The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Dear sir I am forgettable my yahoo.com password plz how I got I am also forgot secretary questions also please help thanks Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant get code its getting sent to old number what do i do

I try and log in and its sending me a code to my old number i had and so know i cant open up my Yahoo email account. I got things in that email accou...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and security question..

Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted this process ...

Ambucias

Change my phone bumber

Closed

Hello, how are you doing how do I get my password to my Yahoo I forgot it and I don't have the phone I change my number Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Need to recover the email from 1999

Dear Friends, I'm unable to view my email conversations done 16years old.. Pls help me if this can be recovered Rgrds C Configuration: Win...

Ambucias

Forgot password new phone number

Hello, I have been signed into yahoo for a long time,and my grandson logged me out and i don,t remember the password. My new number is removed by ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo password

Hello, My password forget Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Recover yahoo account

Trying to recover yahoo account but phone numbers no longer apply. How do I enter new numbers?

xpcman

Changed phone number

Hello, I came to maldives from my native country bangladesh. now I am living here. my bangladeshi mobile sim card is off now. so I can not see my ya...

ac3mark

Forgot password and lost phone number

hello i forgot my password and lost phone number thanks

Ambucias

I lost mobile number

Hello, Si/maam I don't remember my password on yahoomail then i losed my mobile number so please private message to me my last password i need to u...

Ambucias

I cant access my yahoo account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98 i cant access my yahoo account because i wasn't able to update my mobile number when i w...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security questions

Hello, i can only remember one of my security questions if you guys can help me get my account back thatll be great thanks Configuration: Mac O...

Ambucias

Sir my yahoo mail password missed

Hello, Sir my password missed pls help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Want to be able to log into my yahoo account again

Hello, I have forgotten my password, recovery emailS and when am entering my mobile number I am not able to receive the yahoo acoount key. I dont wa...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo id

Hello, excuse me,i have forget my yahoo id.which was using in my iphone in icloud.i format my iphone.now have to know my all details of my yahoo i...

Ambucias

Unlock yahoo mail

Hello, hello sir, how to unlock my yahoo mail i dont have recovery email or security answar Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security questions

Hello, Dear Sir: My name is wafiullah Sharifi My yahoo ID is @*** above is my ID and I have forgotten my password and security question cou...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Cannot answer security question.

Hello, i cannot remember my yahoo security question answer. Please help me.

Ambucias

Help to retrieve password of my yahoo email

Hello, Please help me to retrieve the password of my email ***@*** I'm using mobile phone now to log in my account. thanks Configuration: iP...

Ambucias

I forgot my password and security question plz help me

hi plz help me

Ambucias

Reset phone number and password

Hello, I've changed the phone number that has the llink to my yahoo password and I wanted to know how I can reset and change my password Config...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i have changed my mobile number

Solved

Hello, Sir/mam I have forgot my yahoo password and I have changed my mobile number so how should I recover my account. Will be thankful to you if ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and need to change it. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
BunoCS

Can't get on my account

Hello,I haven't been on my account in a long time,I remember my email and my password, but it wants to send a code to phone numbers I no longer have. ...

Ambucias

Forget password and security question

Dear Sir, i am unable to reach my yahoo account due to forget my yahoo password and security question for may time i am trying but i am not able to a...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail account

Hello good morning, Please help to assessed my account now. I have try all what u purpose yet I can have assess to my mail. My formal password was...

Ambucias

Forgot my email id password and questions

Hello, my name is neha giri i forgot my email id password and questions to so please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Cant access email to update recovery info

My yahoo mail app.keep restarting numerous times in a few mins.(app.restarted 177 in 4 mins).i tryed evetything to reslove this issue.but i ened up ha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't get in yahoo mail account

I haven't been on yahoo in a very long time,I remember my email and password,but it asked to send a code to my phone.The problem is, the phone numbers...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Can't access my email account for Yahoo forgot my password and my number has changed what can I do to to be able to access it

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, i cant remember my yahoo password and my and security Q. can u plz help me out i also use facebook with yahoo id my id is ***@*** Co...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
BunoCS

Hello, I can't aces's my account I recently chanced the password and forgot it and I have a new cell so I can have a reset sent to me. And my secret...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, hello.i.forgot my yahoo pasword but i.dnt hve recovery mail.wat can.i.do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

BunoCS

I can't remember my secret question

Hello, Please i need your help i can't remember my secret question.

Ambucias

Forget password for yahoo and secret question

Dear friends, I have forgotten my yahoo account password and also the recovery question's answers plz tell me how to have access to my yahoo account...

BunoCS

Hello, This is Craig Gonzales and I forgot password and my backup email and I don't have the same number no more and I really need to get in this ...

BunoCS

Hello, madam/sir how can i retrieve my yahoo account if i forgot my password and i change my mobile number. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0...

BunoCS

Hello, forgot my password to yahoo. The number that i used for my recovery phone number,was destoryed. cant use it anymore. is there any other way i...

BunoCS

How to retrieve my yahoo mail without alternate email

how to retrieve my yahoo mail without alternate email and contact number

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and security question

I forgot my password and answer of my security qestion

6 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
BunoCS

Cannot open yahoo mail in box

Hello, Please help...cannot open inbox my email Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

No forgotten securite question option?

I dont see '' forgotten security question '' or something only password.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

When will i receive my yahoo password

Hello, When will I receive my yahoo password? My yahoo name is ***@***. Please reply, Preston Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail wrong password

I can't log in my yahoo mailbox, its say wrong password and I tried to do the alternative email and it seams to have been changed to. So I guess someo...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i for got my pasword for my email, can you send me the right pasword plea Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 47.0

Ambucias

Cell phone is loss please send me a new password

Closed

Hello, My Cell phone is loss please send me a new password

BrianGreen

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 48.0 how can I recover my password ??? Please help me

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password, secret question and alternate email

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email ...

Ambucias

Hello, I can't remember my password to my email. The number I have on record is a old One that I haven't had in years. How can I recover emails ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3951 - 4000 out of a total of 7,824