Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is one of the most popular games that has come out during the summer of 2020. The simple, yet addictive gameplay make it really fun to play. It was so popular that PlayStation couldn't handle how many people wanted to play it and crashed. This article will tell you everything you need to know about Fall Guys, and help you get started, and importantly, how to start winning!
What is Fall Guys?
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is an atypical Battle Royale game. Created by Mediatonic it was released in August 2020 for Windows and PlayStation 4. The aim of the game is to be the first to get to the end of the colourful and often complex obstacle courses. As the rounds progress, chaos issues until there is only one winner remaining. Rounds can start with as many as 60 players, adding to the mayhem as everyone tries to get to the finish line first.
Where to play Fall Guys?
Fall Guys is currently only available for PC and PlayStation, although Xbox One and Nintendo Switch ports are supposedly in the works and could be coming out relatively soon, although for the moment, it remains a PC and PlayStation exclusive.
How to download Fall Guys?
How much does Fall Guys cost?
Fall Guys is currently free for PS Plus members. If you are not a member, or are downloading it for PC, it will cost $19.99.
How to win in Fall Guys?
In season one of Fall Guys, there are 24 unique maps, each with their own winning strategy. This YouTube video by PlayStation Access goes into detail on the best strategies for each of the levels. There is also a detailed strategy guide on Reddit r/FallGuysGame that offers guidance for each map.
Here is some of the best advice for Fall Guys:
- Patience is key
- Go with the flow (with rotating objects, go in the same direction)
- Find the shortest path
- Don't be afraid to jump and dive (do both for extra distance)
- Some surfaces are bouncy
- Cut corners whenever possible
- Grab the crown, don't just jump into it
- Make use of the camera so you can be aware of your surroundings
- Being first, isn't always the fastest
- Be a team player (in team games)
- Fall guys gif
- Fall guys gifs
- Gif fall guys
- Gif in excel > Guide
- How to set gif as chrome background > Guide
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online > Guide
- Find Animated GIFs with Google
- Inserting an animated gif
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements
- Connect controller to PC: bluetooth, wireless, PS4
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats: Steam, Game Pass, immortal
- RGSS-RTP standard: error, not found
- The Elder Scrolls 6: release date, location, trailer
- Black Friday 2021 on Steam
- How to recover Need For Speed Underground 2 save files
- Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- How to remove Steam Guard: mobile authenticator, from PC
- The best crossplay games: 2021, PS4 PC, Xbox PC, Swtich
- Play Hero Wars: online, free, on PC, Mini Games
- Skate 4: release date, trailer, gameplay and rumors
- Star Wars Battlefront cheat codes: Xbox, PS2
- The best horror PC games (2021) for Halloween
- Avakin Life free coins: 2022
- The best online game stores for PC: Steam, Origin, GOG, etc
- How to set the maximum ping in Steam
- How to turn off cloud sync Steam
- Get and redeem promo codes on Roblox
- Fix registry error loading key Warcraft III\InstallPath
- Everything you need to know about E3
- Steam profile status: checker, privacy settings
- The best video games of the year: 2021
- Fortnite Halloween 2021: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- Valheim tips and tricks: for beginners, 2022
- Starfield: release date, location, and gameplay
- Resident Evil 8: Village: characters, DLC, VR
- Online escape game: free, without flash, with friends
- Free online puzzles
- Best zombie video games
- DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error: how to fix it?
- The best indie games sountracks
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: champions, release date
- Psychology of video games: why we enjoy gaming?
- Play Atari Breakout on Google
- The best VR games: on Steam, Occulus, 2022
- The best free online gaming sites
- Harry Potter video games: for PC, Android, iOS, AR
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike
- Cloud gaming services: Xbox, free, Steam
- Customize updates and background downloads for Steam games
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4
- Everything about Amazon Luna: review, games
- Fortnite Winterfest 2021: date, skins, map, presents
- How to restrict downloads on Steam?
- PlayStation Plus games for May 2022
- How to install Minecraft Mods: Windows, Mac
- Offline Android games: download for free
- Hades guide: tips and tricks
- Nintendo Direct 2022: February
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
- Dota Underlords: cheats and tips