The discussions

Security question

Hello, I forgot the answer to my security question. pls help me Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Yahoo mail forgot password

i forgot my pass word for my yahoo acount can you please help me

Ambucias

Forgot password and user id and different phone number

Hoq do i retrieve user id amd password and i dont have the same phone number either

Computertech

I would like to have my old yahoo account

Hello, I would like to have my old yahoo account I'd back, which was ***@***. I have forgotten the password & the security question. Please help. Th...

Computertech

3 yahoo mail accounts need to be retrieve

Hello, As per your question IT department I have 3 accnts need to be retrieve In yahoo mail do u need the email addresses... I havent open this ac...

Computertech

Cannot get the sign in page, i keep getting every other options

Hello, I am finding it difficult to access the sign in page. I have been a member for a few years, and have never known it to be so difficult to ge...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, i forget my my password and my alternative email was ***@*** it's my friend mail but i am disconnected from him.so how can i reset my ...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account lost sim

Hello, hi i just want to ask how can i open my account and my children's account,we haven't logged in for quiet sometime and unfortunately when we lo...

Ambucias

How we can get the yahoo pasword without number

Hello, I m armankhan Armani I have forget my password password Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Favorite game

Hello, my favorite game Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.2.2454.18

gihan

Iphone broke and i am unable to retrieve yahoo account

Hello, I have a question ! my IPhone broke and I am unable to retrieve my EMail I have been trying on a laptop with no luck please help me ! Co...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget my yahoo passport

hello sir i am forget my yahoo passport how can i change or open than Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Ambucias

Yahoo forget password

Hello My yahoo mail and facebook password f...

Ambucias

Yahoo forgot paswoord id and alternate email

Hello, P.s. help me to acces my ymail account. I haven't try So many times with my paswoord to open my account but it does't work.my alternate accou...

Ambucias

Get n my yahoo

How to get n my yahoo.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Yahoo forgot password

Hello, Dear Yahoo team, I was use my yahoo account last 7 years, unfortunately I forget my password and recovery mail I'd or phone number. How can...

Computertech

Forgot id and password

Hello, I have a yahoo id. I used it in Facebook login. Bt now I can not remember my yahoo id and password to log into yahoo mail. Can I recover yaho...

Computertech

I have forgotten my password can't remember the secret questions

Hello, I haven't been using my yahoo acc as I have forgotten my password can't remember the secret questions. I have had trouble retrieving it as m...

Computertech

Password problem

Hello, I forget my yahoo id or somebody change it I don't know....in this email account ***@*** Please help me to retrieve my account and my ...

Computertech

Password

Hello, I have a problem with my yahoo account. Unfortunately I have forgotten my yahoo account's password and the alternative email address has be...

Computertech

Yahoo password recovery

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password! How can I recover it?

Computertech

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and lost my phone so I can not longer receive any confirmation/ verification to recover my access on my own account. ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Change. of. password.

Hello, Hi i. Just. Wanna. Know. How. To. Change. My password. Somebody. Is. Using. My password. Is. From. Benin. Country. Please. I wanna. Change. ...

Ambucias

Trying to recover my facebook by getting to yahoo account

Hello, trying to get to fb by getting new password for yahoo. Forgot fb pw. Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Cant open yahoo mail

Hello,sir/mam i cant open my yahoomail, it says here that i must confirm the code that has send to my number but my sim number has already lost, h...

Ambucias

I need access please

Hello, I really need to get into my email i have four whose passwords i forgot but i need this one the recovery email is either ***@*** or ***@*** p...

Ambucias

Yahoo login difficulties due to change in contact

Hello, please how can i have access to my yahoo mail account?, i lost my phone last month and changed my line, now i cannot access my yahoo acco...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

How do i retreive my password from yahoo

how do i retreive my password from yahoo

xpcman

Forgot password and alternate email

Hello Sir, I have faced a problem . i can't access my yahoo id and also i forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Need to recover email account... Can't open because email id and password do not match, can no longer access the phone number where verification code...

Ambucias

Yahoo change of alternative mail and password

Hello, Windows XHello, i forgot my password and alternate email id. can u help me please. my Yahoo ID is ***@*** you can contact me at ***@...

Ambucias

Yahoo security question

i did not set my yahoo security question but to log in its asking for the answer. help?

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, I have forgotten my password, security questions and id. Even I have lost my phone along with the sim so I dont have the number even. how c...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mail id

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail id Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 18.0.1025.166

Computertech

How to change alternative email address

Closed

Hello, My alternative email is no longer working and now I can not access my email. I also need to change password Configuration: Mac OS X / Sa...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Reza

Hello, hi Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
reza

Forget my yahoomail passwerd

Hello, forget my yahoomail passwerd Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Computertech

Recovery of my account

Solved

Hello sir, Please, how do I recover my yahoo mail account? I have forget my password and the mobile number associate with the account I cant reach...

Computertech

Password invalid or incorrect

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my yahoo e-mail account. i am using my password but it showed invalid or incorrect. The problem is that i donnt remembe...

Ambucias

Yahoo password recovery

Hello, i have email id ***@***, but i forget password, i cam not able to get recovery option through mobile number

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password and secret question answer

Hello, I forgot my password and secret question answer Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

i forget my ymail password. for that cases i can not use my ymail id. please help me.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, please help me recover my Gmail account. I forgot the password and my cell phone number has changed. I don't know what to do. Please Help Me......

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

i forgot my password in yahoo and i dont access my phone number

Ambucias

Find back my yahoo password

Hello, can u help me to find back my yahoo password because i cannot access my accouy and i forgot the answers of my security questions

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgotten password

Hello, ive forgotten my password can you re send confirmation to my mobile as i cant access my email account. deleted by moderator. Configurati...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail need to change mobile number

Solved

Hello, I need to change my mobile number as I have a new number l have forgotten my password & have no other email address anymore please help ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo password forgotten

Hello, My problem is this, I forgot my password and l can, t access my account, this my yahoo mail ***@*** and this is my alternative mail ***@*** i...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
BunoCS

Forgot my password

Hello, My name is Angel Rodriguez, and i have problems with my yahoo account, i forget the password, cant you send me an email to ***@*** Conf...

BunoCS

Yahoo customer support has designed the online support page

Solved/Closed

Is it disappointing? Then you need to apply some logic. Until you do not make some fee or payment towards a product or a service, you cannot be called...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2015 by
xpcman
Results 5701 - 5750 out of a total of 7,826