Learn how to set download restrictions (for updates, downloads of new apps/games,...) in Steam. This article will explain the two possible options of Limit Download Schedule and Limit the Bandwidth.
How to set download restrictions on Steam?
To limit the Bandwidth and the Download Schedule follow these steps:
- Click on Steam Menu > Preferences.
- Go to the Downloads section > Download restrictions.
- Tick the Limit auto-updating schedule checkbox.
- Set the time of the day to perform downloads
- Click on Limit bandwidth to and select a value.