Do you want to remove your SIM card from your Nokia Lumia phone. The procedure for doing this is the same for all models. In this brief article we will explain how.
How to remove your SIM card?
You will require the SIM removal tool provided with your Nokia Lumia or a paper clip.
- First turn off your phone.
- While holding your phone face down, insert the pointed end of the paperclip/SIM removal tool into the hole next to the SIM slot, to unlock the SIM tray.
- Simply pull out the SIM tray.
Do you need more help with sim card? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to remove sim card from nokia phone
- Network card > Guide
- How to activate t mobile sim card > Guide
- Sim card reader software > Download - Backup and recovery
- How to remove write protection > Guide
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number > Guide