The discussions

Forgot password

Closed

Hello, y i have forgoten my pass word and i very important documents in it, what my problem idont acess to phone number and alternative em...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery password

Closed

Hello, Hi hope you can help me I forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number now I don't now what to do hope you can help me ple...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Closed

Hello I lost my phone and I forget my yahoo mail password can you help me My email id ***@***

Ambucias

Pasword

Closed

Pz help to recover my yahoo account

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Login

Closed

I don't remember by password , recovery email and phone number

Ambucias

Forget

فراموشی رمز عبور وسوال امنیتی ،لطفا راهنمایی فرمایید.

SATPAL SINGH

Password recovery

Closed

Hello, how can I recover a yahoo mail account I forgot the password and I don't have access to the old number. Tku System Configuration: Androi...

Ambucias

How i can recover the yahoomail

Closed

Hello Sir/ Madam i was having the my default mail as yahoomail in my i phone and now my phone is damged and when i am trying to login it is not allow...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Closed

Hello, I forgot my password and security questions System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

Ambucias

Forget email password

Closed

Hello, I forgot my email password and password for my alternative email password . How do i solve . Please help me as soon as possible . Urgent ...

Ambucias

Forgot my second secret answer

Closed

Hello, Please I forgot my second secret answer. Am on my knees please help me retrieve it cause I have some important documents in it please. ...

Ambucias

Change passwd

Closed

Hello, Can u change passed

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Troubling in to security code

Closed

Hello, I am yogesh kotkar , i having trouble with login yahoo account because the security code is sending by yahoo server to another account whic...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Closed

Hello, Sir I forget yahoo password long time I try to login but I could,t how can I new password please lest me know System Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Regarding yahoo account

Closed

Hello, i forgotten my yahoo password and change my yahoo contact number.please tell me how i recover my account System Configuration: Android /...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail

Closed

Hello my name is michalene manko and I forgot my password and tryed to go to forgot password and it wants me to put in a recovery email or phone numb...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Changing password

Closed

Hi im am trying to reset my password because i can't remember my old one and i no longer have access to my recovering email address. Please help

Ambucias

Email

Closed

Hi i cannot get into my email i know the address but cant remember my password nor can i answer the questions the email im trying to gain access to ...

Ambucias

Recovering my yahoomail

Closed

How can i get back my yahoomail hack? removed by moderator@yahoo.co.uk

Ambucias

I forget password yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Plese help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

Ambucias

Security question

Closed

Hello, I want to sign in my yahoo mail but i can not .yahoo wants me about my recovery email but i cant acsses my recovery email now iwant yahoo to ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't recover yahoo email

Closed

Hello, Can't recover email address cause no longer have same mobile number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

Ambucias

Forgot password

Closed

Hello, i forgot my another yahoo email password and secret question too. sutha_honey@yahoo.com.my. please help me to find password. its really imp...

Ambucias

Old mobile number

Closed

Hello, i'm having a difficulty to access my yahoo account. I know my email and password, but to re-enter a new password it requires a code that th...

Ambucias

Mrs jenny whyte

Hello, Changed my mob number and firgotten yahoo. Password unable to receive authorisation code to change mob number and password then access my...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Sir, My Emai id is ***@***. I lost my password. Please suggest me. How to open my email.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Password recovery

PLEASE, HOW DO I RECOVER THE PASSWORD OF A MAIL THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER MY RECOVERY MOBILE NUMBER AND I DON'T HAVE A SECRET QUESTION? PLEASE I NEED TO U...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Password can't get into my account

Hello, plz help the password that I'm putting in there ,their not letting me use ,also its telling me that it will send me account key,got that but it...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Password change

Hello, i forget my yahoo password i went to new password , please can u gide me . thank u so much System Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Account recovery

Please I have a problem with my yahoo email, ***@*** I have being trying for the past 6 hours but no sign of resolving the problems. Am O. D. , an...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Security questions

Please help me to get yahoo security questions . send me a link. I can't find

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I have forgotten my password and the recovery phone number

Hello, I have forgotten my password and the recovery phone number is incorrect. I alway can not remember the recovery email I used as I set up t...

Ambucias

Help to gain access

Hello, I cant remember my password.. I know my email.. But it asks for the alternate email and phone number and i do not know them. Its been years...

BunoCS

How i can open my account as my phone no. is changed

Hello, how i can open my Yahoo account as my phone no. is changed but to verification code i am unable to login in my accont Regards, Praveen ...

Ambucias

Changed phone number and cant recover account

Hello, I had an account and forgot my phone number to recover my account and need to login again plz help my account is ***@*** System Configur...

BunoCS

I really need to recover old emails

Hello, I desperately need all the emails I sent, received, and possibly deleted in 2013. So much of my life's work hangs in the balance. I reall...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password i want to open help me pls

Help me pls i want to open my yahoo ***@***

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Please I have forgotten my yahoo password and alternate email also I did not use phone number for the email. Please how do i recover and get access...

Ambucias

Send me my password

Hello, sir i forge our yahoo mail pasword plz send me my password System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

I cant use my email adress

Hello, I can't acces my account email from yahoo.Please i need help...after few year i tried to acces the account and doesnt work.Any sugesstion?Plsss...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question

Hello, I forgot my password, also can't remember my secret question and recovery mail. Can I add mobile number to receive a code. Also the thing...

Ambucias

Problem with sign in

Hello, I remember my last password and recovery email address if u can help me if I provide to you my last password is iloveyou and recovery email...

Ambucias

Forgotten alternate email

Hello, Can anybody help me please....I forgot passwords of my two yahoo emails.The main and the alternate one. Last month, I have change passwords,s...

Ambucias

How to reset my forgetten recovery yahoo email address and phone

HELLO SIR PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM .how to reset my forgetten recovery yahoo email address and phone number. I ALREADY TRY A LOT OF TIME BUT C...

Ambucias

Problem to sign in with yahoo

Hello I have yahoo I'd and I forgot my password and recovery phone no is not available and recovery option is only one so how can I sign in pls help m...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and don't have the same phone to reset the password please help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924....

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password

Please help me.......im very confused

5 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Need help logging in

Hello, I can't log into my Yahoo account I forgot my password and my phone number has changed can you please help System Configuration: Android / C...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and questions

Hello, My name is MiMi MiMi.now I forgot my yahoo password and questions and can u send the coats to my new phone no:removed by moderator. Syst...

Ambucias

I lost my phone number..

Please permit me to ask this question here. I changed location of my resident and I tried opening my yahoo and it got blocked and now the old phone nu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 2601 - 2650 out of a total of 7,827