Here we list some of the best and most promising video games of 2022.
Elden Ring is the most expected open-world action RPG video game of 2022, it was developed by FromSoftware, and it did not disappoint players. Praised by many critics as the best game of its genre of the last ten years, it offers an original, tremendous, diversified, challenging, and almost endless experience.
Released on PS4, PS5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on February 25, you control a customizable player through a journey to repair the mysterious Elden Ring and become the new Elden Lord. Many different classes are available, including Vagabond, Warrior, Hero, Bandit, Astrologer, Prophet, Samurai, Prisoner, Confessor, and Wretch. Throughout your journey, you will discover gorgeous, gigantic, and mysterious places and characters, fight against epic bosses, learn to master all the game mechanics and live a breathtaking adventure.
God of War: Ragnarok
God of War: Ragnarok is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Santa Monica Studio and scheduled to be released on November 2022 on PS4 and PS5 as the sequel to God of War, released in 2018.
Kratos and his young son Atreus will have to face Fimbulwinter, a great winter spanning three summers, and announcing the events of Ragnarok. Throughout your adventure, you will explore the nine realms to seek a way to prevent Ragnarok and discover Atreus' true identity. You will meet Tyr, the Norse God of War, believed to be dead, meet lots of other gods, fight against powerful and gigantic creatures, discover unrealistic places, and live an epic journey.
NORCO is a Southern Gothic point-and-click narrative adventure video game developed by Geography of Robots and released on macOS, Windows, PS4, and PS5 on March 24, 2022. Your journey takes place in an alternate version of a city called Norco, located in Louisiana and other states around New Orleans. You will follow Kay, a woman who has returned to Norco after her mother's death.
We can't tell you more without spoiling you. And this is the kind of beautiful, dramatic pixel-art piece of art that deserves to be lived end-to-end. So don't hesitate, and if you want to discover something new and refreshing that will shake your feelings, then go for it.
Cuphead in the Delicious Last Course
Cuphead in the Delicious Last Course is a DLC of Cuphead released on June 30, 2022, a very famous run-and-gun video game developed by Studio MDHR.
This time, Cuphead and Mugman are joined by the mighty and clever Ms. Chalice for a new adventure on an unknown Inkwell Isle. As you explore the island, you will help Chef Saltbaker to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest. The DLS offers you new weapons and magical charms but also the ability to play Ms. Challices and her unique skills (once acquired, you will be able to play her through all the DLC and original Cuphead adventures). So, in a nutshell, if you enjoyed the core game, this DLC will be right up for you.
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist is a narrative RPG video game with card-based battles developed by Northway Games and published by Finji in 2022 on Mac, Windows, Linux, Nintendo Switch, and PS5.
Growing up in the first extrasolar space colony, you will spend your teenage years on an alien planet. Throughout these years, you will discover the beauty and danger of this world, explore the wildness, pick jobs, grow your many different skills, discover cards battles, study, fall in love, make choices, and more. But, remember, you will have to deal with consequences as every decision you make will shape all the lives of your friends and people living here, shaping the colony's future.
Neon White is a first-person shooter and puzzle-platforming video game developed by Angle Matrix and published by Annapurna Interactive on June 16, 2022. The game was released on Windows and Nintendo Switch.
You are a Neon, a sinner plugged from hell to do god's dirty work. You will have to achieve several missions across multiple levels and kill all the demons you face. As you defeat them, you will earn experience and unlock new abilities to see new routes and hidden items. This is the kind of game that focuses on speedrun-style of gameplay, you will run, jump, kill, and live a really fast-paced and thrilling experience as you learn the game mechanics.
Stray is a single-player adventure video game developed by BlueTwelve Studio and published by Annapurna Interactive. It was released on July 19, 2022, on PS4, PS5, and Windows.
Presented as a third-person perspective experience, you will play as a cat who falls into a walled city inhabited by all kinds of machines, robots, and other more dangerous forms of life. As you climb up obstacles, leap across platforms, and inch your way, you will have to return to the surface with the help of your companion, a drone named B-12.
You will interact with your environment, learn the story of the place, hack technology to solve puzzles and stay alive as Zurks and Sentinels will do their best to end your life.
Xenoblade Chronicle 3
Xenoblade Chronicle 3 is an action RPG developed by Monolith Soft and published by Nintendo on Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
The story takes place after the events of Xenoblade Chronicle and Xenoblade Chronicle 2. In the world of Aionios, the mechanically proficient nation of Keves and the ether-oriented nation of Agnus are at constant war with one another. The world is divided into different colonies, each with its own Ferronis, a giant metal mecha containing the life force extracted from the deaths of enemies' soldiers. After they won a battle against an Agnian colony, Noah, Lanz, and Eunie, and their Nopon support, Riku now have to intercept a mysterious airship. Here begin your journey.
You will explore a large open world, but this time you can have three active party members simultaneously and fight in battles of up to seven party members. In addition, you can recruit up to 19 heroes, each with different skills and abilities, to the party as you complete events or sidequests related to the story. They will also gain the ability to change their character class to discover new abilities.
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a 3D platform video game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo on Nintendo Switch on March 25, 2022.
A day when Kirby lived on Planet Popstar, a dark vortex appeared over Dream Land and sucked up everything into an abandoned civilization called the New World. While discovering this new world, Kirby understands the Waddle Dees from Dream Land are being kidnapped by the native wildlife, the Beast Pack.
Traveling across different lands and places, you will have to explore, solve puzzles, fight enemies, and make the Waddle Dees free again. Of course, you can inhale objects and enemies to copy their power or properties, but this time it also applies to large objects like cars and vending machines.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, also known as Zero no Kiseki in Japan, is a JRPG that was initially released in Japan and China in 2011, but the game was entirely translated by fans in 2020 and was finally released for Windows, PS4, Nintendo Switch in September 2022.
The story takes place in the city-state of Crossbell, which is between two great powers, the Erebonian Empire and the Calvard Republic. Both want Crossbell to be part of their territory.
You will play Lloyd Bannings, a young police detective assigned to the Special Support Section (SSS), where you will conduct odd activities with Elie McDowell, heiress to a political dynasty, Randy Orlando, a laid-back ex-soldier, and Tio Plato, a young girl, and electronics genius. As you investigate crime syndicates, you will discover an old cult that wants to raise a young girl to godhood and shift the balance of church powers and faith.
Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal on PC was released on October 20, 2022; it brings much more content to the original Persona 5 title, as you now have access to new characters, stories, places, confidants, and a refreshing new climbing system that lets you explore places you couldn't access until now.
Persona 5 is a role-playing video game developed by Atlus and initially released in 2016. The story takes place in Tokyo, and you will follow the story of a high school student, Joker, who was accused of assault and put on probation and is now transferred to a new school. But as the school year flies, Joker and other students discover they hold a special kind of power and then decide to form the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, a secret group of vigilantes.
Game Awards 2021 Winner List
- It Takes Two: Game of the year and Best Multiplayer Game.
- Deathloop: Best Game Direction and Best Art Direction.
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Best Narrative.
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits: Best Independent Game and Best Debut Indie Game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Best Ongoing Game.
- Returnal: Best Action Game.
- Metroid Dread: Best adventure action Game.
- Guilty Gear Strive: Best fighting Game.
- Forza Horizon 5: Best Sports Racing Game and Best Audio Design.
- Life Is Strange: True Colors: Games for Impact.
- Genshin Impact: Best Mobile Game.
- Resident Evil 4: Best VR/AR Game.
- Tales of Arise: Best Role-Playing Game.
- Age of Empires IV: Best Sim/Strategy Game.
- Elden Ring: Most Anticipated Game.
- Metroid strategy games
- Nba jam (2010 video game) > Download
- Best indie video game soundtracks > Guide
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements > Guide
- Zuma's Revenge! > Download
- Zuma Deluxe > Download
- Connect controller to PC: bluetooth, wireless, PS4
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Netflix Games: Android, iOS, list
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats: Steam, Game Pass, immortal
- RGSS-RTP standard: error, not found
- Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
- How to remove Steam Guard: mobile authenticator, from PC
- Star Wars Battlefront cheat codes: Xbox, PS2
- How to recover Need For Speed Underground 2 save files
- The best online game stores for PC: Steam, Origin, GOG, etc
- Avakin Life free coins: 2022
- How to turn off cloud sync on Steam
- Black Friday 2022 gaming deals on Steam
- Fortnite Halloween 2022: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- Fix registry error loading key Warcraft III\InstallPath
- Starfield: release date, location, and gameplay
- The Elder Scrolls 6: release date, location, trailer
- FIFA 23: release date, new features, cover stars, game modes
- How to set the maximum ping in Steam
- Steam profile status: checker, privacy settings
- The best crossplay games: 2022, PS4, Xbox, PC, Switch
- Skate 4: release date, trailer, gameplay and rumors
- Play Hero Wars: online, free, on PC, Mini Games
- Fortnite Winterfest 2022: date, skins, map, presents
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online
- Get and redeem promo codes on Roblox
- Play Atari Breakout on Google
- Customize updates and background downloads for Steam games
- Valheim tips and tricks: for beginners, 2022
- Online escape game: free, without flash, with friends
- Hades guide: tips and tricks
- DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error: how to fix it?
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: guide, gameplay, download
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike
- The best Fortnite codes and maps in creative mode
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
- Offline Android games: download for free
- The best VR games (2022): on Steam, Occulus
- Best zombie video games
- Resident Evil 8: Village: characters, DLC, VR
- How to restrict downloads on Steam?
- Harry Potter video games: for PC, Android, iOS, AR
- Everything you need to know about E3
- Psychology of video games: why we enjoy gaming?
- The best free online gaming sites
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4
- Everything about Amazon Luna: review, games
- High on Life: release date, price, gameplay, for PC, Xbox
- How to contact Roblox support: number, email
- PlayStation Plus games for May 2022
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: champions, release date
- The best gaming console: (2022), to buy, under 500
- New games on Nintendo Direct 2023
- Video Game Addiction: what is it, signs, risks