The discussions

I can't open my yahoomail

Closed

Hello, when i loged into mail the page is not opening.in some times it shown that invalid password so i changed my password,after that also mail is n...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Yahoomail is not being opening

Hello, My yahoomail is not opening . Please helpme to find out password. Even though correct passwoprd is used it could not be opened. Then I wanted ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Iv been hacked on yahoo mail , yahoo connecti

Hello, iv had my yahoo mail pass word changed and she hacked my yahoo connect , face book and my space can some one help me this is really upseting me...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Can't open yahoo e-mail's

Hello, Please send answer to henriettawalker@aol.com

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
suff954

How do i connect to yahoomail?

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Yahoo mail attachment problems

Hello, I cannot attach docs. in Yahho/ATT mail - error keeps telling me that the file is not encrypted ?? I have been online twice with ATT - still...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Yahoo email

I forgot my password and secreat question for yahoo what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Can't log into my yahoo mail ,.

Hello, Can't get to my email to read the message the email will come up but the message is too far to the right of the screen to read it. what do I ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cant open yahoo mail

Hello, i have a problem to check my email. i can log in but i can't open the message in my inbox . would u please help me to resolve this problem...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

My yahoo mail comes up with a blank page?

Hello,my yahoo mail page comes up with a blank page?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

About my yahoo mail

Hello, pls! can u help me to find out my password in my yahoo mail and also the alternate email and the password because i forgot it.my yahoo mail is...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Problem to download data on pc frm yahoomail

Hello, i abhi i was getting problem in downloding data from yahoomail on my pc , when i was clicking download attachement to save data on my ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
lokkasaile

Logging into yahoo.mail but can not log into

Hello, i have a friend who can log into yahoo mail but can not log into yahoo messanger. what would be the reason for this happening he has tired a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Unable to open yahoo mailbox

Hello, I cant acess my mailbox only i can see the mail when i am trying to read the mail the page error is comming which i have shown below:- ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Need to download my yahoo e-mails and attach.

Hello, I need to be able to download my Yahoo e-mails and attachments to my PC.Notebook for backup and security. How??? Regards

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Yahoo messenger and mail

Hello, i can log on to yahoo messenger and yahoo mail but the messenger ims wont let me see the conversations and when i log on to my yahoo mail its ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
nomadcrys

My mozilla is not loading yahooomail

Hello, please kindly helpme with my computer,bcos it not loading yahoomail.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Yahoo email and im

Hello, Someone has hacked into my yahoo mail and im account, i am currently in a legal battle my x and think that he is doing this. How is this possi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Transfer old yahii email to new yahoo email

Hello, I use to have sbcglobal and it got cut off how do I get my files from it to go to my new yahoo email.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Yahoo mail

Hello, i am not able to open the link for yahoo mail, even if i type it manually or navigate to it thru any other yahoo site. i was able 2 open the y...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

I can't open my yahoo mail

Hello, I can not open my emails at sbcglobal.com which refers to yahoo mail....It is driving me crazy...I can open on my laptop but not on my PC. Do...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
melcookx3

I can't get into my yahoo email??

Hello, Someone has changed my password and security questions and I can't get into my e-mail and I have important stuff I need to be able to have acc...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Cannot open attachments on my yahoo mail

Hello, I cannot open attachments to my Yahoo mail. How to cure this? Attachments to other mail providers can be opened.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
virgo1007
Results 7801 - 7823 out of a total of 7,823