8 forgot my password as well.

BunoCS

[ forgot : yahoo password / security question ]

Hello, Guys, I have my Old Yahoo Account and this account contains different Stored Data and Different Informations. . . Well this Old Account I say...

BunoCS
Results 5251 - 5300 out of a total of 7,823