Samsung's Galaxy smartphones allow you to protect your personal information by locking your SIM card with a PIN. While you should choose your code with care, you always have the option to change your SIM PIN. This tutorial will walk you through the short process.
How to reset Galaxy SIM PIN?
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll to the SIM Card Lock section. Tap Set up SIM card lock > Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your old PIN, followed by your new one.
Your new settings will take effect upon PIN verification.
- Change sim pin samsung
- How to change sim card pin on samsung
- Samsung change sim pin
- How to change date format in excel > Guide
- Samsung account change phone number [solved] > Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- Samsung reset code > Guide
- Samsung e1200y sim lock master password [solved] > Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- How to reset samsung tv without pin > Guide