Samsung's Galaxy smartphones allow you to protect your personal information by locking your SIM card with a PIN. While you should choose your code with care, you always have the option to change your SIM PIN. This tutorial will walk you through the short process.
Reset Galaxy SIM PIN
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll to the SIM Card Lock section. Tap Set up SIM card lock > Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your old PIN, followed by your new one.
Your new settings will take effect upon PIN verification.
- How To Change The SIM PIN on Samsung Devices
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN > Guide
- Tmobile change sim card > Guide
- Change phone number on samsung account [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Fix a DNS error on a Samsung phone
- Adjust picture mode on Samsung Smart TV
- Enable WiFi calling Samsung: S21, S20, S8, A12
- How to remove Samsung account from your phone?
- Close apps running in the background on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Create Samsung account
- How to change language on Galaxy Watch